Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Toddler run over by car in China, pedestrians ignore dying kid... (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

Mythos is offline New Member
    How the f*ck can people just ignore that???!!!??? They just walked by... WTF!!!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    that is heart breaking, how the hell didnt the driver see the child?! and ppl just walk past him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those that just ignored the kid are some of the most heartless pieces of crap out there.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    in china ppl used to just dump babies at the roadside due to strict population control laws. i dont know if it still goes on but it was a grim thing

Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    in china ppl used to just dump babies at the roadside due to strict population control laws. i dont know if it still goes on but it was a grim thing
    That's horrible and sad.

qal92 is offline Senior Member
    That is terrible, shows how stupid humanity really is sometimes, reminds me of this girl in my anatomy class, she was in a child hospital when she was younger and she said her room mate was a burn victim, that the roomies mom was trying to get lice out of the little girls hair and poured gasoline on her hair then fired up a cigarette and the little girl got caught on fire, how fvcking stupid? like really? that little girl will never have a normal life because of her mother. sorry for the rant but stupidity pisses me off.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Couldn't watch the whole thing. I heard about it on the news. Each of the people who walked by, 1st and 2nd drive should all be charged with man slaughter. The first guy obviously new he hit the kid and then couldn't make up his mind to stop and check or continue but decided on the later. Obviously life does not mean much to some of these people.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    those ppl in the vid are completely fcked

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    What else do you expect from Red China?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I heard about this on L & T this morning (radio show). I don't know what to say about it. Sometimes I think God is testing us. He says, heres some horrible shit. Now will you let it beat you down and defeat you? Or will you go into the world and say hey **** this horrible shit Im going to make this world a better place. Thats all I got thank you.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I was doing some reading today, and some people said that the reason the child may have been ignored is because in China, a common scam is for a child to lay on the ground injured and when a pedestrian stops to help the injured kid, a group of people will rob/attack the helper. Doesn't condone the lack of action by the passerby's, but it goes to show how ****ed a country can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54;5***358
    I was doing some reading today, and some people said that the reason the child may have been ignored is because in China, a common scam is for a child to lay on the ground injured and when a pedestrian stops to help the injured kid, a group of people will rob/attack the helper. Doesn't condone the lack of action by the passerby's, but it goes to show how ****ed a country can be.
    Yeah but this was not some remote location where its likely for you to get jumped, this was in plain site and most of them saw it happen.

If God is testing them/us each one of them who passed the boy without stopping will burn in hell. I still cant bring myself to watch the whole thing; to sickening.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That kid just died today

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    That poor poor child. I hope those heartless fvckers get punished.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've never known complete and utter apathy for other and all life, like parts of Red China display.

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Around 10 years ago, some pictures surfaced on the internet of an abandoned newborn dumped in the gutter. It lies there for several hours, a man, a cyclist, two children and several motorists drive past, wilfully ignoring it as if it were some road kill.

http://joegiardina.net/A/Asia/China/...es_in_gutt.htm

China vehemently denied it at the time and claimed the pictures were fake. This is coming from a government that shows the public, footage of "Top Gun" and then claim that those are real life, Chinese pilot manouvers.

EDIT: This is why the human race is ****ed. China has no choice but to adopt a "one child policy", but the darker result of that is shit that has been shown in this thread. Because there is NOTHING that controls the growth of the human race, we are all going to be living in squalor and misery, 100 years from now, because there will be untold billions on the planet and no resources to feed, clothe and shelter those billions. That video and my link, will probably become a world wide occurance, 100 years from now.
    Last edited by Flagg; 10-21-2011 at 02:47 AM.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    What a bunch of low life scum! I bet these people had lots to say about the tyranny of Hussein, Bin Laden and now Gadaffi. They are no better in my eyes. Sick sick people!

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I've never known complete and utter apathy for other and all life, like parts of Red China display.

