Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jojomcgo is offline Associate Member

what the Fu%k has happend to america

Im an american and i was raised like most americans to have love for my country but as i see endless disrespectful kids these days and what i beleave to me the moral down fall of most the country and it's youth i wonder what the hell has happend???

Now i see a country where it's cool to be rude, where it's ok for the goverment to spy on you,where your considered racist because you don't want a mosque 2blocks from where 3000 people where murdered.

what the hell did i join the army for what did i fight for??? there is nothing in america worth fighting for we have sold or traded it away IMO.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think this is happening all over the West, not just in America.

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    its def. been a bad situation

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you have kids acting like what they see on tv and in the movies/music....unfortunately parts of the world judge us by what this industry churns out....
    Last edited by HitIt; 09-05-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Too much politics and not enough realism.....

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomcgo View Post
    Im an american and i was raised like most americans to have love for my country but as i see endless disrespectful kids these days and what i beleave to me the moral down fall of most the country and it's youth i wonder what the hell has happend???

Now i see a country where it's cool to be rude, where it's ok for the goverment to spy on you,where your considered racist because you don't want a mosque 2blocks from where 3000 people where murdered.

what the hell did i join the army for what did i fight for??? there is nothing in america worth fighting for we have sold or traded it away IMO.
    Thank you for your service .

What you fight for is the American Idea and Constitution .
    Freedom of speech
    Freedom of religion

The problem with youth can be blamed on a few things .
    Parents , Lack of role models , budget cuts for city parks and programs , Lack of jobs and need to find there identity .

I could rant on forever .

All we can do is try to be the best person we can be .

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    im 26 and think that there is nothing worse then kids my age. bunch of p.o.s. kids with no respect. no work ethic either. its a shame that its just going to get worse and worse. these parents are garbage too. drug use and lack of parental structure.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    The moment women and psychologists said is was cruel and inhumane to spank your child, the snowball started rolling.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    If I went into the military it would be for the paycheck,housing, and school. Period. Fighting for a country full of lazy ass jerkwads who dont appreciate shit!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

If you want to know what happened ask your parents and their parents. Ask any old/elderly person you com across. They will tell you how right after right has been taken away. Many you have never missed because they where taken away before you where around including proper disipline and teaching of respect to our youth.

There has always been unruly kids but never as out of hand as now and the criminals have more rights than any true blue working American.

If you want it in plain and simple words here it is. Problem is most people dont listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Quote Originally Posted by toofatbuilder View Post
    im 26 and think that there is nothing worse then kids my age. bunch of p.o.s. kids with no respect. no work ethic either. its a shame that its just going to get worse and worse. these parents are garbage too. drug use and lack of parental structure.
    I agree and also think it's a major part of where we went wrong in america.
    I also think it is so much more,but any how just wanted to get that off my chest i thank every one for taking time to respond.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    mcdonalds

grand theft auto

american idol

pop music

reality shows.

that's what's happened.

you give the average american any combo of those, and they will be happy and content..... no reason to better yourself, educate yourself, make a better life.

and, happy people are easy to control. stripping of basic rights and freedoms.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    **** weakness

All I can do is kickass and try to do (God's) will. The worse it gets out there, the higher I crank my amp til it goes to 11. Then im so busy jamming I bust through all the vile bullshit in the world..

I rode my bicycle by a prostitute on the main drag the other day and Im still wondering why I didn't stop and try to convince her to leave that way of life. But f it ive tried to help other people in my life since then. **** weakness.

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    **** weakness

All I can do is kickass and try to do (God's) will. The worse it gets out there, the higher I crank my amp til it goes to 11. Then im so busy jamming I bust through all the vile bullshit in the world..

I rode my bicycle by a prostitute on the main drag the other day and Im still wondering why I didn't stop and try to convince her to leave that way of life. But f it ive tried to help other people in my life since then. **** weakness.
    maybe if you woulda dropped your pants that woulda been enough to scare errr convince her.....

Last edited by Stigmata101; 09-06-2010 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    mcdonalds

grand theft auto

american idol

pop music

reality shows.

that's what's happened.

you give the average american any combo of those, and they will be happy and content..... no reason to better yourself, educate yourself, make a better life.

and, happy people are easy to control. stripping of basic rights and freedoms.
    There is no more to be said on the subject beyond what Nicotine has outlined. I'd throw in the internet for good measure as well which encompasses YouTube, chat forums, chatrooms, instant messenger and social networking sites.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

I couldn't easily spin this around and say if you love America then you love what it stands for which is freedom for all. Not freedom until it bothers you, not freedom for some, it says freedom for all. That means all people all religions so by Americas law they have every right to build that mosque there as you do. Case closed.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    maybe if you woulda dropped your pants that woulda been enough to scare errr convince her.....

