Thread: Prohormones?

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!

Question Prohormones?

I thought there was an area for prohormones specifically, but I didn't see it.

Anyway

I took the original tri methyl x and I kid you not, i gained more size off of that than i did with anadrol (I am not joking, I was shocked)

I was thinking of starting to take them again, but I hate going after whatever I normally find, because if i find it online or in a magazine, to me, that means they advertise well, not that it must work.

I saw one called Test400 that sounded good, but I have no idea really.
    I asked my buddy, he told me that he has recently ran dry and has not been able to inject anything in 3 or 4 weeks, which is a big deal, because he was on HIGH doses of ALOT of AAS. He said that since he hasn't been able to inject, he has basically been living off of Chlorovar and Tri Methyl X 3.15, he says that the stuff is awesome, especially the chlorovar.
    He tell me he has been able to keep all his size, strength, etc from the cycle, but is actually leaner and grainier now than before, and he physically feels alot healthier.

So i guess my question is, has anyone else tried Chlorovar or the new Tri Methyl?

If not, does anyone know of any good prohormones that actually live up to their hype?

Any help or input in much appreciated!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Chlorovar is a combination of two steroids . the first (4 Chloro, 17a Methyl androst-1,4-diene 3, 17b-diol ) is turnadiol, a derivative of oral turinabol . The second (3,2-c pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17b) is THP, same thing as winstrol without the methyl group.

Now lets take a look at the tri-methyl x

2a, 17a-dimethyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (superdrol, very powerful steroid and very hepatoxic)

17a-methyl-etiocholan-2-ene-17 b-ol (pheraplex or desoxymethyltestosterone, again strong and toxic.

4-chloro 17amethylandrost-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol (same as in the chlorovar)

So essentially your friend is taking 4 different oral steroids , all of which are hard enough on the liver on their own. I wonder why he is seeing such good gains? I mean he may need a new liver after but hell he is ripped.

RESEARCH PEOPLE

Atomini is offline Banned
    Prohormones are not worth it.

Better off doing straight steroids .

TRT2010 is offline Member
    yeah but all the compounds he listed are legit AAS and in some cases work better than your standard dbol and anavar

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Prohormones are not worth it.

Better off doing straight steroids.
    agreed, spawn ****ed me up haaard

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    agreed, spawn ****ed me up haaard
    what did spawn do to you? i loved spawn

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    stiiill recovering from a spawn clone.. shit is ****ed.. pct has extended 3months lol

Quote Originally Posted by ...aydn... View Post
    stiiill recovering from a spawn clone.. shit is ****ed.. pct has extended 3months lol
    Remember how I said you shouldnt do it at your age? lol, wasnt dissing you or your abilities but stuff is rough. No sex drive for I'd say at least 4 Months, no Boners without work for 2, Orgasms weren't as intense almost dull, and then lost most of the gains in the end.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I've seen this and your synthol thread and I gotta ask what kind of people do you surround your self with? Apparently not smart ones.

Seriously he feels healthier on 4 ORALS WTFing HELL!. This guy is a emergency room visit waiting to happen. Just watch.

Heart failure in your sleep, severe internal bleeding, liver failure, kidney failure, infections that need to be dug out, these are all consequences if you all don't start getting you alls head on straight.

Get away from all these idiots, don't let the give you any ideas if you value your life and body parts. Stick to the info around here.
    Last edited by Reed; 09-19-2010 at 01:53 AM.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    I mean he may need a new liver after but hell he is ripped.

RESEARCH PEOPLE
    hahahahah

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    I've seen this and your synthol thread and I gotta ask what kind of people do you surround your self with? Apparently not smart ones.

Seriously he feels healthier on 4 ORALS WTFing HELL!. This guy is a emergency room visit waiting to happen. Just watch.

Heart failure in your sleep, severe internal bleeding, liver failure, kidney failure, infections that need to be dug out, these are all consequences if you all don't start getting you alls head on straight.

Get away from all these idiots, don't let the give you any ideas if you value your life and body parts. Stick to the info around here.

