BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member

The "I love my wife" thread...

I figured I'd start this thread because there are always a ton of thread about marital problems and how many think women are evil. So I figured I'd drop a thread that appreciates what a good woman can do for you and how there are women out there who are worthy of our total attention and loyalty.

So if you're man enough, and have no problem doing it, post why you think your wife is the greatest thing that has ever happened to you!

And since I started the thread, I'll go first. I think I'm the luckiest man alive. I married a model and professional hula dancer. She's smart, can sing, and sexy as hell. She's also blessed me with a model for a daughter, one son who's one of the top D1 linebacker prospects in the country (going into his senior year), and another son who is a two sport phenom. She's been with me through thick and thin. She divorced my ass when she found out I was cheating (which happened to be right before I signed my 1st NFL contract), but took me back after some careful persuation! LOL!!! I can't say enough about this woman. Oh did I mention that she is bi? And yes, she does bring her hot friends over for us to play with! LOL!!! So what more can a brotha want out of life...beautiful, freaky, fun, wife, great kids, big house, nice cars, she cooks, cleans, and sings! Plus obviously, the sex is off the hook!!! So with that said! I LOVE MY WIFE!!!! Oh and we've been together since 14 (a couple breakups here and there), got married the 1st time at 18 divorced at 21, remarried at 25 and have been together ever since.

Oh I forgot to mention...when I was juicing, she gave me my injections. AWESOME!!!!

Hunter is offline Grateful
    She puts up with my motorcycle obsession along with the hunting obsession .

She is smart, gorgeous and a hardworker.

She gave me a son and would back my play no matter what.

I couldn't be luckier.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    glad for you bro.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    I figured I'd start this thread because there are always a ton of thread about marital problems and how many think women are evil. So I figured I'd drop a thread that appreciates what a good woman can do for you and how there are women out there who are worthy of our total attention and loyalty.

So if you're man enough, and have no problem doing it, post why you think your wife is the greatest thing that has ever happened to you!
    I love your wife too....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'll stay outa this one..... for now..... mines winning me back over tho so I may be posting in here soon enough lol

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    And since I started the thread, I'll go first. I think I'm the luckiest man alive. I married a model and professional hula dancer. She's smart, can sing, and sexy as hell. She's also blessed me with a model for a daughter, one son who's one of the top D1 linebacker prospects in the country (going into his senior year), and another son who is a two sport phenom. She's been with me through thick and thin. She divorced my ass when she found out I was cheating (which happened to be right before I signed my 1st NFL contract), but took me back after some careful persuation! LOL!!! I can't say enough about this woman. Oh did I mention that she is bi? And yes, she does bring her hot friends over for us to play with! LOL!!! So what more can a brotha want out of life...beautiful, freaky, fun, wife, great kids, big house, nice cars, she cooks, cleans, and sings! Plus obviously, the sex is off the hook!!! So with that said! I LOVE MY WIFE!!!! Oh and we've been together since 14 (a couple breakups here and there), got married the 1st time at 18 divorced at 21, remarried at 25 and have been together ever since.

Oh I forgot to mention...when I was juicing, she gave me my injections. AWESOME!!!!
    Oh the agony...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Be nice to her Haz.Makin up is fun

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Awesome thread BgMc!!!

layeazy is offline Banned
    Im into your wife too after that read...

At least you only have to discipline her once a fortnight now...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cool thread BgMc!

I figured it was time us old, married guys felt cool! LOL!!! Plus the only time we hear about relationships on this site is usually when someone's relationship is falling apart.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Wow bgmc, ur marriage is so pure!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    now how the hell am I supposed to post anything here right after I've been swooning slimmer in the other thread?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'll stay outa this one..... for now..... mines winning me back over tho so I may be posting in here soon enough lol

~Haz~
    When it falls apart call me.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'm very lucky also. My wife also modeled for a while, half black half white in all the right areas. She has a huge heart, mine is cold as ice. I put her through he'll a few times she moved out once and just went and stayed with her mom recently when I was having one of my moments. I could go on and on. I'm very lucky.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member

~Haz~
    Good idea Haz, you dont want to Jinx yourself either. Once you say it's going good you know it will turn to sh*t. LOL

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only one girl I have ever met that could have become my wife and she is.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    My wife is totally awesome...she decided that vday would encorporate steak and bj day

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    My wife is totally awesome...she decided that vday would encorporate steak and bj day
    You cooked her steak and gave her a bj, wow not just sandwiches for her these days. Did you clean the house too? Just fvcking Zimmy. If your happy in marriage, more power to you.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Give him 6 months to a year and he will be bitching about how he cant live with her anymore.

OK... now that I am no longer chasing after slimmer, it won't seem so hypocritical of me to say I have a great woman that can put up with my raggedy asss self, all my BS, all my adventures, and is very easy to look at as well.... plus, and this is a very big plus, she loves the back of my harley, and don't b1tch when I take off with my mates for a weekend of rebel rousing and MC shinanagins. And she works, she aint fat, is frugal with my money, and keeps improving under the sheets.... the only thing she doesn't do is magikly turn into a pint of guiness when I have the dry mouth. (But I'm working on that one!!!)

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I had a moment yesterday..... makin dinner..... I turned around and she was unloading the dishwasher. It was one of those moments where I saw that same girl I was dating when I was 15 LOL...... it was nice..... she had a big smile and I just felt happy - but then I went to bed sexless

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I had a moment yesterday..... makin dinner..... I turned around and she was unloading the dishwasher. It was one of those moments where I saw that same girl I was dating when I was 15 LOL...... it was nice..... she had a big smile and I just felt happy - but then I went to bed sexless

~Haz~
    damm haz? those are real human emotions! not getting soft on us, are ya?

~Haz~
    and is that the Clintonian definition of s3x, meaning you just had an "inappropriate relationship" with your woman that night? =)

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Let me know when you get divorce again....................

Thread Information