Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

This is really a weird situation and I'm kind of nervous about it...

A few years back, me and the woman were on the outs, and were talking of seperating. I met this young lady just turned 26 at a gas station and we talked for an hour before she had to leave. We exchanged info and started a long distance friendship (we lived 5 hours apart). We became really close, and discovered we really fit together like a glove. I took a trip on the harley with some mates to visit her, and although I kept it in my pants, it really felt good and natural. A second trip a few months later, still managing to keep it in my pants, but I really got attached to her. We chatted non stop, until a year ago, she changed her mood (head trips about my woman and me leaving my daughter for her), and we kinda stopped talking. I get this text from her today, telling me she changed her tele#. One thing leads to another, and we've been talking since almost 9am this morning. That's been about 10 hours off and on. She also tells me she is moving up north (much closer to me) to live with her sister. As I'm walking this evening (cardio), she's telling me she's really glad we are talking again and that she will call me in the morning on my way to work. She knows about afghanistan, and yes, she had a BF and broke it off from him a week and a half ago.

Here's the problem. I'm really attached to her. And I guess It doesn't help none by saying she has a really hot body and this really cute woman/child face and this squeaky little voice.... uh, well, you get the idea. She'll be 30 next month btw....

Now I'm all mixed up emotionally, and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest just thinking about her. I've wanted her for about three years or so, and now just when I get to a point I no longer think about her all the time, she pops back into my life.

Not a question. Just saying I'm feeling kinda fukked up right now, and maybe what I need is to hear you mates beating some sense into me?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    don't post here... this is a double post

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rvous-about-it...

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    you cheat on your wife?
    Last edited by Standby; 12-13-2010 at 10:55 PM.

Thread Information