...x2

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    Remember how I said you shouldnt do it at your age? lol, wasnt dissing you or your abilities but stuff is rough. No sex drive for I'd say at least 4 Months, no Boners without work for 2, Orgasms weren't as intense almost dull, and then lost most of the gains in the end.
    Pistol that was my experience with Spawn almost to a T. Took me forever to recover from that cycle and I didnt skimp on support supps or PCT either. Not to mention the almost unbearable lethargy starting in about week 3. Definitely wasnt worth it for me.

Well, this guy is a close friend of mine. I can tell you that he is actually very educated, and incredibly smart.
    To clear things up, he went on prohormones as a lack of options when his source dried up. He does know how bad it is for his liver, but he (and I too actually) live by the idea that its better to die big than live small. So, although it may be harming his liver, he is willing to deal with that because of the results it is giving him.
    I can't justify the synthol kid though, he actually is a bit of a dumb ass....

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Well, this guy is a close friend of mine. I can tell you that he is actually very educated, and incredibly smart.
    To clear things up, he went on prohormones as a lack of options when his source dried up. He does know how bad it is for his liver, but he (and I too actually) live by the idea that its better to die big than live small. So, although it may be harming his liver, he is willing to deal with that because of the results it is giving him.
    I can't justify the synthol kid though, he actually is a bit of a dumb ass....
    Bro Im not trying to bash at all but thats pretty immature thinking. How big do you think you will be when your liver fails? Your health is number one.

Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    Pistol that was my experience with Spawn almost to a T. Took me forever to recover from that cycle and I didnt skimp on support supps or PCT either. Not to mention the almost unbearable lethargy starting in about week 3. Definitely wasnt worth it for me.
    I know bro, lethargy and appetite suppression. I couldn't even look at a protein by week 3 without getting queezy, eggs were out the door and gagged on protein shakes. How do you keep gains without being able to eat? you don't. Sex just didnt even seem likable to me.

Well, I don't want this to come accross wrong, because I am not in a bad mood, and I am not trying to prove anything (as in, i am not saying I am right and any of you are wrong), BUT, you can call my thinking immature, but maturity has nothing to do with why I have the opinions i do.
    I know certain things i do are harmful, and because of that, I would never recommend my point of view, or my decisions for anyone else. When i give others advice, it is all good advice, you know, the whole "this is the safest route" type of thing.
    But when it comes to me, my body, my health, etc. All I can say is that nobody here really knows each other on a deep level, and by that, nobody really knows me, or understands why i am the way i am. I am a buddhist. I have accepted (not just admitted it to myself, but actually realized and accepted) that some day I will die. Everybody will. Weather one is an alcoholic, a health nut, a drug addict, a christian, a muslim, athiest, a prostitute, or a life long virgin, in the end, those are all just ways of describing how one lives their life. It doesn't change the fact that we are all born, we all live, and we all die. I think of my life, and te short time I will be here on this earth. I think of how I want to live that life, and what i want to accomplish. As a buddhist, I believe in the relentless pursuit of self improvement. Everyday I try to be better than yesterday, and tomorrow better than today. I spend my entire days improving myself the best i can. I study, I research, I eat what i need to eat, I sleep when i need to sleep, I work my body in the gym and at home in various ways to improve it, etc.
    So to me, when it comes to AAS, or anything else, i see it as a a way to improve myself. I want to attain as much knowledge as possible, in as many areas as possible. I also want to attain the best physique possible.
    So if someone were to say "Skyler, there is this new brain surgery available, with it, you can instantly learn massive amounts about anything you study, and you will never forget any of it. You will be able to trully understand all religions, all math, all science, all languages, etc. But there is a catch, Because of the enormous stress it puts on your mind, the life expectancy after the surgery is only 10 years.
    I would take it. I would rather live with that gift for 10 years, than live without it for longer (in the end, for all I know, I could still die from any number of things in less than 10 years anyway)
    So, if a new AAS came out, or some new operation, etc. and they told me that I will be able to attain the body I want in 5-10 years, but the catch is, it is incredibly hard on my organs, and I will be dead after those 10 years, I would take it.
    I would rather live 10 years with the body I have always and will always want, than have a chance at maybe living longer, but never attain it.