Im trying to entice her not to ****.. not get her so wet a hazmat team has to clean up the spill

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I couldn't easily spin this around and say if you love America then you love what it stands for which is freedom for all. Not freedom until it bothers you, not freedom for some, it says freedom for all. That means all people all religions so by Americas law they have every right to build that mosque there as you do. Case closed.
    Yeah thnx for that you just proved my point, and it's not about muslim/christian you think they have a right it build it there THEN YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! CASE CLOSED.

olderfella is offline Associate Member

Angry

As already stated its not just america its the western world,its gone to the dogs

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by olderfella View Post
    As already stated its not just america its the western world,its gone to the dogs
    As the thread said this is about america, i know cause i started it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    BUT the problem is as I see it, it's about Americans. There seems to be some people in this country who are IN America but who are NOT Americans and are only here to do harm and try to CHANGE the American lifestyle to not one of freedom but to their own.

In the above case I dont think they should be allowed to do so and removed with prejudice. If you want to live in America then you should accept the American way or life but our pansy ass corrupt government is allowing this to happen much as it has in the UK.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    BUT the problem is as I see it, it's about Americans. There seems to be some people in this country who are IN America but who are NOT Americans and are only here to do harm and try to CHANGE the American lifestyle to not one of freedom but to their own.

In the above case I dont think they should be allowed to do so and removed with prejudice. If you want to live in America then you should accept the American way or life but our pansy ass corrupt government is allowing this to happen much as it has in the UK.
    But if we as Americans allow them into our country who are we to say what they can/can't do ?

We can't say we are the land of the free until our feelings are hurt.

agreed.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    It all changed when homosexuality was legalised!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    It all changed when homosexuality was legalised!!!!!!
    Yeah moral's aint what they used to be thats for sure!

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    I totally agree...kids these days. Then again, when I say kids, I am referring to people older than 18. I think the problem is that due to a society where kids are spoon fed and given no real challenges, adolescence is now way past their teens. A society where people do not care to educate themselves and yet have no problems vocalizing their idiotic opinions that are based on 1/3 of the facts that they have only "learned" from watching TV or from facts that they have heard regurgitated from other nonsensical sources.

I totally agree...all I see is an endless supply of disrespectful and IGNORANT kids.

LOL,there go's them disrespectful and IGNORANT kids. Thinking there slick again, all well time for the BELT!

walkerls1 is offline Banned = Swifto's bitch!
    If you want to know what happened ask your parents and their parents. Ask any old/elderly person you com across. They will tell you how right after right has been taken away. Many you have never missed because they where taken away before you where around including proper disipline and teaching of respect to our youth.

There has always been unruly kids but never as out of hand as now and the criminals have more rights than any true blue working American.

If you want it in plain and simple words here it is. Problem is most people dont listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

America has become land for everyone but Americans. When the fathers of our country wrote the Constitutions I'm sure they didn't foresee it being used to the advantage of criminals and people disrespecting the fundamental principals this country was built on. They were men that Believed and Loved God and now the leaders of our country want to remove him. They want to bend over backwards not to offend anybody and make peace. Get ready everyone the shits gonna hit the fan, hope everyone's ready to fight for what they believe in cause I telling you know it's gonna happen within our lifetime. I could go on but I can actually feel my blood pressure rising.

numbat is offline Member
    ground zero is a bit like a national park now. no hunters should be allowed to overlook the area. move em back imo

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    America is actually more true to its morals than ever before. You all keep talking about the past, and what America was "meant for". Based on your reactions to things like homosexuality, the mosque, etc, I think you need to do your research, and realize that these are exactly what America is meant for, the rules have not changed since December 15th, 1791.

The entire idea of America since day one was a land of freedom. "People should be able to say whatever they want, without persecution" they called it freedom of speech. "Every person should have the right to persue, practice, and live out any religion they choose" they called it freedom of religion.

As a matter of fact, lets do a quick review.
    The first 10 amendments guarantee freedom of religion, speech, and the press, the rights of peaceful assembly and petition, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, the rights of private property, fair treatment of those accused of crimes, protection from unreasonable search and seizure, freedom from self-incrimination, a speedy and impartial jury trial, and representation by counsel.

