taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Talking I know I Been MIA, but.. How Abouts a lil UPDATE for ol'Tai..??

.. ok so last time i remember a common place member w/ an "AlphaMale" tag on his name.. (which was back in 2007.. yeah creativity is/was a precious commodity in those times).. he was a chunky psychologist major hoping that aas would help him to fight better n' land more chicks.. So.. can someone please shine some light on this complex conundrum as to who this AlphamaleDawg is.. for is he a progression in the "alpha-male nomenclature" genetic chain.. or is he a regression? Is he an adaptation to the "SustMakesMeFightBetter" DNA Makeup.. or just a hybrid of possible disappointment? yes yes.. i know these questions and wordings lack the common tai entertainment/commedic value but you must forgive me i am tired... and i has a puppy!...

n'I truly hate to burn my "Call up-on the OldSchoolMembers" Card.. just to acquire detailed information on this perplexing enigma of simple online persona.. but since i dont have much time for the AR' Forums as i used to.. i figure i might as well have some fun!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Only seen a couple of his posts. Care to post a link to the thread that inspired this online DNA test?

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    im lost

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    He's waiting for you in gay-taiboxa-juice-heaven. You have only to commit homo-hara-kiri.

but i already did that...

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I clicked this thread and saw my username but I have no idea what in the world you are talking about. Back in 2007 I thought steroids made you blow up and die so you've got the wrong guy. Very inspired writing though, so props to you for this fine piece of literature. Ok now tell us more stories about crazy past cycles you ran!
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 10-08-2010 at 11:34 PM.

past cycles lol, i started out w/ alot of 10-12wkr's when i very first started.. always used prop (btw, nice move on the "compliment + tell us about your self" move... works wonders to diffuse almost any potentially combative situation, so im thinkin, either you were picked on alot in highschool or have a natural ability to diffuse situations.) ran tons of 10-12wk cycles of prop/eq, prop/deca , prop/tren .. hardly ever used orals.. got tired of having to pct each time.. thought about it logically and concluded that if i was going to be int he game for a min of 5yrs+ of serious use i was gonna find the most efficient manner of utilizing such hormones.. so i decided to cruise.

Tried a shyt-ton o'Doses.. found out test is really only good for keeping your winkie working and your estrogen at practicall levels.. (high doses = more conversion = more estrogen = more BichyEmotions) thus while cruising or on cycle all test was kept between 150-300mg/wk, and used high doses of DHT's and 19nor's to produce my actual gains.

i dont have an "Addictive Personality" but i do have an extremely "Competitive" personality so when Pinnacle came along w/ his insanely high dosed cycles.. i had to of course.. surpass him in all his dosing/compound usage/run time.. and next thing i know.. im running a cycle of..
    test (TRT), tren (ALOT! both A n' E esters), drol/dbol combo, deca/eq (200/300mg/wk for joints), Halo (stupid high doses that were counterproductive), and topped it off with GH/IGF/Slin w/some PGCL throwin in at the end... results ended up being around 260lbs w/ single digit bf 8-9 area... then as my luck would have it .. broke hand, Nark told me to live like a NORMAL PERSON FOR A WHILE, and that was when i took a chill pill from aas usage - well, as far as insane cycle/doses/TRT goes... but in all honesty i felt stronger, energetic, healthier (even if my cholesterol and BP were off the charts) and I had a greater since of the "Well Being" when i was using aas furiously (besides the TrenSomnia)...

so in conclusion from the early morning biographical rambling.. AAS is great, good for you and can make you fight better. Plus secretly all chicks think its freakin hot once they understand that proper exogenous hormone administration = bulletproof boners and a mega libido, in'lou of a shrunken noodle [which seems to be the general widespread misconception]

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    I have no idea whats going on in this thread.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    past cycles lol, i started out w/ alot of 10-12wkr's when i very first started.. always used prop (btw, nice move on the "compliment + tell us about your self" move... works wonders to diffuse almost any potentially combative situation, so im thinkin, either you were picked on alot in highschool or have a natural ability to diffuse situations.) ran tons of 10-12wk cycles of prop/eq, prop/deca , prop/tren .. hardly ever used orals.. got tired of having to pct each time.. thought about it logically and concluded that if i was going to be int he game for a min of 5yrs+ of serious use i was gonna find the most efficient manner of utilizing such hormones.. so i decided to cruise.