It is just my personal choice. I am not expecting anyone to agree with me. In life, everyone has priorities. Some people will give their life in an instant to save someone else. Some people will risk their life in an attempt to set a new land speed record. Some people are willing to risk their life to climb the biggest, toughest mountains around the world. There are always people telling them that they are crazy, that its not worth it, etc. A majority of the time though, the people telling them they are wrong, are the same people you never hear about, because they never accomplish anything.

No pro bodybuilder is "healthy". They look good, and we praise them, and we love them, but they are in terrible health. They suffer many many problems and complications in order to push their bodies to those levels. They know the risks, they know what might happen, and where they might end up, but to them, it is worth it.
    That is how I am.
    Everything in life has a risk. Everything is a double edged sword. For any good thing in life, there is always a bad side to it. Me, who i am, what i believe, and what i want, may not make sense to any of you, and that is ok. I only ask that you do not try to live my life for me, and talk me out of being me, in an attempt to try and make me more like you.

The point of this thread was to ask what prohormones actually work.
    After asking that question, i have been told that they are harmful, they are bad, they have terrible side effects, that I surround myself with stupid people, that i need to listen to all of you and live my life the way you live yours, that I am immature, etc.
    Still, i am not mad, or upset, or offended. I know the risks. I know not everyone agrees with my choices. I know not everyone will approve of the people I associate with, and I know some people will just view me as immature, uneducated, etc. And that is ok, that is your right. Although I may not agree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it.

I would still like to know which prohormones live up to their hype though

To each your their own. I believe in natural selection. We will leave it at that. Also do you really think that nobody else is effected by the decisions you make with "your body" I too realize that we all die someday, doesnt mean we should all take unnecessary risks. We all die someday, but we first have to live with our decisions. Again it was not an attack on you, nor am i calling you immature, only your unhealthy way of thinking.

I also believe I answered your question about which ones are strong.
    Last edited by peachfuzz; 09-19-2010 at 01:56 PM.

I appreciate your input Peachy

I appreciate your input Peachy
    Anytime bro

Sorry for the late post.

I just can't see how you can get the body of your dreams if you throw your health to the side with the size you are cause I'm going off your avy. How big are you right now, post a full body pic. Hows your diet? Post it. Training? Post it.

Thing is with abusing superdrol for months and months and months I would expect to see problems arise in a year or two, you probably won't get past 5 years let alone 10. Not with how you are going about it.

You believe you can't just throw that health to the side and all your muscle will be just fine, you'll look good, you'll be able to lift the same, eat the same etc, while all your insides, cholesterol, blood pressure is ****ed up?

Then what, death or possibly fvcking yourself up so bad that yeah you live but you aren't every gonna be training to the extent you once were nor will the body maintain its big size it once had, that seems to happen much more than dying from my reading here and there.

There is a saturation point, where you are just pissing away your health and money don't know if you know that or not.

At least look into low dose test and GH and try to maintain some type of health. You eat, train heavy and utilize that protocol above bet you'll still be big as a brick shit house.

I don't understand why everyone uses pros as excuses to abuse drugs when they are so far below that level.... Why wouldn't you try to be smart and healthy about it till, some of us that are competitive bodybuilders at least, it was necessary other wise. And how you know how healthy someone is, you see the blood work, etc.

Here look at pics of Jay Cutler at 22

What is he now 37-38 about to go for win number 4 in the Mr Olympia? Think he has been just no stop 4 heavy, hard cycles with no breaks in between.... doubtful. Or maybe HRT/low dose test for a while then hits it hard. Thing is tho, he has a amazing response to the drugs, thats the key, your genetic response.

Some are made for this sport others aren't but don't kill yourself over it. You aren't bettering yourself by no means, just the opposite. Learn maturity, acceptance and tolerant the down times with a healthy mind set.

You keep going the route and you won't have enough time to make it let alone enjoy it.

Sorry I'm going keep up with my health and try to make it as far as possible. Bodybuilding is great and all but life is better. And Im probably more religious about my diet and training than you think....

