Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nhl1 is offline Associate Member

Shaving my head NOW and have never felt so liberated!

Thats right, I have finally said enough is enough and I don't give a shit anymore.

Me and the girl woke up at 8 am to go to a wedding this morning for a friend of hers, and once again, the hair was not cooperating.

I have NEVER liked my hair, I have a hairline that is about as high as The Rock (aka Dwayne Johnson) and it has always been like that. You know what its like to be a skinny little dude in high school with this huge mop of thick hair and yet your hairline starts halfway back on your head?

Well anyways, Ive finally said **** it, I'm 29, Im a man and no longer a boy, and I don't give a **** about if no one likes my bic'd head. Besides, I recall all the ladies liking it a lot right before I went into the military when I was 18.

I've just become so fed up with hiding my hairline and seeing more and more hairs fall out everytime I wash, dry, comb, brush, style...etc etc my hair.

So I've missed the wedding, lol, gf's friends dont like me anyways, and now I will have a nice new beautiful bald head to sport for the reception.

And don't tell me this is in the wrong section how many of us who are users know that this is a steroid issue! lol

anyways, seriously fellas, it feels amazing, you don't have to have hair to be beautiful

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    Thats right, I have finally said enough is enough and I don't give a shit anymore.

Me and the girl woke up at 8 am to go to a wedding this morning for a friend of hers, and once again, the hair was not cooperating.

I have NEVER liked my hair, I have a hairline that is about as high as The Rock (aka Dwayne Johnson) and it has always been like that. You know what its like to be a skinny little dude in high school with this huge mop of thick hair and yet your hairline starts halfway back on your head?

Well anyways, Ive finally said **** it, I'm 29, Im a man and no longer a boy, and I don't give a **** about if no one likes my bic'd head. Besides, I recall all the ladies liking it a lot right before I went into the military when I was 18.

I've just become so fed up with hiding my hairline and seeing more and more hairs fall out everytime I wash, dry, comb, brush, style...etc etc my hair.

So I've missed the wedding, lol, gf's friends dont like me anyways, and now I will have a nice new beautiful bald head to sport for the reception.

And don't tell me this is in the wrong section how many of us who are users know that this is a steroid issue! lol

anyways, seriously fellas, it feels amazing, you don't have to have hair to be beautiful

this is the wrong section...ur not even asking a aas related question

someone should liberate this thread from the wrong section...

jk bro, good for you baldy

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    welcome to the club i personally can't wait to get real bold so that i don't have to shave 2-3 times a week... prob not gonna happen... no bold men on my mothers side of the family

-rodge

mick86 is offline Member
    I wish I shared your enthusiasm about losing my hair. I'm 22, and currently on my last week of my second cycle. Mid cycle I finally realised that my hair is definitely thinning and started taking proscar & rogaine but havn seen any improvement yet and I hope I wasn't too late. I'm pretty devastated, I liked having hair and think I will look funny without it and its affecting my confidence. Though if I leave it fairly flat its hard to notice unless in very bright light I may consider going the shave or number 1 all around if it doesnt improve in the coing weeks, but I'm really hoping that it does.

northern dave is offline New Member
    nice one baldy!! haha

i also now shave my head aswell, i dont bic it but do a no guard all over, feels good in the gym etc. less hair makes your head look smaller and body bigger!! hahaha joking

Michael Scott is offline Associate Member
    I wish I had the right head shape to shave my head.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I felt liberated when I shaved my cock and nuts, then I felt itchy !

g0dsend is offline Member

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    agreed lets see that sexy dome

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    i am almost there.

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    I wish I shared your enthusiasm about losing my hair. I'm 22, and currently on my last week of my second cycle. Mid cycle I finally realised that my hair is definitely thinning and started taking proscar & rogaine but havn seen any improvement yet and I hope I wasn't too late. I'm pretty devastated, I liked having hair and think I will look funny without it and its affecting my confidence. Though if I leave it fairly flat its hard to notice unless in very bright light I may consider going the shave or number 1 all around if it doesnt improve in the coing weeks, but I'm really hoping that it does.
    dont lose hope, it may come back. I did letro gyno reversal for two months and it was way harsh on my hair, but it's starting to come back in. I guess androgenetic alopecia really isn't permanent if you can stop the source in time. 'Could take a long time though. 'Took 5 months for mine to start growing again.

I too wish I didnt have a weird shaped head so I could shave it.

I wanted to get a hair transplant...but Im just gonna continue to run AAS and it'll prolly ruin the results anyway..so I'll prolly eventually just shave it.

One day I'll grow the balls to do it lol

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    ive only buzzed my hair short, never bic'd it though.

i stress about my hairline all the time but i havent lost any hair yet. i hope i never do. im 21 btw.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bald and beautiful....

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    bald brother here!!! nothing better than walkin around the beach with a bald head with a tubefull of sunscreen on it!!!

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    yeah having a shaved head is way nicer...especially when its hot outside and whn you workout its easy to just wipe off with a towel

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    I got up during this past week and shaved mine bald.

That thing was hella pale under there.

But i likes it

Clipper in the winter, shaven clean the rest of the year.

It's so pleasant to not have a layer of insulation on your noggin in the hot summer! Prevents whats left of my brain from cooking

Red

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I gotta agree, clipped or shaved rocks. No muss, no fuss, and keeps the brain cool during ops in the Middle East.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I want to shave but I have a bright red birth mark on the back of my head.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    What?! Quite fighting *********!