Tried a shyt-ton o'Doses.. found out test is really only good for keeping your winkie working and your estrogen at practicall levels.. (high doses = more conversion = more estrogen = more BichyEmotions) thus while cruising or on cycle all test was kept between 150-300mg/wk, and used high doses of DHT's and 19nor's to produce my actual gains.

i dont have an "Addictive Personality" but i do have an extremely "Competitive" personality so when Pinnacle came along w/ his insanely high dosed cycles.. i had to of course.. surpass him in all his dosing/compound usage/run time.. and next thing i know.. im running a cycle of..
    test (TRT), tren (ALOT! both A n' E esters), drol/dbol combo, deca/eq (200/300mg/wk for joints), Halo (stupid high doses that were counterproductive), and topped it off with GH/IGF/Slin w/some PGCL throwin in at the end... results ended up being around 260lbs w/ single digit bf 8-9 area... then as my luck would have it .. broke hand, Nark told me to live like a NORMAL PERSON FOR A WHILE, and that was when i took a chill pill from aas usage - well, as far as insane cycle/doses/TRT goes... but in all honesty i felt stronger, energetic, healthier (even if my cholesterol and BP were off the charts) and I had a greater since of the "Well Being" when i was using aas furiously (besides the TrenSomnia)...

so in conclusion from the early morning biographical rambling.. AAS is great, good for you and can make you fight better. Plus secretly all chicks think its freakin hot once they understand that proper exogenous hormone administration = bulletproof boners and a mega libido, in'lou of a shrunken noodle [which seems to be the general widespread misconception]
    I just got the chills reading that last cycle you did (college is where I picked up all my combat diffusing techniques by the way). I can't believe you did all that at the same time. That's like 5 injections per day plus an oral every 10 minutes. Very artsy (deca) and suave (slin) cycling skills, kind of like fine poetry (anadrol ) with a glass of red wine (tren), among other objective beliefs. Now why did you think I was a chunky psychology major? (I was a finance major btw and was never chunky)

numbat is offline Member

good poast

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome back....I remember your old Avitar and i never could figure out who it was or if you simply made it up. How did you like the slin?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    This thread is about as confusing as this....

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    .. ok so last time i remember a common place member w/ an "AlphaMale" tag on his name.. (which was back in 2007.. yeah creativity is/was a precious commodity in those times).. he was a chunky psychologist major hoping that aas would help him to fight better n' land more chicks.. So.. can someone please shine some light on this complex conundrum as to who this AlphamaleDawg is.. for is he a progression in the "alpha-male nomenclature" genetic chain.. or is he a regression? Is he an adaptation to the "SustMakesMeFightBetter" DNA Makeup.. or just a hybrid of possible disappointment? yes yes.. i know these questions and wordings lack the common tai entertainment/commedic value but you must forgive me i am tired... and i has a puppy!...

n'I truly hate to burn my "Call up-on the OldSchoolMembers" Card.. just to acquire detailed information on this perplexing enigma of simple online persona.. but since i dont have much time for the AR' Forums as i used to.. i figure i might as well have some fun!
    Fatty

IMO slin is kind of a waste.. the time utilized to monitor possible fatal, the growth of excess adipose tissue, and trying to ward off the sluggishness that it induces pwo.. just dont warrent the gains from it... its nice.. and produces a deceant synergistic effect w/ igf+gf.. but in all honesty its just not worth the hassle...

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33 View Post
    Fatty
    and you hush ><

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    holy crap its tai O_O

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Sorry who are u and what you did to the sneaky Ninja???

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    holy crap its tai O_O

oh my effin G'... its YOU.. dude.. i thought you died of anorexia when you were trying to join the girls high-school soccer team!!
    dude.. u made my day lol.. i practically gave up on this site.. due to the lack of peeps i was familiar w/...

stpete is offline Banned
    You should stick around....AR-R could use your wisdom.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    good night, cat here had me rolling everyday when i first joined then he abandoned us for a while, just as i have done

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I just got the chills reading that last cycle you did (college is where I picked up all my combat diffusing techniques by the way). I can't believe you did all that at the same time. That's like 5 injections per day plus an oral every 10 minutes. Very artsy (deca) and suave (slin) cycling skills, kind of like fine poetry (anadrol) with a glass of red wine (tren), among other objective beliefs. Now why did you think I was a chunky psychology major? (I was a finance major btw and was never chunky)
    He's not saying it was you bro. You are using the AlphaMale name in your tag, he remembers someone with that screen name back in 2007, and he is trying to see if you're a better version of that guy, or a worse version. If I understand correctly.

Thread Information