Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: The Official Graveyard Thread

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    My issue is not with Admin but of a system of which I know about and am not happy about. Regardless of the ban he will be missed. He helped many and knew his stuff and always available to help anyone that needed it. He always had some funny humor which I will miss. Its a loss for the community and for myself and I'm happy to call him a friend.
    and if you knew about the other stuff you wouldnt say that. Razor you know nothing of a system here. You see some of what someone post or does. Brian or admin doesnt have to explain anything to you. Your going to take it up with them? Really?
    Maybe you shouldnt defend somoene if you dont know everything.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Listen..... some people come to AR as wolves dressed in sheeps clothing. That's all that needs to be said....

If you wish to take it up with admin.... be my guest.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    and if you knew about the other stuff you wouldnt say that. Razor you know nothing of a system here. You see some of what someone post or does. Brian or admin doesnt have to explain anything to you. Your going to take it up with them? Really?
    Maybe you shouldnt defend somoene if you dont know everything.
    Would you stand up for a friend in the time of need or any other time? Im pretty sure you would. I have never feared but two things in my life, IED's and losing my friends to them. Many men greater than I lost there lives and limbs to a cause greater than themselves. Im surely not going to be afraid of a few keystokes on a computer and run from a stern talking to from you or anyone else .What takes place on an forum I'm not going to duck or cover from, frivolous to my experiences in real life with real men. If the ban was warranted so be it. I can talk to whomever I want to if I want to, you dont tell me what to do or anyone else its a open forum, I know you might think you can, but you cant..your a member here with a little power so soak in that glory and live it up if thats what gets your jollys. Its not up to you on who I talk to or what I want to say sir.

I have nothing else to say.
    Last edited by Razor; 03-27-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Would you stand up for a friend in the time of need or any other time? Im pretty sure you would. I have never feared but two things in my life, IED's and losing my friends to them. Many men greater than I lost there lives and limbs to a cause greater than themselves. Im surely not going to be afraid of a few keystokes on a computer and run from a stern talking to from you or anyone else .What takes place on an forum I'm not going to duck or cover from, frivolous to my experiences in real life with real men. If the ban was warranted so be it. I can talk to whomever I want to if I want to, you dont tell me what to do or anyone else its a open forum, I know you might think you can, but you cant..your a member here with a little power so soak in that glory and live it up if thats what gets your jollys. Its not up to you on who I talk to or what I want to say sir.
    holy shit man. You really do have some issues.
    A friends in the time of need? A screen name was banned for breaking the rules. THe guy behind the name "your friend" is ok. Your comparing the board to friends dieing fro IED's
    Yes you can talk to who ever you like. You want to come on the board and say i know about a system here i dont like and ill take it up with admin and brian. No what thats fine if thats how you feel and if you want to pm either one of them. But act like your some big shot thats going to take it up with management because you dont like whats going on.

No what im done. You honestly seem like you could be a nice guy but you have some real mental issues. In all honesty not trying to insult you or anything but you need to talk to someone and get some help. I'm not the first person who noticed or can tell and this is just a message board you been a member of for a few months. I wish you luck but im not arguing with you.

I have nothing else to say.
    Did you really just compare a member getting banned to losing friends to IED's?

Look..... some people come here to make friends.... .to put on a front..... all for personal gain. While your end of the friendship may have been "real" it's hard to believe it was being reciprocated. If you wish to talk to a banned member no one is saying you can't. It's just..... you might not want to associate yourself with members that are banned for certain reasons because you could be labled a liability yourself.

Any further gripes..... take it to the admin. We don't need a pissing match in an already pointless thread.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

holy shit man. You really do have some issues.
    A friends in the time of need? A screen name was banned for breaking the rules. THe guy behind the name "your friend" is ok. Your comparing the board to friends dieing fro IUD's
    Yes you can talk to who ever you like. You want to come on the board and say i know about a system here i dont like and ill take it up with admin and brian. No what thats fine if thats how you feel and if you want to pm either one of them. But act like your some big shot thats going to take it up with management because you dont like whats going on.