I used to have some curly boy band hair and used to be a hair model. It started to go so I scalped it. Women loved it! I thought I got tail before...nah. They approached me after I shaved it. Older women especially. I went from these little chicken heads telling me I was 'good looking' to mature real women telling me I was 'sexy'.

Just have to stay tan...which gets to be a hassle.
    Last edited by B.E.N.; 07-13-2008 at 09:01 PM. Reason: e v o l u t i o n

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    i felt the samething the first time i shaved my penis.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i shave my head as well.....more better.....more scary......more badass

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B.E.N.;40***93
    What?! Quite fighting *********!

I used to have some curly boy band hair and used to be a hair model. It started to go so I scalped it. Women loved it! I thought I got tail before...nah. They approached me after I shaved it. Older women especially. I went from these little chicken heads telling me I was 'good looking' to mature real women telling me I was 'sexy'.

Just have to stay tan...which gets to be a hassle.
    I realise that lot of guys loose it eventually but I'm only 22 and worry that less women (particularly around my age) would be attracted. Bald is no doubt better than balding though so if it gets to the point where I cant hide the fact that its going I'll try removing the lot and see how it looks. I think I have 1 or 2 moles up there and tend to get sum scalp acne which I have been pretty rough with picking at in the past thinking that no 1 would ever see up there so may be interesting to see how things are looking.... I'm still pretty pissed that I've possibly killed my hair taking gear when it could have been avoided had I got on the finasteride earlier. I stress about a lot of shit though.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    I realise that lot of guys loose it eventually but I'm only 22 and worry that less women (particularly around my age) would be attracted. Bald is no doubt better than balding though so if it gets to the point where I cant hide the fact that its going I'll try removing the lot and see how it looks. I think I have 1 or 2 moles up there and tend to get sum scalp acne which I have been pretty rough with picking at in the past thinking that no 1 would ever see up there so may be interesting to see how things are looking.... I'm still pretty pissed that I've possibly killed my hair taking gear when it could have been avoided had I got on the finasteride earlier. I stress about a lot of shit though.
    Hit that TB up and get a spray tan!

I bet your balding is from more than just the juice (see stress you mentioned). The juice probably just sped up the inevitable.

Embrace it and move on.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    chicks dig it too... i've been trimming my head for the last 3 yrs... i give myself a one all around with a nice tape and maintanace is non-existant

Lyznx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post

You will never want hair again.
    I grew up with long hair, and after a shaved it 4 years ago, i never looked back.
    I will never have hair on my head again.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyznx View Post
    You will never want hair again.
    I grew up with long hair, and after a shaved it 4 years ago, i never looked back.
    I will never have hair on my head again.
    lol that's ironic....i too used to have very long hair....and since i got rid of it i'll never contemplate having it again.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B.E.N. View Post
    Hit that TB up and get a spray tan!

I bet your balding is from more than just the juice (see stress you mentioned). The juice probably just sped up the inevitable.

Embrace it and move on.
    What is TB? I appreciate the encouragement to try shaving it, maybe I will be surprised how it turns out. Been looking at the situation as the limitation of options, but perhaps the option that is left may be better anyway. lol, if stress can cause hair loss then I was fuc%ed well before I started using AAS, I'm pretty high strung.

wantmoremass is offline Associate Member
    i think tb is tanning bed.

i've been buzzing my hair (clipper with no guard) the past 4 summers like april to october. this past winter i didn't grow it back - i just love having it buzzed. low maintenance, and sexy as hell.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wantmoremass View Post
    i think tb is tanning bed.

i've been buzzing my hair (clipper with no guard) the past 4 summers like april to october. this past winter i didn't grow it back - i just love having it buzzed. low maintenance, and sexy as hell.
    Definitely looks great on some people but I'm not sure that it suits everyone. My hair dresser said it largely depends on your jaw line, but that it would suit me. He said he prefer I didn't though because then he would loose me as a customer, lol.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Bottomline...

It looks infinitely better than thinning or spotty hair, AND any plugs.

You just can't be a pin head with no shoulders if you shave your head.

wantmoremass is offline Associate Member
    He said he prefer I didn't though because then he would loose me as a customer, lol.
    LOL, no kidding, you won't need a hairdresser as long as you get a clipper.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    shaving clean is a lot of work, i just go for the size one or 2 all around. Plus i have these huge veins around my temples, theres no telling how far back they go, so ill refrain from shaving clean. They throb visibly to my heart beat at times, so it would probably freak people out.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    Lol, I thought that my thread had dissapeared after I didn't have time to come back and check for it. I'll show some pics in a few days when I have more of a tan on the cueball. Im on week 2 of what I'm calling my "for the primo haters" cycle, to show that primo is a much more efficient compound than people give it credit for, and I'm walking the 2 miles home from the gym everyday and getting sun then.

But the shaved head is awesome, and yah its definitely something I'm glad I waited until I was 29 to do, but I love it now. Chicks seemed to dig that blonde tipped, spikey haired, gel infested look when you're in your early 20's. But I'm just to the point of not caring anymore. Fortunately, as everyone will see in a few days when I start my log and have a decent tan, I am one sexy, bald beast. :P

TheArtist is offline Member
    been shaving my head for a year or two now... If you like a shaved head, invest in a headblade. they are the SHIT for the bald man.
    now go forth, and shave thine head.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    bald i kool

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    whats a headblade?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information