Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."

"Huge and Freaky" new body building book.

Picked this up from Amazon when it got released. It's a good read and has some nice info in it. It was written by the same author who wrote the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding which I also liked. Anyone else check this out yet?
    http://www.amazon.com/Huge-Freaky-Mu...7718574&sr=1-1

Tony Stacks is offline Associate Member
    Just picked this book up yesterday. It seems like a good read. However, I don't like that they advertise that you can be this big naturally. Guys like us know the difference, but for some 17 year old kid who is just starting out it's rather deceiving.

Brewster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stacks View Post
    Just picked this book up yesterday. It seems like a good read. However, I don't like that they advertise that you can be this big naturally. Guys like us know the difference, but for some 17 year old kid who is just starting out it's rather deceiving.
    We are a small market of the body building world. If they geared the book towards us then it would sel 95% less copies. When I was 17 I bought books like this and kept working out trying to achieve monster size

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    I'm sick of all the bullshit lies. Nothing has changed in bodybuilding other than drugs and supplements in the last 30 fricken years. The workouts dont really change, the exercises dont, but yet all of these magazines and books claiming to be "the real secret of the pro's" hahahha. Let me put this into perspective, look at the guys of the 70's and 80's that were professional bodybuilders. Chances are they were taking 2-3x more steroids than your average user now. And compared to todays professional bodybuilders, hell they looked almost natural. Yea, build a freaky physique "with the natural secrets" hahahha my ass!!

Brewster is offline Member
    the way I see it,
    if it motivates people to get into the gym and pump iron... its doing some good

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Its pretty much common sense, as long as you take all the supplements these big guys advertise you will get the huge results.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Its pretty much common sense, as long as you take all the supplements these big guys advertise you will get the huge results.
    Nice LOL

Tony Stacks is offline Associate Member
    it's pretty much common sense, lie and you'll make a ton of money.

i'm all about motivating people to get in the gym, but using lies & false hope is not the way to do it.

Thread Information