No what im done. You honestly seem like you could be a nice guy but you have some real mental issues. In all honesty not trying to insult you or anything but you need to talk to someone and get some help. I'm not the first person who noticed or can tell and this is just a message board you been a member of for a few months. I wish you luck but im not arguing with you.
    So you resort to insults and flaming me and telling me I'm a mental case and your in the right...and this is not the first time u flamed me and insulted me. I have not broken any rules or insulted you in anyway.. your upset that u can't control me outside of ur computer screen.. I have never meant anyone here ill will but you take to insults at me..at this point you should look at yourself and see if u still qualify to be in "leadership" at this forum. You are out of line and this is not the first time.

So you resort to insults and flaming me and telling me I'm a mental case and your in the right...and this is not the first time u flamed me and insulted me. I have not broken any rules or insulted you in anyway.. your upset that u can't control me outside of ur computer screen.. I have never meant anyone here ill will but you take to insults at me..at this point you should look at yourself and see if u still qualify to be in "leadership" at this forum.
    and this is what i mean. I didnt flame you and i didnt insult you. Take a look again. Seek the help you need. I wish you the best.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Chill out everyone, its the internet.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yo bro, relax.. its just a forum. i am sure your pal will be back soon, under another screen name. no loss.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard

Did you really just compare a member getting banned to losing friends to IED's?

Look..... some people come here to make friends.... .to put on a front..... all for personal gain. While your end of the friendship may have been "real" it's hard to believe it was being reciprocated. If you wish to talk to a banned member no one is saying you can't. It's just..... you might not want to associate yourself with members that are banned for certain reasons because you could be labled a liability yourself.

Any further gripes..... take it to the admin. We don't need a pissing match in an already pointless thread.....

~Haz~
    Again members trying to tell me what to do.."I might not want to be associated with him" and might make me liable ...are u kidding me haz? So all the people in all the forum that got banned that had friends must be liable...do u really think that is going to work past that statement ...

Why don't we just delete the entire graveyard thread since its whole essence is to make fun of the banned and obviously will start drama...which I too have taken light in so I am guilty of that...
    Last edited by Razor; 03-27-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Razor is offline Banned

and this is what i mean. I didnt flame you and i didnt insult you. Take a look again. Seek the help you need. I wish you the best.
    "Wholy shit man u really do have some mental issues" i didnt know you had a MD in pschycology. I guess that passes off as friendly help now around here if ur a moderator

"Wholy shit man u really do have some mental issues" i didnt know you had a MD in pschycology. I guess that passes off as friendly help now around here if ur a moderator
    No i dont have an MD, Then again i dont need to be a mechanic to know the car is broke.

Get some help Razor

AD
    hey guys, lets talk about someone else. how about Rock? the guy who OD for 6months at a go?

Razor is offline Banned

No i dont have an MD, Then again i dont need to be a mechanic to know the car is broke.

Get some help Razor
    Ill do that.. ill go talk to my doctor about that I'm not geting along with a few guys on the internet..

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude
    hey guys, lets talk about someone else. how about Rock? the guy who OD for 6months at a go?
    Hey u hush unless we are talking about ur hot Asian wife

Again members trying to tell me what to do.."I might not want to be associated with him" and might make me liable ...are u kidding me haz? So all the people in all the forum that got banned that had friends must be liable...do u really think that is going to work past that statement ...

Why don't we just delete the entire graveyard thread since its whole essence is to make fun of the banned and obviously will start drama...which I too have taken light in so I am guilty of that...
    You are touching my last nerve.....

If your friend in real life was a credit card scammer and ripped people off all the time..... and the cops knew that you two were very close. Then he gets caught and you're pissed because he got caught and now he's locked up..... wouldn't the cops have reason to believe that you knew what he was doing? Maybe you were in on it with him?

Whats done is done..... he has been banned and I hope you now know why and will stop this pitty party. He broke the rules..... end of story..... end of discussion. If you wish to continue talking to him no one is saying you can't. don't let us catch you doing anything wrong and you have nothing to worry about.

I'm am going to make sure this thread is now locked for good. It was a bad idea to begin with IMO..... but one sour apple has now ruined a thread that some may have liked. Everyone can now say thank-you.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

AD
    ya, shes hot. but shes 40yrs old, like me..

dont tell me you dont know who im referring to..RockS****?

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post

i still have no clue who you mean

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    My issue is not with Admin but of a system of which I know about and am not happy about. Regardless of the ban he will be missed. He helped many and knew his stuff and always available to help anyone that needed it. He always had some funny humor which I will miss. Its a loss for the community and for myself and I'm happy to call him a friend.
    Razr Im not sure about this whole "system" you speak of but I assure you the suspension/ban process is more than fair and Admin is more than just and flexible in offer multiple opportunities for many that dont deserve it. There are offenses that warrant no second chance and there are also rules that afford no flexibilty for the protection of the board and its members.
    Of course you can pm admin with any concerns you have as a member - but dont forget that doesnt mean you (or me or anyone) are entitled to any explaination.
    As far as the friends thing lets be for real - you have only been here 4 months - what kind of deep seeded meaniful relationship could you have formed - on the internet- via this forum - in 4 months? There are many people banned that are well liked. Hell I pm'ed back and forth with dec11 more than I did with any other person. Personally I liked the guy. He got banned - thats the way it goes. Its a fvcking internet forum with rules. Its not a social club where you meet in person - go over each other houses (despite dsm's fantasies) - meet each others fasmilies, etc.
    I have many here I am friendly with. A few more I would possibly meet up with. Two I actually correspond with/know r/t. I would call the last 2 I know r/t friends.
    Maybe its an age thing - this internet best buddies who never met thing is beyond me.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 03-27-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Razor is offline Banned

You are touching my last nerve.....

If your friend in real life was a credit card scammer and ripped people off all the time..... and the cops knew that you two were very close. Then he gets caught and you're pissed because he got caught and now he's locked up..... wouldn't the cops have reason to believe that you knew what he was doing? Maybe you were in on it with him?

Whats done is done..... he has been banned and I hope you now know why and will stop this pitty party. He broke the rules..... end of story..... end of discussion. If you wish to continue talking to him no one is saying you can't. don't let us catch you doing anything wrong and you have nothing to worry about.

I'm am going to make sure this thread is now locked for good. It was a bad idea to begin with IMO..... but one sour apple has now ruined a thread that some may have liked. Everyone can now say thank-you.....

~Haz~
    Uh oh..I'm on the verge of collapse as I have touched ur nerve and now should be afraid of the mighty... poof...no fear..

I don't know anything about scamming anyones credit cards here or anyone taking anyone's money and to suggest I knew otherwise looks un favorable on your part and "don't let us catch u doing anything wrong?" Really??? Go look up Semper Fi and learn about that.
    I expected this from some but not from you hazard and I know you don't care what I think but I'm dissapointed in your reaction and behavior ..last person I would have seen this coming from..

What's done is done I didn't start this thread...As far as the thread... should have been closed a long time ago... go back and read the drama b4 u try to stick the whole thing on me but ill take the blame I don't care.
    Last edited by Razor; 03-27-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup

Razr Im not sure about this whole "system" you speak of but I assure you the suspension/ban process is more than fair and Admin is more than just and flexible in offer multiple opportunities for many that dont deserve it. There are offenses that warrant no second chance and there are also rules that afford no flexibilty for the protection of the board and its members.
    Of course you can pm admin with any concerns you have as a member - but dont forget that doesnt mean you (or me or anyone) are entitled to any explaination.
    As far as the friends thing lets be for real - you have only been here 4 months - what kind of deep seeded meaniful relationship could you have formed - on the internet- via this forum - in 4 months? There are many people banned that are well liked. Hell I pm'ed back and forth with dec11 more than I did with any other person. Personally I liked the guy. He got banned - thats the way it goes. Its a fvcking internet forum with rules. Its not a social club where you meet in person.
    I have many here I am friendly with. A few more I would possibly meet up with. Two I actually correspond with/know r/t. I would call the last 2 I know r/t friends.
    Maybe its an age thing - this internet best buddies who never met thing is beyond me.
    I have many friends some on internet. Some I've never met some I have. They are still friends...if I met xel or Dan dec11,or honkey or many more of u I'd buy you a drink. Xel was funny and helped when I was in bad shape. I don't really know why he was banned...but I can still champion for a friend.
    Last edited by Razor; 03-27-2012 at 10:46 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    This thread is retarded I have to say. A person reporting a new banned member - fine. The idea that there is some "right to know policy" where explainations are required is ridiculous. Then these retarded conspiracy theories start cause some banned member has someone elses email and they spout off some BS saying they were banned cause xzy on staff doesnt like me. Next thing there is some secret "banning system".
    Its ridiculous....

Razor is offline Banned
    Close the thread and that's it..I never said I knew what he was banned for.

But weren't you good friends with him? I mean.... you sure seem so fired up that he's gone. Could this be because you were in business with him? I initially didn't think you would do anything like that but you really are making yourself out to care about this way to much.

I told you to just drop it before..... but you feel the need to "stand up" like this because whats the worst that can happen? You get banned? Big deal.... so you'll find another board as would anyone else. This whole situation with you is making you look silly....

I swear it's like people here think that we have some kind of almighty power trip..... like I sit behind my computer and jerk-off to all the banned members names. Get real..... The only person who bans a member is the admin. It's his/her sole decision..... all we are here to do is listen to the the gripes of the members and try to keep everyone safe by NOT letting people like Xelnaga scam them.

If you are looking to be banned then please say so..... it'd make this whole charade a lot easier. If you wish to stay then drop the fvcking subject and move on..... any further comments can be handled by the admin.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Razor is offline Banned
    Hazard ur serious??? You think I scam credit cards???? You should be removed from leadership as well for spreading false accusations..as far as Admin I have talked to him.

I live in San Diego, I run my friends pool chemical company and do marketing for a clothing company. I never scammed a clients credit card in my life or anybody else's. And if u had any honor you would step down as a leader as well for saying that about me. How dare you

And u can't ban me so don't act like u can. I didn't do anything to anyone
    Last edited by Razor; 03-27-2012 at 11:03 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude

rocks what??

Oh for fvcks sake man..... he didn't scam credit cards LMAO..... i said what if your reall life friend did that as a scenario man.

What I am saying is I find it hard to believe that he never mentioned what he was actually up to with you..... I can't figure out why on earth you care about this so much. I've seen members get pissed over people getting banned..... till they find out he broke the rules and they've dropped it.

Oh and I'll work on that resignation letter when i get up in the morning. Before I put my pants on and get ready for my day job I'll sit down and write a sincere letter to the admin of this site. How should I phrase it? Maybe something like this?

"Dear Admin..... While I have enjoyed my time here (Since 2004) I find it increasingly difficult to live with myself knowing that I falsely accused Razr of knowing what Xelnaga was up to. I just wouldn't feel right continuing to try and push the safe usage of steroids by responsible adults because a member of this forum who has been here for four months feels wronged and is calling for my resignation. So on this 28th day of March..... I hereby resign my almighty ban hammer"

Let me know if you would like any changes made and I'll work on it tomorrow before my real life priorities.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Razor is offline Banned
    Oh for fvcks sake man..... he didn't scam credit cards LMAO..... i said what if your reall life friend did that as a scenario man.

What I am saying is I find it hard to believe that he never mentioned what he was actually up to with you..... I can't figure out why on earth you care about this so much. I've seen members get pissed over people getting banned..... till they find out he broke the rules and they've dropped it.

Oh and I'll work on that resignation letter when i get up in the morning. Before I put my pants on and get ready for my day job I'll sit down and write a sincere letter to the admin of this site. How should I phrase it? Maybe something like this?

"Dear Admin..... While I have enjoyed my time here (Since 2004) I find it increasingly difficult to live with myself knowing that I falsely accused Razr of knowing what Xelnaga was up to. I just wouldn't feel right continuing to try and push the safe usage of steroids by responsible adults because a member of this forum who has been here for four months feels wronged and is calling for my resignation. So on this 28th day of March..... I hereby resign my almighty ban hammer"

Let me know if you would like any changes made and I'll work on it tomorrow before my real life priorities.....

