MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

Pulled Rib Cage Muscle

So i pulled my rib cage muscle on the interior of my left rib cage while playig rugby a week ago and i just started week 5 of my cycle and the f*cking thing is still killing me.. anyways, the Doc said no exercise.. i need to rest for it to heal and i might be out for 2-5 weeks.. So i took off the last week from lifting but do not want to take any more time off.. Has anyone ever had this injury before??? I supppose what i am asking is if i was to do legs and chest i should be able to get away with it as it only hurts when contracting (i..e back shoulders core)... I don't want this to f*ck up my cycle, as it started off great.. So i was thinking maybe take off two more weeks.. get more gear and do a 12 week cycle instead of a ten week cycle i originally had planned?? Any suggestions?

Also, would it heal faster since i am on cycle? just curious

cycle is 600mg Test 300mg Deca ..

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would think working out is going to require more oxygen .
    Then deep breathing or interior pressure could cause discomfort and pain .
    Possibly slowing healing process .

You can try but aggravating the injury could prolong the time needed to heal .

I know it must suck .
    You could also cause body to grow lopsided by one side able to handle weights or breathing .

Try relaxing for a week or 2 before trying slightest cardio or weight .
    Just reduce calories and rest .

Good luck and dont get discouraged .
    You know injuries happen .

Dont wanna be old

I know.. i am so pissed because it is the first rugby game i played in seven years and i got injured.. i played the whole game through though as the adrenaline prevented me from noticing it until later that day.. anyone know if AAS helps heal muscle tears/pulls??

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    I know.. i am so pissed because it is the first rugby game i played in seven years and i got injured.. i played the whole game through though as the adrenaline prevented me from noticing it until later that day.. anyone know if AAS helps heal muscle tears/pulls??
    My TRT doctor insists that being in a anabolic state improves healing . I had 3 hernia repairs in the past 2 years and every time I would try to quit expensive program he would call me .
    Now I wear a belt religiously and watch form .
    I would start walking at gym 2 weeks after surgery walking 2.0 miles/hour for 15 minutes . Worked my way up til about 5th week and start lite weights .

Trust me , I look like I had add-a-dick-to-me surgery .

You can bounce back , just use down time to set mind for future goals .
    Last edited by Dont wanna be old; 09-26-2010 at 02:14 PM.

Yeah.. i remember when i did my very first cycle when i was in college i got in a fight with my room mate and punched the plates and glasses that were in the sink and cut my hand to the bone, like my right two knuckles were totally exposed and you could see the tendons and the bones move.. kinda cool actually. it healed in 10 days.. it was insane.. that would regularly have taken me a month or longer.. I love AAS.. i wish i could drink them in a milkshake

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    Yeah.. i remember when i did my very first cycle when i was in college i got in a fight with my room mate and punched the plates and glasses that were in the sink and cut my hand to the bone, like my right two knuckles were totally exposed and you could see the tendons and the bones move.. kinda cool actually. it healed in 10 days.. it was insane.. that would regularly have taken me a month or longer.. I love AAS.. i wish i could drink them in a milkshake
    LMAO

My father had his stomach cut open once while he was on hgh..... the doc told him he'd never seen anyone heal that fast..... ever.... ahaha

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information