Tambit24 is offline Member

Firefighter test

Just got my results back. Got a 98 on the written and 7 of 7 on the P.A.T. Hopefully its enough to get on.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just do good on the interview, really review the dept you are trying to get on. Know everything you can about it actually

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    My pops is a retired FF. He loved it. I think I know all his FF stories better than he does. Thing is, we'll be talking, and then he'll start in with.... "well, we were putting out a roof fire, and Paul McFarlin was driving the other rig. 'Cept he's late. Turns out he went to the wrong part of town... He went to 14th Ave, but the fire was on 14th street!........ So there we are, and no Paul McFarlin... it's amazing they let dummies like that in the department. Why, his IQ must not even be room temperature" blah blah blah

"See, Paul McFarlin is so dumb, if brains was BB's, he wouldn't have enough to rattle around in a box car...." blah blah blah

If you get the job, by the time you have your 20 years in, you will have a million stories to tell, unfortunately, for any of your kids! =)

Good luck mate!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    My pops is a retired FF. He loved it. I think I know all his FF stories better than he does. Thing is, we'll be talking, and then he'll start in with.... "well, we were putting out a roof fire, and Paul McFarlin was driving the other rig. 'Cept he's late. Turns out he went to the wrong part of town... He went to 14th Ave, but the fire was on 14th street!........ So there we are, and no Paul McFarlin... it's amazing they let dummies like that in the department. Why, his IQ must not even be room temperature" blah blah blah

"See, Paul McFarlin is so dumb, if brains was BB's, he wouldn't have enough to rattle around in a box car...." blah blah blah

If you get the job, by the time you have your 20 years in, you will have a million stories to tell, unfortunately, for any of your kids! =)

Good luck mate!
    hahaa fireman and their stories, they are always good. i wouldnt want to do anything else

Thread Information