Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    friends call me CJ is offline New Member

Angry need some info/help/tips...whatever. Kind of long...sorry

ok so heres the deal. i am 22 years young. i am currently in the military and deployed. i plan on getting out once my enlistment is up but thats beside the point...the general information the military gives you is somewhat useful. however, i have been pretty interested in working out/health "stuff" since i was in jr high. Up until highschool i had the awesome kid, 6 pack body. Then growing up happened and i had to start watching what i ate...blah blah. Everyone has been through it. Well i'm fit enough to pass my PT test (which if anyone knows about the military, isnt too difficult). I have been doing my own research for the last 2-3 years and have learned quite a bit. My "yearning for change" had started back in high school. However, i was never really motivated enough. I'm not fat...but not fit. I'm...average. And who wants to be average. NOT THIS GUY! Well i have a kid on the way and for those of you who dont know, that changes a lot of your perspectives and shit. Well i'm looking at getting in better shape. I DO NOT have a weight target. I just aim to be in better shape. I most definitely want to be more in shape than i am now. I have about 4 years of workout "experience" under my belt. But as all of you can attest everyone has their own "perfect" workout and shit. I am 5'11" (71 inches) i weigh about 200lbs. Not sure about the body fat...but definitely too much for me. I work out 5 days a week. Pretty intense. I try not to take much of a break between sets or different workouts. Recently i have noticed more definition/strength in my back as a whole, shoulders, bi's, tri's, and legs in general. Also...and it might just be me but a little bit of fat loss around the waistline. Still feels the same when i pinch it though lol. However, as a lot of people...i am having problems shaping up the mid-section...and in my case also the chest. For some reason or another the chest doesnt want to work with me. Now i do not take steroids but i have been reading these forums for quite some time now. Most of you are WELL informed and i applaud those of you who are for that. Because of that fact this is by far the best fitness forum i have found to date. So cudos to all of you for helping to make that happen Now i need your help. Getting rid of that stubborn, what i like to tell people is baby fat, around the stomach area lol...and getting my chest more defined. Sorry if this is stupid long and drawn out but i only want serious help. Please no "ear more, work harder" bullshit. If you have good exercises or workouts for these areas please share. I am getting plenty of protein and am taking in about 2500...max...calories a day. Working hard and sticking to it. These just seem like problem areas and i would apprectiate any help.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    its gonna be tough to get your chest pumped up and lose fat at the same time.. at 2500 calories i would say you are eating enough to maintain but not to gain really.. and just barely enough to maintain.. you wwant to be taking in AT LEAST 300g of protein a day.. that equates to about 1kg(2lbs) of steak/chicken/fish every day if you do not have access to protein powder.. so that is a lot of food.. as for losing the fat, if you are looking for supplements then i can recomend liquid clenbuteral.. they sell it on top right banner ar-r .com read up on it.. but basically 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 120mcg/day will cut the fat off you pretty effectively.. as for chest.. do you have a full gym where you are at?? if so.. bench press 4 sets of 8, 3 sets of 8 of dumbell bench and incline bench, and 3 sets of 8-12 of DB flyes will give your chest a good pump and should get you some definition if you stick to it.. what does your work out program look like?

layeazy is offline Banned
    Good thing the army will help you alot...

Reading is good start check out the diet and workout section that will help

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    There are no excercises that will target bodyfat in certain areas. Men tend to hold bf in there stomach area(android fat pattern). You will literally just have to stick to a strict diet and heavy cardio routine. Resistance training should be done in order to help maintain lean body mass. This isn't what you want to hear but it's the way it works.

layeazy is offline Banned
    Just tackle it with military precision

Don't take prisoners lol

Thread Information