Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader

Angry WTF is wrong with people today!

I've just arrived home from my snack and this happened in the subway.
    So i'm there and there's this extremely high noise next to me. I twist my head and I see this 17-20yrs latino guy (LG) with his fatass gf and he's using his cell phone to listen some awful regeton at a volum you won't belive. Everyone in the subway is fed up, inlcuding me.
    No one says anything so i just eyeball this guy with a look like saying "come on, boy, be civilised. turn the volume down...". He ignores me.
    So I get next to him and this conversation follows:

Me: Hey, ever heard about headphones?
    LG: Yes. (Laughs and ignores me again).
    Me: I'm asking you politely to turn that off or turn the volume down so you're the only one that has to listen to that shit.
    LG: Relax brother.
    Me: I'm not your brother. Don'y say that again. Turn that down.
    LG: Fvck you! This is my country!. (laughs and gf laughs too)
    Me: Its not your country.
    LG: But I live here!!!.
    Me: Unfortunately. Now that turn off you're bothering everyone.
    LG: (trying to act tough) You're a fvcking racist, yes!!! fvck you faggot!!! Get out of here!!!
    Me: Don't yell. I'm not the kind of person you wanna yell to.
    LG: Get out asshole!!! (he pushes me away)
    Me: You just did so wrong. Look I'm trying to remain stable but you're making me lose my temper. Stop it, please.
    Then he pushed me away more times. Some seconds or minutes after I find myself trying to push his cellphone down his throat and his gf is screaming Stop! Stop! Stop beating him! (I don't remember beating him but its possible. I never remember what I do when I go nuts). I stop and take the cellphone out of his mouth. Grab him by his oversized shirt and take him out of the train like a garbage bag while he is still making those choking noises and throw his cellphone to the floor. Gf goes down the train too on its own while insulting me.
    Thats all.
    What the hell is wrong teens today? They have no repect for no one!
    I hate violence, really, but they are just gifted to make my loose my temper...and they are the future? yeah right!!! That's my rant for today.

mick86 is offline Member
    Very true and very amusing. Like your work.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I refuse to give people like that any stagetime!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Way to go Bro...people will push us to the breaking point and then expect us to just let them!!! I'm glad there were no cops around to see that...but then again they probably would understand!!lol

Sounds like a shity reason to catch an assault charge to me.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    bro, not to sound like a parent but you gotta keep your cool in situations like this. Trust me, I'm bigger than average, not many guys would fvck with me, but it takes them 2 seconds to text their buddies to be outside when you leave.

just be careful and be smart

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    how would he be charged with assault when the sonofabitch was pushing HIM around to begin with?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    bro, not to sound like a parent but you gotta keep your cool in situations like this. Trust me, I'm bigger than average, not many guys would fvck with me, but it takes them 2 seconds to text their buddies to be outside when you leave.

well then....good thing i keep a loaded semi automatic rifle in all of the broncos

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    how would he be charged with assault when the sonofabitch was pushing HIM around to begin with?
    obviously you've never delt with the law...everyone gets charged...If you do serious damage, they might even go with 2nd degree assault. You can be liable for medical bills as well. The fact the guy pushed him might even be overlooked since the threadstarter started the confrontation.

My thoughts are: who made you the radio police?

well then....good thing i keep a loaded semi automatic rifle in all of the broncos
    You even pull one of those out and expect to see the inside of a jail cell.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    i don't blame you. some people just need as ass beating to learn. and yes he assaulted you first

Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    i don't blame you. some people just need as ass beating to learn. and yes he assaulted you first
    by law you're allowd to respond with a resonable and equal amount of force. Not a case of who strikes first always.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    I hear you man, pisses me of big time when people fvck about with their phones on the tube or bus.... there is a reason i dont have a phone and that is because i hate ring tones, and i hate music played out loud, i like my space and if i want to talk to someone i can call them, i dont like people who think its their right to be able to call you at anygiven time and i hate it even more whn you get sum loud bitch shouting down the phone about what they did on saturday afternoon in their ghetto slang drawl...

What the fvck gives these people the right to think i want to listen to their terrible attempt at the English language or the Garage music/Ghetto Gangsta rap shite. Id rather listen !to white noise.

Further more the TFL (Transport for London) has banned use of such audible devices being used to a volume that causes annoyance to other passengers.
    I cant be the only one at anyone time that this annoys......

i think people need to wise up and get a fvcking life!

People who think they have rights when using a mobile phone to the annoyance of others in ear shot are total wankers that need pushing off the platform infront of an incoming train!

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Way to go Bro...people will push us to the breaking point and then expect us to just let them!!! I'm glad there were no cops around to see that...but then again they probably would understand!!lol
    I'm glad too. Really, cops are never in the subway. And sure they will understand lol

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    You should've pulled a Tony Danza on his girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post

Yeah thats very true. But there are some situations that push you off the limits.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    obviously you've never delt with the law...everyone gets charged...If you do serious damage, they might even go with 2nd degree assault. You can be liable for medical bills as well. The fact the guy pushed him might even be overlooked since the threadstarter started the confrontation.

True and if one of the parties already has a criminal record they are more likely to be seen as the aggressor in my opinion. Also not that its fair but often your race seems to play a part in the law enforcers initial assessment. I've seen it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

No one made me a cop. I just don't like to be bothered for no reason. And some one who does that, has just ONE goal: bothering. I'm sure it was too loud even for him.

Regarding the charges...well, not here. Our county is diferent. If the guy doesn't die or get seriously injuried. You go free with a police record, thats true. In Spain a guy can put a bomb and kill 20 men and only get like 12 years. Armed robbery... don't even go to jail, because its so overcrowded. Aswell as the judges who are flooded with work. BUT its sooo polically correct that what you COULD be facing is a hatecrime (because the asshole happens to be from an ethnic minority). But once again you don't go to jail for that. Oh and medical bills are free. Healthcare covers it for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    I hear you man, pisses me of big time when people fvck about with their phones on the tube or bus.... there is a reason i dont have a phone and that is because i hate ring tones, and i hate music played out loud, i like my space and if i want to talk to someone i can call them, i dont like people who think its their right to be able to call you at anygiven time and i hate it even more whn you get sum loud bitch shouting down the phone about what they did on saturday afternoon in their ghetto slang drawl...

What the fvck gives these people the right to think i want to listen to their terrible attempt at the English language or the Garage music/Ghetto Gangsta rap shite. Id rather listen !to white noise.

Further more the TFL (Transport for London) has banned use of such audible devices being used to a volume that causes annoyance to other passengers.
    I cant be the only one at anyone time that this annoys......

i think people need to wise up and get a fvcking life!

People who think they have rights when using a mobile phone to the annoyance of others in ear shot are total wankers that need pushing off the platform infront of an incoming train!
    That's so great! when will we import that?! Here we just have that "civic law". Which is vague...

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    good work! some people just need a good ole fashioned beatdown.

facile is offline Member
    My friend told me a story of a young guy on the train at rush hour, it was full of mothers, women etc. The kid was using very bad language c-word etc. My friend asked him politely to use different language, he not so politely refused as they approached the next stop an average guy walks over and stands next to the offender, when the doors opened he grabbed him threw him thru the door and beat the piss out of him, without ever saying a word. the train applauded.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    This thread has made me angry...in a good sort of way!!!hahahahahahahah

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

testigator is offline Junior Member
    Nice work. I didn't realize I had a twin.

I say your a bully looking for trouble, ok the guy was annoying but so what hes on public transport listening to music through his phone (Big deal). You didnt have to get up and sit next to him.
    Lets say this guy was 6'8 380lbs and looked like a right mean sob would you eyeball him? would you go over and tell him how you feel about his music and he should turn it down or off? BE HONEST............................

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Do you honestly expect anything more from 3rd world animals?
    ***No source checks!!!***

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Good shit bro!

Here is your next assignment Voland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NZtGz_7WI0

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Why didn't you shoot him with your Airsoft rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by *ANABOLIC SUPERMAN* View Post
    I say your a bully looking for trouble, ok the guy was annoying but so what hes on public transport listening to music through his phone (Big deal). You didnt have to get up and sit next to him.
    Lets say this guy was 6'8 380lbs and looked like a right mean sob would you eyeball him? would you go over and tell him how you feel about his music and he should turn it down or off? BE HONEST............................
    You can get that image, but really I'm the opposite of a bully. Im a small guy, with glasses, avegare...I just get rage, a lot, when provoked.

Well...propably I will. Would that be stupid? Very. I know how that ends. Both get bruised and years ago I got stabbed on my trap by one of those "mean sobs" because he was so much higher than me (which is not difficult). Nothing serious, luckily for me.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    i hate that whole cellphone music deal. To many people walk around with music full blast from their cell phone, usually some shitty rap song, like everyone wants to hear it. But really no one wants to hear it, because it sounds aweful. "Hell yea man bump that treble!"