Here is the thing though, most of you hardcore patriotic Americans, in reality, are just narrow minded, under educated, racist, predjudice, assholes. You only believe in "America, the land of the free" and all that as long as everyone agrees with you.
    You will say you believe in our rights, and you won't ever allow anyone to take away our rights because you love America, and believe in our way of life, yet YOU are the ones trying to remove people's rights.

1)You agree with the freedom of religion, as long as we are all christian. The moment a muslim, for instance, wants their rights too (and don't tell me they don't have rights, because I am refering to all of the American born citizens that are Muslim, and there is actually quite a lot) you start spouting off about how Islam is different, and it should be an exception to the rule, and Muslims don't deserve rights because they believe in something different that you don't agree with.

2)You believe in freedom of speech all day long, as you set your generic, over played, embarressingly under educated speech's on repeat. The moment someone (basically anyone, of any race or religion) comes along and wants to give a "speech" on their very different point of view (whether it be right ot wrong) suddenly they need to be silenced, and they need to get out of America, because damnit, if they don't agree with all the crap you do, then they must not love America, and if you don't love it, then leave it. So long story short "Say whatever you want, as long as its the exact same thing I said. If you say something different, then you don't have a right to live here"

3)And you love your freedom of press. It allows all those rediculous political websites to report discustingly lopsided, single angled, stretched, scewed views of what may or may not have happened. They moment someone else reports ANYTHING that may put your ranting at a holt, MY GOD, WATCH OUT, UN-AMERICAN!, UN-AMERICAN!, and we all know where it goes from there.

4)You agree with the right to bear arms only as long as you and people exactly like you are the only ones bearing them. The moment a mexican, a black man, a homosexual, a muslim, etc wants to own or carry a gun, suddenly you are causing a fuss over how America is letting "criminals" or "soon to be criminals" own guns they shouldn't be able to own.

5)You agree with the right to private property, as long as its YOUR property. The moment someone else, maybe of a different race or religion, decides to buy some property, you try to get a loud mouth about all the reasons they shouldn't be able to own it, or do as they please on it.

6)You believe in fair treatment of those accused of crimes as long as we are talking about you or one of your buddies who got busted doing something stupid, but the moment someone is accused of a crime, and they are of a different race or religion, my god, suddenly you are shouting that we need to just skip the trial and either kill the ****er or lock them away and throw away the key.

I could go all day.
    Here is the bottom line.
    Want to know why AMERICA is allowing people from different ethnic and religious backgrounds to speak freely, express their views, defend their families, hold a job, practice their religions, and build their places of worship? Because THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT AMERICA WAS MEANT FOR SINCE DAY ONE.
    You don't have to agree with these people, their views, or their beliefs, but DO NOT try to pull some crap that AMERICA, an ENTIRE NATION AND GOVERNMENT, is WRONG, going DOWNHILL, and TAKING AWAY RIGHTS, just because things are happening that you disagree with, which can only take place thanks to the FREEDOMS that THIS COUNTRY was built on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    America is actually more true to its morals than ever before. You all keep talking about the past, and what America was "meant for". Based on your reactions to things like homosexuality, the mosque, etc, I think you need to do your research, and realize that these are exactly what America is meant for, the rules have not changed since December 15th, 1791.

The entire idea of America since day one was a land of freedom. "People should be able to say whatever they want, without persecution" they called it freedom of speech. "Every person should have the right to persue, practice, and live out any religion they choose" they called it freedom of religion.

The first 10 amendments guarantee freedom of religion, speech, and the press, the rights of peaceful assembly and petition, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, the rights of private property, fair treatment of those accused of crimes, protection from unreasonable search and seizure, freedom from self-incrimination, a speedy and impartial jury trial, and representation by counsel.

Here is the thing though, most of you hardcore patriotic Americans, in reality, are just narrow minded, under educated, racist, predjudice, assholes. You only believe in "America, the land of the free" and all that as long as everyone agrees with you.
    You will say you believe in our rights, and you won't ever allow anyone to take away our rights because you love America, and believe in our way of life, yet YOU are the ones trying to remove people's rights.

1)You agree with the freedom of religion, as long as we are all christian. The moment a muslim, for instance, wants their rights too (and don't tell me they don't have rights, because I am refering to all of the American born citizens that are Muslim, and there is actually quite a lot) you start spouting off about how Islam is different, and it should be an exception to the rule, and Muslims don't deserve rights because they believe in something different that you don't agree with.