This doesn't surprise me one bit. Around 10 years ago, some pictures surfaced on the internet of an abandoned newborn dumped in the gutter. It lies there for several hours, a man, a cyclist, two children and several motorists drive past, wilfully ignoring it as if it were some road kill.

http://joegiardina.net/A/Asia/China/...es_in_gutt.htm

China vehemently denied it at the time and claimed the pictures were fake. This is coming from a government that shows the public, footage of "Top Gun" and then claim that those are real life, Chinese pilot manouvers.

EDIT: This is why the human race is ****ed. China has no choice but to adopt a "one child policy", but the darker result of that is shit that has been shown in this thread. Because there is NOTHING that controls the growth of the human race, we are all going to be living in squalor and misery, 100 years from now, because there will be untold billions on the planet and no resources to feed, clothe and shelter those billions. That video and my link, will probably become a world wide occurance, 100 years from now.
    But I already came up with a solution to this about a year ago. Actually I though of it many years ago but posted it on here around 1 year ago.

All newborns male/female everywhere should be temporarily sterilized at birth. Only after they have reached a certain education level and income requirement including passing a class for raising kids will they be given the antidote so they are fertile again.

Yes yes it would get all screwed up via government control and who makes the rules but in a perfect world it would work. LOL

News reports have just stated that the little girl died in hospital a few hours ago.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive seen some horrendous incidents in my time and one thing is for sure, human behaviour never ceases to amazing me

Between this and just seeing a video of Ghadafi being beaten to death by the "peace keeping" rebels on YouTube, it's like we're all one heartbeat away from turning on each other.

It doesn't matter if it's outside the West, or in the West, we're all murderous animals. They'll be plenty of people thinking the Ghadafi beating video is great. Just goes to show, violence seems to be the only thing we embrace.

Even if he deserved what he got I dont think it should have been aired here in the west. That's not news. His death is news but we dont need to see the video.

And you don't think he deserved to be put on trial? That it was okay for Allied Forces to look away, while some hired thugs were allowed to do that? Isn't the WHOLE POINT of the UK and France being there, was to remove a murderous regime? Well it looks to me like it's going to be replaced by something equally barbaric.

So of course it's News. It shows the public exactly how The West does business. All that money and effort spent, and that's the outcome. He should have been put on trial for crimes against humanity. But it's funny when crimes against humanity can be applauded when it's someone we don't like, on the recieving end of things.

Those two videos, the little girl and Ghadafi beating have really depressed me.

The world should be FORCED to watch them both, instead of being told to eat McDonalds, buy the new iPhone and who to vote for on X Factor.

And you don't think he deserved to be put on trial? That it was okay for Allied Forces to look away, while some hired thugs were allowed to do that? Isn't the WHOLE POINT of the UK and France being there, was to remove a murderous regime? Well it looks to me like it's going to be replaced by something equally barbaric.

So of course it's News. It shows the public exactly how The West does business. All that money and effort spent, and that's the outcome. He should have been put on trial for crimes against humanity. But it's funny when crimes against humanity can be applauded when it's someone we don't like, on the recieving end of things.

Those two videos, the little girl and Ghadafi beating have really depressed me.

The world should be FORCED to watch them both, instead of being told to eat McDonalds, buy the new iPhone and who to vote for on X Factor.
    Did I say that anywhere? Calm down. PCT time? LOL Both of those are exactly why I dont watch the news. I NEVER turn on the news at home. I will listen to some on the way to work. We have 2 news channels at work but I still dont watch 90% of the time and mostly only get the news on the radio or here. No, I dont read the paper either. It's all bad except for the Fry's adds.

There is a lot of good going on around us also it's just it wont sell papers. People want to see the drams, horrific news and evil in the world. Luckily there is a lot of good out there also if you look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Did I say that anywhere? Calm down. PCT time? LOL Both of those are exactly why I dont watch the news. I NEVER turn on the news at home. I will listen to some on the way to work. We have 2 news channels at work but I still dont watch 90% of the time and mostly only get the news on the radio or here. No, I dont read the paper either. It's all bad except for the Fry's adds.

