Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    TrashyTim's Avatar
    TrashyTim is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Secret
    Posts
    120

    Question Uk Steroids Overload??

    I live in the south of the Uk, have been training for around 6 years on and off, But over the past year I dont know if i just notice it more, but there are so many people training on gear in my area, There are only 3 local gyms in a 25mile radius and most are bannatynes style gyms, with the odd spit and saw dust style gym tucked away. Yet still manage to be packed with guys bulking and stacking fast!!, It dosent seem that long ago when it was acceptable to go to the gym twice a week for a jog and a sawna, It now seems that every one is cranking the gear down and working hard!! Are steroids becoming a new age fashion ??

  2. #2
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    31,195
    Blog Entries
    1
    I believe they are....
    Do not ask me for a source check.






  3. #3
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    AAS are one of the fastest growing drugs being used IMHO. I read something recently saying there are more steroid user's than heroin user's now.

    My gym is FULL of steroid user's and no-one knows I know my shit about steroids . I've had conversations with some monster's before and just agreed with them saying you cant mix oil/water, can run GH for 3-4 weeks, Tren only, etc... Then walked off and thought what the f*ck!

  4. #4
    olderfella is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    204
    AAS seem to be the in thing,the owner of ther gym i go to had some 16-18yr old walk in the gym straight to the counter and ask him for steroids like he was buying biscuits in corner shop, knobheads

  5. #5
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    I know a 3 people from the gym I train at have had their doors knocked in by the police for selling AAS. Nothing ever came of it though. They were probably looking for recs and found nothing.

  6. #6
    TrashyTim's Avatar
    TrashyTim is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Secret
    Posts
    120
    Yea to be honest I just keep to myself, But there are so many people using steroids , I feel its not my place to interfere with other people, but I know most inject test without any PCT and also whilst drinking and taking drugs, Its just been throw into an already shit lifestyle. They cycle when they get bored and stop when they cant be bother !!

    It buggs me to be completly honest!! But hey who am I to preach!!

  7. #7
    sigman roid's Avatar
    sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    R.I.P T-MOS
    Posts
    24,491
    Steroids over here are the new in thing everybody wants to use them as they see them as a quick way to grow without putting in any work its a joke really.

  8. #8
    HitIt's Avatar
    HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dirty South, GA Coast
    Posts
    1,705
    In the past decade i've noticed more jacked guys out at night.....used to be you'd only see one huge guy maybe at the clubs, bars...now you see many...and when I look at them, i wonder what their pct is, if any...

  9. #9
    Reed's Avatar
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
    Posts
    21,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    AAS are one of the fastest growing drugs being used IMHO. I read something recently saying there are more steroid user's than heroin user's now.

    My gym is FULL of steroid user's and no-one knows I know my shit about steroids . I've had conversations with some monster's before and just agreed with them saying you cant mix oil/water, can run GH for 3-4 weeks, Tren only, etc... Then walked off and thought what the f*ck!
    haha same here where I live. Some of the things people say and from those that have been in the game for 10+ years! It blows my mind

  10. #10
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    In the past decade i've noticed more jacked guys out at night.....used to be you'd only see one huge guy maybe at the clubs, bars...now you see many...and when I look at them, i wonder what their pct is, if any...
    i saw 15 in one night club about 5'4" to 5'6" and jacked mofo....i was like interesting....

  11. #11
    HitIt's Avatar
    HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dirty South, GA Coast
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i saw 15 in one night club about 5'4" to 5'6" and jacked mofo....i was like interesting....
    funny you say that because the last group of guys i saw who looked like they using were alll shorter than me (5'8") but looked 230 lbs

  12. #12
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    funny you say that because the last group of guys i saw who looked like they using were alll shorter than me (5'8") but looked 230 lbs
    i know...and intentionally or not u looked down on them and I am 6 feet

  13. #13
    HitIt's Avatar
    HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dirty South, GA Coast
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i know...and intentionally or not u looked down on them and I am 6 feet
    One guy actually said "don't worry guy, i'm not going to steal your girlfriend"...i guess it was obvious that i was staring at his unaturally huge arms...

  14. #14
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    One guy actually said "don't worry guy, i'm not going to steal your girlfriend"...i guess it was obvious that i was staring at his unaturally huge arms...
    i would have said "dont worry i know how to drain synthol out of your arms"

  15. #15
    giblets is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    35
    I see it here now more than ever, the scary thing is I see younger kids all jacked up on them.

  16. #16
    spoken_truth's Avatar
    spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i would have said "dont worry i know how to drain synthol out of your arms"
    haha...imma use that one sometime...nice cal

  17. #17
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,542
    This is true in Ireland also. They gym I go to is actually full of arseholes. The sooner I get outta there the better. The staff are obnoxious and theres this fat **** that works there that thinks hes unreal yet he's 6ft 5 and a fat **** thinking that his 180kg girl sqauts are impressive.