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you have to much patience. I would of socked the shit out of him the first time he opened his mouth and disrespected me.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post

^^ Exactly would have looked the other direction if at all possible and let you the disrespectful retard.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    fvckin kid got what he deserved

dtr98 is offline Member
    we need to bring back discipline for kids. parents should have the right to knock the shit out of their kids if they don't listen. when i was a kid if i did or said something to someone, they would beat my ass, take home to my dad and he would beat my ass too.

society has no morals anymore and it will be the down fall of all

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98 View Post
    we need to bring back discipline for kids. parents should have the right to knock the shit out of their kids if they don't listen. when i was a kid if i did or said something to someone, they would beat my ass, take home to my dad and he would beat my ass too.

society has no morals anymore and it will be the down fall of all
    notgonna argue with you at all coz i feel the same.

But there are plenty on the site who will bang the drum for saying its wrong to hit kids etc... all i say to them is go write a song you fvcking tree hugging wankers

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    I've just arrived home from my snack and this happened in the subway.
    So i'm there and there's this extremely high noise next to me. I twist my head and I see this 17-20yrs latino guy (LG) with his fatass gf and he's using his cell phone to listen some awful regeton at a volum you won't belive. Everyone in the subway is fed up, inlcuding me.
    No one says anything so i just eyeball this guy with a look like saying "come on, boy, be civilised. turn the volume down...". He ignores me.
    So I get next to him and this conversation follows:

Me: Hey, ever heard about headphones?
    LG: Yes. (Laughs and ignores me again).
    Me: I'm asking you politely to turn that off or turn the volume down so you're the only one that has to listen to that shit.
    LG: Relax brother.
    Me: I'm not your brother. Don'y say that again. Turn that down.
    LG: Fvck you! This is my country!. (laughs and gf laughs too)
    Me: Its not your country.
    LG: But I live here!!!.
    Me: Unfortunately. Now that turn off you're bothering everyone.
    LG: (trying to act tough) You're a fvcking racist, yes!!! fvck you faggot!!! Get out of here!!!
    Me: Don't yell. I'm not the kind of person you wanna yell to.
    LG: Get out asshole!!! (he pushes me away)
    Me: You just did so wrong. Look I'm trying to remain stable but you're making me lose my temper. Stop it, please.
    Then he pushed me away more times. Some seconds or minutes after I find myself trying to push his cellphone down his throat and his gf is screaming Stop! Stop! Stop beating him! (I don't remember beating him but its possible. I never remember what I do when I go nuts). I stop and take the cellphone out of his mouth. Grab him by his oversized shirt and take him out of the train like a garbage bag while he is still making those choking noises and throw his cellphone to the floor. Gf goes down the train too on its own while insulting me.
    Thats all.
    What the hell is wrong teens today? They have no repect for no one!
    I hate violence, really, but they are just gifted to make my loose my temper...and they are the future? yeah right!!! That's my rant for today.

I don't think there is anyone here that is gonna say you were dumb or stupid and you simply did what everyone on that platform wanted to do. Teenagers have no ****ing respect for anyone and play on the bullshit political correctness of today to do what they want and cry "race hate" or "im just a kid" when someone retaliates. Little fvcker got what he deserved!

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    another thing with teens,,, in my area most of the robberies , purse snatches, and car jackings that happen are committed by 16-19 year old punks with pellet guns, which look very much like real firearms.

i know this from stories i hear from a couple cop buds that i know.

they dont think of consequences,, and watch too many gangsta Crap videos.

i wish i was robbed by one of these punks with a fukkin pellet gun,, i got real lead coming their way. and i will be JUSTIFIED for it.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    Na, self defense. That fool pushed him first, first assualt. You knowu can get charged with assualt just for spitting on someone? At least here in california u can. Also if ur watering ur lawn and someone walks by u dont like and u water them on purpose, assualt charge! F*kin crazy how today's society and judicial system is.
    Its today's society and media that pushes this crap on this new and even last generation. Im only 24 but i remember growing up i never hard the word bit*h on channels 11, 7, 13, 4, etc on a regular 30 minute t.v. show, even on the radio. Technology is really fu*kin up society too. Look at myspace/facebook, etc, rapists paradise! God i remember the day when there never was such things as cell phones, internet, even pagers. Theres even t.v. shows based around teenage gurls (age 16-17) getting pregnant and having kids while in high school saying its ok. I wasnt around but i know in the 60's that was looked way down on, 50's, 40's, never heard of, today its A ok. GOtta love where are tax dollars are going right? Idk, i just know today's society is the worst its ever been in america and it aint gonna get any better over time. We will destroy ourselves well before we destroy the earth, thats for sure.

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Some people need to learn respect for others the hard way. Because their parents are usually to gutless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information