Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!

Lightbulb Clen - ok, T3 - why?

Ok, so I looked in the other forums, and I could not find what I was looking for, the few threads I did find involving anything close to this had no responses.

I am wanting to try clen once I am closer to contest time. I have read that it is good for a variety of things, etc.
    The part that confuses me is that everyone keeps saying it is so great to stack with T3, but from everything I have found on the net, T3 not only burns up fat, but it also burns up your muscle because it is basically putting you into a catabolic state. Everyone keeps saying that you NEED to run is with AAS just to help fight the muscle wasting it causes, and even then, you can't completely avoid it.

So, I am curious, with evertything available to get into contest shape, good diet, cardio, thermogenics, AAS like tren or winny, water restriction, diuretics, and even going a step further, and introducing another plan of attack like Clen, why on earth is it necessary to add T3 when it will likely burn up just as much of the oh so precious muscle as fat?
    Am I missing something?

I know that a few of you guys have tried the stuff, and a couple of you are likely pretty knowledgeable about it.

Help me understand this? Thanks!
    Last edited by Skyler; 12-14-2010 at 05:14 PM.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I have done clen on it's own, for 6 weeks with depinhydramine every day on 3rd and 6th week. I didn't use T3. I think that stacking T3 is something that is parroted alot. From personal experiance it was not needed.

desizon is offline Associate Member
    Love clen . Haven't found a place I would want to use T3 again.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Clen is great I am running that and t3 now ATB slim

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    A high protein diet and reasonable doses of T3 coupled with AAS won't be "muscle wasting" trust me.

I don't think it's necessarily needed for contest prep though.

Think about posting in the QA section next time, because the lounge crowd will be here soon to post pics

Thread Information