    Then their is this floppy haired guy there that must be no more 19 again tall about 6ft 3 and fat. Yet in the past 8 weeks he has gained huge muscle mass and strength he was deading the other day with a squat short guy doing over 220kg for reps. Yet only a good couple of weeks ago he was barely cracking out 110 so theres def something funny going on there.

    But back to the original point after my rant meltdown. It's all over the place and with people not knowing what their taking or the quantites that they are taking or the potential damage I can see a lot of people falling apart in a good couple of years.

  18. #18
    boz's Avatar
    boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by olderfella View Post
    AAS seem to be the in thing,the owner of ther gym i go to had some 16-18yr old walk in the gym straight to the counter and ask him for steroids like he was buying biscuits in corner shop, knobheads
    LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrashyTim View Post
    Yea to be honest I just keep to myself, But there are so many people using steroids , I feel its not my place to interfere with other people, but I know most inject test without any PCT and also whilst drinking and taking drugs, Its just been throw into an already shit lifestyle. They cycle when they get bored and stop when they cant be bother !!

    It buggs me to be completly honest!! But hey who am I to preach!!
    Ahh how it's like counting sheep for the amount I know that are on the same boat. Also u say none do PCT, try getting one to know what the acronym means ahaha

  19. #19
    cherrydrpepper's Avatar
    cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Business as usual yeah?
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    In the past decade i've noticed more jacked guys out at night.....used to be you'd only see one huge guy maybe at the clubs, bars...now you see many...and when I look at them, i wonder what their pct is, if any...
    We have a bar here that my one friend absolutely loves.

    Everytime he asks me to accompany him I tell him I will, but my opinion of the place is this:

    "Its like 5 decent looking bitches a bunch of ugly hoes and like 50 asshats on juice in tap out shits"

  20. #20
    paulzane's Avatar
    paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    3,483
    Yes and these stupid fcuks will cause AAS to be reclassified as Class B or Class A drugs in the UK ..... BASTARDS!

  21. #21
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    We have a bar here that my one friend absolutely loves.

    Everytime he asks me to accompany him I tell him I will, but my opinion of the place is this:

    "Its like 5 decent looking bitches a bunch of ugly hoes and like 50 asshats on juice in tap out shits"
    then u should at least get laid there......cover the face fvck the base....no?

  22. #22
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
    This is true in Ireland also. They gym I go to is actually full of arseholes. The sooner I get outta there the better. The staff are obnoxious and theres this fat **** that works there that thinks hes unreal yet he's 6ft 5 and a fat **** thinking that his 180kg girl sqauts are impressive.

    Then their is this floppy haired guy there that must be no more 19 again tall about 6ft 3 and fat. Yet in the past 8 weeks he has gained huge muscle mass and strength he was deading the other day with a squat short guy doing over 220kg for reps. Yet only a good couple of weeks ago he was barely cracking out 110 so theres def something funny going on there.

    But back to the original point after my rant meltdown. It's all over the place and with people not knowing what their taking or the quantites that they are taking or the potential damage I can see a lot of people falling apart in a good couple of years.

    Wow look at Irish man rant

  23. #23
    spoken_truth's Avatar
    spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    then u should at least get laid there......cover the face fvck the base....no?

  24. #24
    MR-FQ320's Avatar
    MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gods own country
    Posts
    3,007
    IMO , I think yeah uk guys are working out more for sure, but I don't think there is too many that are ripped or lean built, maybe that's the point, Fat beer drinking meat heads just my 2 pence.

  25. #25
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Everyone is a bodybuilder today......

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  26. #26
    TrashyTim's Avatar
    TrashyTim is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Secret
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by rossapplecart View Post
    IMO , I think yeah uk guys are working out more for sure, but I don't think there is too many that are ripped or lean built, maybe that's the point, Fat beer drinking meat heads just my 2 pence.
    Yea I agree, just got back from the gym, I have decieded .................

    To just ignor them and carry on training !!

  27. #27
    jbran23's Avatar
    jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bradenton Florida
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    then u should at least get laid there......cover the face fvck the base....no?
    "Cover the face and fvck the base" lol. Cal always has the best advice.

  28. #28
    cherrydrpepper's Avatar
    cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Business as usual yeah?
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    then u should at least get laid there......cover the face fvck the base....no?
    HOOOHOOO LOL

    u got one over on me there.. touche

  29. #29
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,542
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Wow look at Irish man rant
    Lmao, nearly as a good of a rant as you.

  30. #30
    senorsalt's Avatar
    senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    151
    bunch a wankers in ireland i guess

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •