Thread: silly animalpak

goodlifting is offline Associate Member

silly animalpak

universal nutrition has a website for their line of supps called animalpak. they also have a forum on their website.

they're supps seemed pretty good but i think they're a bit over priced. guess you pay for the label when you buy it.

but what i'm commenting on is they're forum. i joined it a while ago and check it out every once in a while. i honestly think the whole animalpak website is misleading. they obviously have a group of very talented writers who's job is to amp up the members of the forum to think that they could achieve a build like the pros in the pics splattered all over the site. they emphasize that they're supps and hardcore attitude is all it takes to look like a pro bodybuilder. the pictures they have of dudes like erik fankhouser are obviously using aas. but it is in the rules that no one can discuss aas in the forum.

the forum contains 90% gloating and dudes just swearing alot. i just see alot of members claiming how hardcore they're workouts are and how sore they got from doing a full squat for the first time. and all the advertisements saying "are ready to get in the cage and be a fuking animal???" "are you ready to be a freak???" "take animalstak" hahaha! i mean, jesus!

i'm not gonna be an a-hole and throw my opinion on the animalpak forum about how much bull the website and it's posts are feeding to the members. i realize the whole gig is just an advertisement for the company. but c'mon dude. it's kinda bothersome to know that members (potentially lifters who are new to the world of weightlifting and bodybuilding) are being mislead like that.

i guess i'm spoiled by all of the positive and accurate information on this forum and it's members.

have any of you guys visited this forum? what do you guys think?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Never have and from what you say never will. I'm content here.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes I agree with you goodlifting ,I went to Animal web site and its full of huge guys and it hints that there product dose this to you , I used there products they were ok but they were far to exspensive to keep it up

zabster151 is offline Member
    i take it with aas is it not worth it?
    and a great ssite that beats anyone by 5%
    www.supplementwarehouse.com

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    Maybe Ill join and swear it up with them a couple posts til Im bored with it.
    Sounds like some bs kiddie forum to me.

Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    i take it with aas is it not worth it?
    and a great ssite that beats anyone by 5%
    www.supplementwarehouse.com
    the supps are fine. bit pricey when you consider you can get something for a significantly cheaper price when you buy everything separately instead of buying the can of animalpak supps.

my main point was that the forum sucks and the website in general is splattered with advertisment diarrhea that is really nothing more than bs. those pros in the pics juice and they are making a crap point to sell supps.

all supp ads do this to a degree but the animalpak site made me especially wanna puke

Quote Originally Posted by maxdose View Post
    Maybe Ill join and swear it up with them a couple posts til Im bored with it.
    Sounds like some bs kiddie forum to me.
    HAHAHA!!! yeah it's really a joke compared to aar. i guess if you mention any other supps or aas on the forum they will ban you.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Animalpacks have been around for a LONG time. I used them probably 15 years ago but not anytime recently. I use more Glucosamine and Chondroitin, BenGay, IcyHot and other joint pain relief more than anything else these days. LOL

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I use more Glucosamine and Chondroitin, BenGay, IcyHot and other joint pain relief more than anything else these days. LOL
    LOL...same here!

Thread Information