Callsign is offline Associate Member

Keeping HGH/HGC and food cold on the road.

Just figured I'd pass this along. I do a lot of traveling with work, and although some of the hotels I stay in don't provide an in room refrigerator, they all have an ice machine. So to keep my hcg & food cold without a fridge this is what I came up with. Its a heavily insulated/padded black travel cooler. I use two refillable latex bladder bags (same as used in between MMA & Boxing rounds) filled with ice to keep inside very cool. Just refill the ice every 6-8 hrs, It's fine overnight, & your good to go until you get home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Keeping HGH/HGC and food cold on the road.-bag1.jpg   Keeping HGH/HGC and food cold on the road.-bag3.jpg  

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    nice thanks for sharing

Smile

Glad to give a lil payback for the education I'm getting.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude, they make all kinds of little coolers and gel ice packs that last a lot longer and work better than a 30 year old ice pack... lol

I like tunes with mine.

Last edited by lovbyts; 09-21-2010 at 04:31 AM.

Nice cooler!!! I couldn't use it for work though, & in my situation gel packs are useless. Like I said, about 60% of the time the hotels Im in dont have freezer/refrigerators so theres nowhere to refreeze gel packs, but 100% of hotels have an ice machiene, & so does every airplane. It's the only way Ive found to dependably keep things ice cold for a week.
    Last edited by Callsign; 09-21-2010 at 06:04 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes I hear you but jell packs stay cold for a LONG time and dont leak. I have stored my HGH for 3 days and it stayed plenty cool. I also use a small Styrofoam container to keep it all in and that seems to help 10x

You can also just put the jell pack into the Ice bucket in the hotel to re cool it. Works good and no mess. Use the ice trick inside the hotel and the ice pack on the road. I have taken it on many 14hr flights with NO problem.

I thought they had to be refreezed every night, i didnt realize it could just be recooled with ice. I may try it, thanks

Thread Information