~Haz~
    Funny being accused of illegal activities when 99% of the members here take illegal substances....hahaha. I never scammed anyone or knew of any scamming period..your right I been here 4 months you been here how long...? I expected more from u..
    Last edited by Razor; 03-27-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Funny being accused of illegal activities when 99% of the members here take illegal substances....hahaha. I never scammed anyone or knew of any scamming period..your right I been here 4 months you been here how long...? I expected more from u..
    So because 99% of the people here engage in an illegal activity we can allow members to scam eachother?

My lengthy time here has given me insight into wha tpeople are really like. I have seen 5-6yr members, High ranking staff, trusted and loved members - all scam people. People who want to become your friend to rip you off......

You're 4 months here have shown you NOTHING of that and it shows. The first guy that gets banned thats close to you and you're up in arms. He broke the damn rules.... whether you knew or not..... whether he would have done it to you or not..... doesn't matter. It's people like myself and the other staff here that have the YEARS experience to be able to pick these people out and catch them.

I in no way consider myself better than anyone else..... the people who know me in real life (few on this board) know this about me. I can assure you this though..... I have done a fair share of VOLUNTEER work to make sure this place runs as smooth as can be and the members are kept safe. While many members log on here to get a few laughs or to keep up with the AR social club..... I come here for different reasons. At the end of the day..... many "social club" members have been banned for various reasons..... none have been missed.

I actually EXPECT more out of you..... For someone who spends so much time here I would have thought you'd be more of a help than a hinderance. Maybe you would be willing to resign form the board?

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Razor is offline Banned

So because 99% of the people here engage in an illegal activity we can allow members to scam eachother?

My lengthy time here has given me insight into wha tpeople are really like. I have seen 5-6yr members, High ranking staff, trusted and loved members - all scam people. People who want to become your friend to rip you off......

You're 4 months here have shown you NOTHING of that and it shows. The first guy that gets banned thats close to you and you're up in arms. He broke the damn rules.... whether you knew or not..... whether he would have done it to you or not..... doesn't matter. It's people like myself and the other staff here that have the YEARS experience to be able to pick these people out and catch them.

I in no way consider myself better than anyone else..... the people who know me in real life (few on this board) know this about me. I can assure you this though..... I have done a fair share of VOLUNTEER work to make sure this place runs as smooth as can be and the members are kept safe. While many members log on here to get a few laughs or to keep up with the AR social club..... I come here for different reasons. At the end of the day..... many "social club" members have been banned for various reasons..... none have been missed.

I actually EXPECT more out of you..... For someone who spends so much time here I would have thought you'd be more of a help than a hinderance. Maybe you would be willing to resign form the board?

~Haz~
    What's done is done. The thread should be closed. Remained open only allowed for a drama feeding frenzy. Which all parties have taken too at length. I was never told by anyone about any scamming. I remain here to help young members from choosing the wrong path before the time is due..this is the last time I will ever engaged in this type of behavior on anyone's behalf. If I offended you in whatever manner then I'm guilty for that.
    Last edited by Razor; 03-27-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Razr, why go pushing everyone's buttons? You know it had to be something pretty serious for the guy to get banned! We've got a good group of mods and members alike here, that will help just about anyone in need, including yourself. The guy broke the rules and there were consequences. I know you have gone through some various stages here, but I'm kind of surprised to see you going off like this.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08
    Razr, why go pushing everyone's buttons? You know it had to be something pretty serious for the guy to get banned! We've got a good group of mods and members alike here, that will help just about anyone in need, including yourself. The guy broke the rules and there were consequences. I know you have gone through some various stages here, but I'm kind of surprised to see you going off like this.
    Its over already

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i still have no clue who you mean
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.T3KyHNVIsms

only seen him over the last 2 days, but his views are rather 'interesting'

don't think me as a rat, i was only trying to diffuse the previous situation

Razor is offline Banned
    Here this works better
    Last edited by Razor; 03-28-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    More

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-02-109516.25.25.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	121463

Razor is offline Banned
    Tons more were this came from...gets filthy too

AD
    the toilet looks rather neat, but the bedroom looks filthy indeed! can she find the bed or just lay down on the pile of laundry?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    the toilet looks rather neat, but the bedroom looks filthy indeed! can she find the bed or just lay down on the pile of laundry?
    Does it matter?

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Does it matter?
    as long as she lays down... guess you're right.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Wow she is a clean freak

Thread Information