There is a lot of good going on around us also it's just it wont sell papers. People want to see the drams, horrific news and evil in the world. Luckily there is a lot of good out there also if you look for it.
    Sorry about that man, I didn't mean to project. Just watching those two videos has really got me down. I hate the media, I mean I despise it. And you're right, there is nothing "good" reported, they just want us to live in perpetual fear of "the bad guy", in both these cases, China and Muslims.

Mario L is offline Associate Member
    Didn't watch the video but freaking horrible horrible people.

Sorry about that man, I didn't mean to project. Just watching those two videos has really got me down. I hate the media, I mean I despise it. And you're right, there is nothing "good" reported, they just want us to live in perpetual fear of "the bad guy", in both these cases, China and Muslims.
    it's all good man, we all have our pet peeves and we all have our good/bad days. It's easy to read to much into a post and think the other person is being defensive even when they are not. We are all here due to common interest and similar goals but we all have our own individual opinions also and we need to respect those as well; OK to a point.

As you can see after re reading my post I agree with you also.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    These things make me sick to my stomach, I just don't get it.

The real question is, what will YOU and I do to change this crazy world.

On a brighter note I know a Doctor and family who adopted 2 girls, one was a small vietnemese child missing an arm from leftover explosives, the other was a Chinese infant who in fact was rescued after she was left on a trash heap, adopted sisters loved and raised by a family that gave them everything they needed in life....not money.....someone to hug them and tell them they were loved, encourage them, discipline them, teach them. I knew them personally when they were teenagers, now they are both married with families of their own, fantastic people, both of them..........this family has always been an inspiration to me, we cant all go and adopt children like they did but the question still begs for an answer........what will you do to make it a better world?

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    These things make me sick to my stomach, I just don't get it.

The real question is, what will YOU and I do to change this crazy world.

On a brighter note I know a Doctor and family who adopted 2 girls, one was a small vietnemese child missing an arm from leftover explosives, the other was a Chinese infant who in fact was rescued after she was left on a trash heap, adopted sisters loved and raised by a family that gave them everything they needed in life....not money.....someone to hug them and tell them they were loved, encourage them, discipline them, teach them. I knew them personally when they were teenagers, now they are both married with families of their own, fantastic people, both of them..........this family has always been an inspiration to me, we cant all go and adopt children like they did but the question still begs for an answer........what will you do to make it a better world?
    It's nice to hear there are good people out there and there are a lot more than we know or hear about. One of my co workers also adopted a little Chinese girl a few years ago who had been found the day after birth. They do make the process VERY difficult though and expensive and it's obviously set up that way not for safety reasons for the child but to make as much as possible from the individual and it takes well over a year at best.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/ar...ored-on-street

Chinese police just arrested two drivers suspected of running over the toddler

I read about that yesterday, that's good news. It would be nice to see the people who just walked by also get some type of charge.

I also read that they say part of the problem may be because they are much like the US was a while back where people were afraid to help someone who was injured in a car accident in fear of being sued for possibly causing more damages. Now they are being stupid and talking about changing the laws that you will be rewarded for being a good Samaritan or helping someone which will cause people to start faking it I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I read about that yesterday, that's good news. It would be nice to see the people who just walked by also get some type of charge.

I also read that they say part of the problem may be because they are much like the US was a while back where people were afraid to help someone who was injured in a car accident in fear of being sued for possibly causing more damages. Now they are being stupid and talking about changing the laws that you will be rewarded for being a good Samaritan or helping someone which will cause people to start faking it I'm sure.
    Could well be^^. I would also say that their judicial would be a deterrent....no one wants to deal with the police in China

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    How in the hell could you walk away from that blows my mind. People never cease to amaze me.

cbr07 is offline New Member
    Wow that's really sick...heartless people

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I seen this on another site, pretty shocking stuff

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Holy Christ! I can not believe people ignored that and that two drivers hit him. Shoot them all!

Thread Information