Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

The wife and I..... update

Just wanted to make a thread about the past few weeks and something that happened which completely freaked me out.....

I havn't exactly been a great husband and she's had her faults but we've opened up communication and started talking about shit thats bothering us. Things have actually gotten much much better. I actually wanna spend time with my wife LOL - aint that somethin?

So a week or so ago we were up late sitting at the kitchen table talking. I had a lot of shit racing through my mind..... mostly things i've done or said in the past. As I was thinking about that shit...... the "marriage prayer" that we had on a shelf had flown off the bookshelf and landed facing us so we could read it. Now..... this thing is sorta heavy..... it's like a plaque. It was standing upright against the back wall of the bookshelf and somehow flew off the shelf and landed almost 3 feet from the shelf..... facing us no less. None of our animals were even in the room..... it freaked us out for a few hours.

On another note..... I'm pretty sure she knows i'm using aas..... just can't prove it LMAO. She doesn't seem to be pushing the subject tho..... which is nice.

I think i'll wait on having the anal talk with her..... but thats inevitable..... she'll hafta give it up

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Good to hear things are getting better.

If I ever get married I'm making my wife agree to anal in a prenup

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Need an anal substitute for now ?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Great to hear Haz! That is a freaky ass sign there with the Marriage Prayer. One thing you can never trust is the damn placemats in the chinese restaurants. They clearly told me I should seek a Rat and I did...and it went to shit!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    It wasn't trying to make you aware of anything.
    It was really trying to kill itself...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    marriage is like

"Love, Hate, Sex, Pain"

if on average, it slowly improves over time, you are on the right track.

Better if passion is moderate over long periods, than intense over short periods, mainly due to fear during down turns of choking the chicken feathers outta her!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I cant believe you still slip the anal comments in after a paragraph like that... hope things go well.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Great news Haz. The whole plaque thing would deff have me thinking as well.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Seems like the plaque coming off the shelf would have been the perfect opportunity to throw in the anal hook...Ya know a sign to kinda re-new the ole fire!!!!!!!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    start her easy. I just lick that shit first and then before she knows it there is no turning back.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    sounds good haz. good luck with you 2 man

bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I cant believe you still slip the anal comments in after a paragraph like that... hope things go well.
    Yeah, homey. I was all like, "Man this dude legitimitly wants to make things good with his life partner so he can............................................... ...have butt sex with her?"

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    How does ur wife not know that ur usings AAS LOL

I cant believe that

How have u kept it from ur WIFE man?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Need a couple of anal substitutes for now ?
    Fixed.....

mperk is offline Member
    hey man - good to hear that you are getting along better. Marriage is SOOOOOOOOOOO tough - unless you're 17, you both come with a load of baggage and the big thing is managing expectations - trying not to disappoint or be disappointed. it's like the anal thing - seems totally reasonable to you but she has some other expectation. BTW given that you are such a beast - what's her deal with AAS? you must have been big when you met her, no? i'm in a different boat - my wife diggs skinny guys and I was one of them 20 years ago. Now that i've got some beef, I'm happy but she doesn't digg it. but somehow she has learned to "accept it" - i did make the mistake of calling my interest in BB "abnormal" hoping she's say it was okay, healthy, etc. but she agreed and just asked me to cover up my arms so our frinds don't see...hahahaha - totally backfired on me.

Anyways that's all my wisdom after 2 kids and 17 years of Marital "bliss" hahahahaha

best of luck to you both Bro.

Blog Entries
    Tell the wife you forgot something in her @$$ and need to go back in to get it.

LMFAO thanks for all the comments

The anal thing isn't as big a deal as I mke it LOL - i just like to throw it in there BTW i've tried theone finger warm up and the licking her cornhole 1st thing...... she's jsut really uptight about her asshole and feels "vulnerable" I guess..... i've gotten it before so I know it's possible again. BTW..... her asshole is mega tight so that could have something to dow ith it LOL

As for the aas..... I weighed 135lbs when we met..... when we got back together at 21 I was in the vicinity of 205 or so. Now i'm about 250 and she's starting to have questions. I really think she knows since her whole fvckin familly tells her I have to be..... but shes not hasseling me anymore about it. She used to get in the shower with me just to see if there was a needle mark on my ass..... that got real old real fast.....