2)You believe in freedom of speech all day long, as you set your generic, over played, embarressingly under educated speech's on repeat. The moment someone (basically anyone, of any race or religion) comes along and wants to give a "speech" on their very different point of view (whether it be right ot wrong) suddenly they need to be silenced, and they need to get out of America, because damnit, if they don't agree with all the crap you do, then they must not love America, and if you don't love it, then leave it. So long story short "Say whatever you want, as long as its the exact same thing I said. If you say something different, then you don't have a right to live here"

3)And you love your freedom of press. It allows all those rediculous political websites to report discustingly lopsided, single angled, stretched, scewed views of what may or may not have happened. They moment someone else reports ANYTHING that may put your ranting at a holt, MY GOD, WATCH OUT, UN-AMERICAN!, UN-AMERICAN!, and we all know where it goes from there.

4)You agree with the right to bear arms only as long as you and people exactly like you are the only ones bearing them. The moment a mexican, a black man, a homosexual, a muslim, etc wants to own or carry a gun, suddenly you are causing a fuss over how America is letting "criminals" or "soon to be criminals" own guns they shouldn't be able to own.

5)You agree with the right to private property, as long as its YOUR property. The moment someone else, maybe of a different race or religion, decides to buy some property, you try to get a loud mouth about all the reasons they shouldn't be able to own it, or do as they please on it.

6)You believe in fair treatment of those accused of crimes as long as we are talking about you or one of your buddies who got busted doing something stupid, but the moment someone is accused of a crime, and they are of a different race or religion, my god, suddenly you are shouting that we need to just skip the trial and either kill the ****er or lock them away and throw away the key.

I could go all day.
    Here is the bottom line.
    Want to know why AMERICA is allowing people from different ethnic and religious backgrounds to speak freely, express their views, defend their families, hold a job, practice their religions, and build their places of worship? Because THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT AMERICA WAS MEANT FOR SINCE DAY ONE.
    You don't have to agree with these people, their views, or their beliefs, but DO NOT try to pull some crap that AMERICA, an ENTIRE NATION AND GOVERNMENT, is WRONG, going DOWNHILL, and TAKING AWAY RIGHTS, just because things are happening that you disagree with, which can only take place thanks to the FREEDOMS that THIS COUNTRY was built on.
    Agree which is what i been trying to say. I wont go out of my way to type all this up for two reasons:
    1) The OP isn't worth it
    2) After a good point like this the thread will just die off

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Naw, we have some new members that are pretty intolerant and ignorant...I'm sure it will get one response atleast.

I could go all day.
    Here is the bottom line.

This is one of the best posts ive read on this site in a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by walkerls1 View Post
    America has become land for everyone but Americans. When the fathers of our country wrote the Constitutions I'm sure they didn't foresee it being used to the advantage of criminals and people disrespecting the fundamental principals this country was built on. They were men that Believed and Loved God and now the leaders of our country want to remove him. They want to bend over backwards not to offend anybody and make peace. Get ready everyone the shits gonna hit the fan, hope everyone's ready to fight for what they believe in cause I telling you know it's gonna happen within our lifetime. I could go on but I can actually feel my blood pressure rising.
    I couldn't have said it better then that. Can you beleave some one said america was finaly living up to it's name because people are allowed to have free speach?? got to wonder where people crawled out from, underneath a rock maybe ??

I couldn't have said it better then that. Can you beleave some one said america was finaly living up to it's name because people are allowed to have free speach?? got to wonder where people crawled out from, underneath a rock maybe ??

So you don't agree with free speech?

Blog Entries
    You must be christian.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    hahaha...this is funny.

The original founders of America were NOT tolerant. Religiously: They hated Catholics. Most were also racist slave owners. Oh and let's remember how tolerant everyone was to the Native population of this country.

America developed into a country of tolerance, sure. No debating that.

But I think it's a stretch to say that was the original intention of the founders.

And they didn't worship and love God, at least not the Christian God:

they were primarily Deists, and secondarily Masons.

So, I personally see no merit in this weak and inconsistent historical argument that seeks to justify the present situation by appealing to distorted historical facts.
    Last edited by D7M; 09-09-2010 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    So you don't agree with free speech?
    As a matter of fact i do i spent 8 years in the army 2 tours in Irag deffending our way of life and yours,101st air borne fortbragg,fayetteville,nc
    Last edited by jojomcgo; 09-09-2010 at 08:14 AM.

walkerls1 is offline Banned = Swifto's bitch!
    I think it's going to be best to agree to disagree. You have your opinion and we have ours.

xero is offline Associate Member

I could go all day.
    Here is the bottom line.
    Great post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information