Callsign is offline Associate Member

Luv handle lipo?

I remember reading about some bodybuilder that couldn't get rid of those stuborn love handles so he had them removed. Is this a common practice?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    cardio n clean diet will get rid of them

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    cardio n clean diet will get rid of them
    wrong. he needs a shake weight.

Tesla is offline Member
    Yes, it's very common. I had my love handles and man boobs removed. The technique is so advanced now that docs will do it in their office without even putting you to sleep now.

I had my man-boobs removed a couple of years ago and was awake. The doc gave me a sedative about a half an hour before they started. The whole thing was no big deal. We chatted and made small talk all through the procedure. Didn't hardly feel a thing.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Thanks bro, appreciate you sharing that. I knew I remembered reading it before. I guess some people can get down to 10%, but if 1% of it is stuck in stubborn luv handles, then it makes sence.. If i got this right, if ur 200lbs, 10% fat is 20lbs of fat on you, & thats considered pretty lean, now how much fat does it take2make unsightly luv handles, 1% of that 200 is 2lbs, so u can b lean with handles. Excuse me if i F'd that up, had a few2night.. I may hav read Stallone had it dun, but IDK

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    I am of the opinion that you can change your "size" through diet and cardio but not your "shape". If you were born with a certain shape, structure that is what it will be forever no matter what you do. Again you can lessen it to an extent but the overall "shape " will still be there.

I am currently trying to disprove this theory and avoid a little lipo and about $2500 by doing massive amounts of cardio to try to reduce the only area on my entire body that has fat, that lower rung of abs around the love handles. I have taken almost 3 inches of my stomach in the past 2 months, but that little "bump" is still there. Some people have a very flat lower midsection, some do not. I am one of those people who does not unfortunately even with an very average frame.

I have read that there are 3 basic body types. I believe it was Endomorphs (round/fatter), Ectomorphs (skinny), and the always envied Mesomorphs (naturally lean and muscular). It's been a long time, & i didnt research before posting this so i could be off. Thats why I laugh when I hear people say all you need is cardio & diet to be big, muscular, & lean without knowing the persons body type.

Its my beliefe that AS may not be able to permanently change your genetic type, but man, can it alter it. I think its a good idea to always diet & work out to reach your genetic potential, then use AS to look like a Mesomorph.

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Yes, it's very common. I had my love handles and man boobs removed. The technique is so advanced now that docs will do it in their office without even putting you to sleep now.

I had my man-boobs removed a couple of years ago and was awake. The doc gave me a sedative about a half an hour before they started. The whole thing was no big deal. We chatted and made small talk all through the procedure. Didn't hardly feel a thing.
    what did that cost you? any before and after pics?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    I am of the opinion that you can change your "size" through diet and cardio but not your "shape". If you were born with a certain shape, structure that is what it will be forever no matter what you do. Again you can lessen it to an extent but the overall "shape " will still be there.

I am currently trying to disprove this theory and avoid a little lipo and about $2500 by doing massive amounts of cardio to try to reduce the only area on my entire body that has fat, that lower rung of abs around the love handles. I have taken almost 3 inches of my stomach in the past 2 months, but that little "bump" is still there. Some people have a very flat lower midsection, some do not. I am one of those people who does not unfortunately even with an very average frame.
    I agree, sometimes those stubborn areas do not go 100% away.

Thread Information