glad thats all behind us now

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

The anal thing isn't as big a deal as I mke it LOL - i just like to throw it in there BTW i've tried theone finger warm up and the licking her cornhole 1st thing...... she's jsut really uptight about her asshole and feels "vulnerable" I guess..... i've gotten it before so I know it's possible again. BTW..... her asshole is mega tight so that could have something to dow ith it LOL

As for the aas..... I weighed 135lbs when we met..... when we got back together at 21 I was in the vicinity of 205 or so. Now i'm about 250 and she's starting to have questions. I really think she knows since her whole fvckin familly tells her I have to be..... but shes not hasseling me anymore about it. She used to get in the shower with me just to see if there was a needle mark on my ass..... that got real old real fast.....

~Haz~
    Haz, put her in missionary and while your dang-er is in her and your doing work, tell her you want her to tell you just before she cums....and tell her your going to do something to make her cum harder and tell her to go with it.....when she tells you...stick your finger in just to the first knuckle just before she peaks. Do this on a few occasions and after awhile, she'll associate any anal stimulation with a hard orgasm and she'll start to crave more butt play....i read this somewhere and it really works....best of luck on your butt quest, man!

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    ...my wife loves anal...

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    ...my wife loves anal...
    lol... just couldn't miss the chance...

Blog Entries
    ...my wife loves anal...
    I know...

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    ...my wife loves anal...
    we know Skyler. We know....

(bitch.)

Have you thought about coming clean to her haz? Just curious.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I actually wanna spend time with my wife

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Have you thought about coming clean to her haz? Just curious.
    In regards to what exactly? aas use? HELL NO man...... LMAO! She has no evidance..... i'll eventually get her to be ok with it..... but I gotta doit my way.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    FML..... Will injecting 2grams of test and a gram of tren in one day allow me to get it back?

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

FML..... Will injecting 2grams of test and a gram of tren in one day allow me to get it back?

~Haz~
    At the risk of sounding lost do you mean 600mil total for the day? One gram being one ml at 200mg per ml?Thereby 3 grams equalling 600 mg. Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    At the risk of sounding lost do you mean 600mil total for the day? One gram being one ml at 200mg per ml?Thereby 3 grams equalling 600 mg. Just curious
    nope..... 2000mg's test and 1000mg's tren ..... in one day..... to regain my man card

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Thats a whole lotta test. And I thought I was doing good a 600mg a week. But then I just do it and eat anything I want and lay around the house all day as the test majically rebuilds my body into a superhunk without me lifting any weights at all...as seen on other forums.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

~Haz~
    Damn dude, to me it looks pretty obvious your usin AAS based on your pic, your pretty thick. Hearing the different weights makes me think it's should be even waaaay more obvious to someone that has known and seen you over those time periods. How many cycles have you done? Do you use HCG during your cycles so your nuts don't shrink or is the sex thing not very frequent so she doesn't notice anyway? What's her view on steroids and guys who use them? What's the worse that could happen if she learns that you do use AAS? Divorce? Constant verbal objections/nagging? I'm very glad my wife is OK with it now, being able to inject, talk about the matter, etc makes things sooo much better in the house/with our relationship.

I primed my wife on the issue by talking about steroids generally, not referring to me, over a period of months to get her used to the issue before talking about wanting to use them. She's EXTREMELY anti-drug so I thought she would equate it to being a cr*ckhead. I talked up the benefits, not so much about muscle hypertrophy. It worked pretty well. I pulled up some websites that talked about the benefits and low risk and showed them to her. Surprisingly she is OK with it, her main concern was 'safety'. Plus since she has a very high sex drive and mine is low, she was in heaven when the test kicked in when I used it for the first time.

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    hahahaha - be careful with saying that shit haz - you may start to believe it - next thing you know you're at the shopping mall and she asks you to hold her purse, you hesitate for a moment, say WTF, stick your hand out - and WHAM - your balls fall off! I've seen it happen, dude - very messy. Closest I got to that was when my wife took me to a charity "garden Tour" - OMG i felt them shrinking as I walked in the door! Thankfully i escaped before they imploded.......... wimmin - can't live with em, can't live without em....

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Good bro! Good luck!!! Funny how your wife doesnt even know about you taking gear (thats kinda fkn crazy considering youre 250 lol) and my girl LOOOVES shooting me up! lol!! Shes in the medical field tho so that helps. lol

Thread Information