I'd rethink my methods. Good luck either way, just make sure when giving advice you keep others health and safety in mind cause your thinking is very dangerous.

Well, you have said alot, and i don't mean this in a disrespectful way at all, so please don't take it wrong, but there is something wrong with each point you make (for me anyway). What i mean is, what you are saying is obviously correct, but I do not fit into the catagory you have put me in. I do not abuse prohormones. I haven't even taken regularly. I have tried them once, for a few weeks, 2 years ago, and i responded very well with no negative sides.

I also don't focuse on strict diet in the traditional sense. I basically follow the see-food diet. I don't eat junk food, or crap. I just make sure that in a given day, I take in as close to 5000 calories as possible, as close to 500g protien as possible, and make sure i get plenty of good carbs, with no actual set number for the carbs. I also drink between 1 1/2 and 2 gallons of water a day.

As far as training goes, Its hard to really write out. I change it up pretty often. Every single workout is different than the last.

I have gained 40 lbs since March 3rd and have actually dropped bodyfat by about 2%.

I have run two cycles. My first one was 500mg Test E/week, and the second was 500mg Test E and 300mg Tren /week.

I don't think i will ever attain the perfect body, and i don't think i will ever be a pro bodybuilder. In an attempt to keep a very long and complex story of my views and emotions short, I will sum it up (in a way that is admittedly very easy to misunderstand) by saying that building and improving my physique is my life. If i could not do this, I would not want to live.

Also, what i meant about side effects being worth it, is that everything has side effects. I mean, every single thing on earth can be over done, abused, and end up causing more harm than good. What I have learned though, is that if done correctly, the benefits of some of those things may be well worse the potential risks to some people. Also, I have learned that people do not give the body nearly enough credit for its ability to adapt, overcome, and recover. So if I live well, I drink plenty of water, i eat clean overall, I lift regularly, etc, and I decide I want to take a prohormone for a few weeks, I don't think that its will be the end of me. Sure there are side effects, but if there are benefits to be had, than I am ok with any side effects.

Again, I do not expect to talk anyone into agreeing with me. I am slightly amazed that a simple question about what products are legit, and which ones are no good, with those products just so happening to be prohormones, the answers have shifted to me almost having to explain and defend my entire way of life.

Besides, there is a good chance that i will not take prohormones, but it doesn't change the fact that i would like to have the benefit of others' experience on my side when it comes to which ones are legit and which on are just pixie dusted propietary blends.

I will repeat though, Although I may not agree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it And I appreciate all the input.

Oh, sorry, forgot to post my stats. I am currently 5'10, 207 lbs, 56" Shoulders, 50" Chest, 33" waist, 26" Thighs, 17" arms, etc.

Well you write different now. You gave the sense you just never had a cruising peroid and just would take whatever you have available.

My thinking was you were on the same line as your friend. Just never coming off, pounding orals or what ever you can get at high doses non stop and not ever getting your body a break.

I think most had that impression as well

Of course you'll be a lot better off if you blast/cruise or go on and off

The reason it shifted was due to the statements you made about your friend cruising on 4 orals for IDK how long but sounded dangerous and you seem to throw it to the way side and defended something that was dangerous.

That is all

Oh, sorry, forgot to post my stats. I am currently 5'10, 207 lbs, 56" Shoulders, 50" Chest, 33" waist, 26" Thighs, 17" arms, etc.
    Truly stats really mean nothing. (Ex. Phil Heath 2008 Olympia 5'9'' 227...) I know we focus on them a lot around here but they aren't that important. Its how you look.

Good luck on your pursuit sorry if I jumped down your throat.

I do not want to take what he takes, or in his doses, etc. But I do agree with his "mind set" about some things.

Really though, no joke, I do know that everyone here is just trying to look out for my health, safety, and well being, when you could just as easily tell me to do something that would get me hurt. I do appreciate you all looking out for me.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    just make sure when you use prohormones you also use a good liver supp like udca or liv 52. And get some real pct chems, no otc supps.

Thread Information