Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Dealing with violent, psycho exes

Has anyone ever known anyone, or has anyone had a problem with a psycho ex before?

An old girlfriend of mine is having a really serious issue with the last guy she dated. I'm actually too paranoid to go into many details incase he somehow finds out through here (even though im 99% sure he couldn't possibly come here) and it exasperates the problem. If anyone could help in anyway, or has had a similiar problem, please PM me and i'll go into more details. He's gotten in contact with me and threatened me and is now threatening her life and she is terrified on a daily basis.

Im really, really fearful for her.

EDIT: Before anyone wonders why im not stepping up to the plate to deal with this guy, its an old girlfriend from my days of travelling and we're in totally different countries at the moment. And nothing would give me greater joy that burying a sledge hammer in this cvnts face.
    Last edited by Flagg; 03-02-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would go and beat him to an inch of his life and im being serious mate...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I would go and beat him to an inch of his life and im being serious mate...
    I cant mate, I edited my first post. Me and her don't live in the same country. I feel utterly powerless.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    whats the problem with her going to the police and getting a restraining order? Is she afraid he'll come after her anyways?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    whats the problem with her going to the police and getting a restraining order? Is she afraid he'll come after her anyways?

~Haz~
    Pretty much. This guy has gone fruitloops nutso on her. She's scared getting the police and courts involved will make him worse but she is none the less going to attempt to get a restraining order. He is telling her that she doesn't have enough proof. I cant tell you how much I hate this person.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Violence = no.

Police = yes.

I know getting physically involved is impossible because you are in another country, but it is never a good idea.

Him telling her that she doesn't have enough proof is just him continuing to control her. People like that need to be separated from the rest of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Pretty much. This guy has gone fruitloops nutso on her. She's scared getting the police and courts involved will make him worse but she is none the less going to attempt to get a restraining order. He is telling her that she doesn't have enough proof. I cant tell you how much I hate this person.
    Have her tell them everything and if you are willing to talk to them - have her tell them they can reach out to you because you've been threatened. Maybe with your help she can get one. This is also just my opinion..... but if I was her..... i'd keep a firearm on me at home just incase. I know it doesn't help her in public but if this guy is a fruit loop - she'd be best to have something to equalize his size incase he breaks in.

An alarm on the house might not be a bad idea either.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Have her tell them everything and if you are willing to talk to them - have her tell them they can reach out to you because you've been threatened. Maybe with your help she can get one. This is also just my opinion..... but if I was her..... i'd keep a firearm on me at home just incase. I know it doesn't help her in public but if this guy is a fruit loop - she'd be best to have something to equalize his size incase he breaks in.

~Haz~
    She's already asked me to keep all the emails he's sent me as evidence and i've suggested she get a firearm. This guy has a gun himself which worries me even more. Yeah, an alarm might be a good idea as well. How effective would a "guard dog" be? I heard Alsations and Dobermans make good defence dogs.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Violence = no.

Police = yes.

I know getting physically involved is impossible because you are in another country, but it is never a good idea.

Him telling her that she doesn't have enough proof is just him continuing to control her. People like that need to be separated from the rest of society.
    I'm in aggreance with JV.....as much as you'd want to take care of it....violence...particularly domestic (whether your directly involved or not)...is NEVER a good situation.

I do know how she's feeling though. I've had a few men very aggressive after not wanting to date anylonger and as strong as I like to think i am...still never could hold my own to any man. And, the feeling as a woman..is such a sick feeling when scared.

-hugs

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    I'm in aggreance with JV.....as much as you'd want to take care of it....violence...particularly domestic (whether your directly involved or not)...is NEVER a good situation.

I do know how she's feeling though. I've had a few men very aggressive after not wanting to date anylonger and as strong as I like to think i am...still never could hold my own to any man. And, the feeling as a woman..is such a sick feeling when scared.

-hugs
    She's the strongest woman I know and it's sickening to see how terrified she is. Her self esteem is shot to pieces.

She's already asked me to keep all the emails he's sent me as evidence and i've suggested she get a firearm. This guy has a gun himself which worries me even more. Yeah, an alarm might be a good idea as well. How effective would a "guard dog" be? I heard Alsations and Dobermans make good defence dogs.
    If she was going to get a dog - she should get one that she really wants. Any dog should be able to hear whats outside and then bark - giving her enough time to "get prepared"

If she likes the bigger guard dogs..... all the better. I'd just hate for her to get doberman or somethig large for protection when the owner should purchase the breed that best suits her. She'll have a dog for a long time..... she should be happy with the choice. Plus if he has a gun and truely doesn't give a shit..... he'll shoot a dog that attacks him anyways.

I really feel bad for her..... hopefully she gets this straightened out.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

~Haz~
    This is all good advice. The more she can protect herself and be cautious, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post

-hugs
    Sorry you've ever had to go through anything like this Kawi... you don't deserve it. =(

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Gotta dry up the "ole coyote hole." Coyotes return to where they know they can be fed. But once dried up, they move on.

She needs to go some place else and seek refuge asap.

I wish her safety and my heart goes out to her.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 03-02-2011 at 06:18 PM.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    what im about to say is bad and should only be done if theres no other way

tell her to get a restraining order after file a report during a time he would be sleeping meaning he would be alone

a week after filing that report do it again for around the same time but tell her to break out her own car window

this time they will pick him up and charge him

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I cant mate, I edited my first post. Me and her don't live in the same country. I feel utterly powerless.
    Is she in the same country as you or him?

Get her to change all her contact information. Mobile, cull friends who may be able to view her FB that are his mates, change her home number, work number, tell the phone company's she's recieving threats, job done.

If he steps foot in this country, be sure to know about it.

Research him for hours. His job, car reg, how many kids he has, his address, mobile and home number, email, work number, boss, bank account details, etc.. gather a boat load of information and use it if you need to. Do what he is doing to her. And spend hours on it. Then play that card if you need too.

Store every text, email, call and then back it up as evidence.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    give it up to the police man, you dont want to catch a case you dont need. hello problems, record and lawyer $$$$$$

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Is she in the same country as you or him?

Get her to change all her contact information. Mobile, cull friends who may be able to view her FB that are his mates, change her home number, work number, tell the phone company's she's recieving threats, job done.

If he steps foot in this country, be sure to know about it.

Research him for hours. His job, car reg, how many kids he has, his address, mobile and home number, email, work number, boss, bank account details, etc.. gather a boat load of information and use it if you need to. Do what he is doing to her. And spend hours on it. Then play that card if you need too.
    I like your petrol idea better..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    damn u beat me to it

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    She needs to contact the police and so do you, it needs logging and going on PNC that you have concerns of your safety and your ex girlfriends. It doesn't matter if he is in another country he soon could be here and this could end up being a serious crime, trust me on this one! once you have a PNC number you can alert them of any increases of risk or any further developments in this situation.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    damn u beat me to it
    haha ya when i saw he replied i was excited to read it. thought maybe a drill or something cool would be invovled

Alphatier is offline Member
    "Buck shots out the sun roof of Lexus Coupe's
    Leave no witnesses, what you think this is" - B.I.G.
    What a low-life c0cksucker that is, threatening women and what not. Bro, I can't tell you how much it annoyed me that you're not in the same country as this fvckhead...I can only imagine the worries!!

I like Swiftos idea, creep the creep.

Hope all turns out well!

peaZH

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Where does he live?? I will make him "disappear" for 5k plus traveling expenses.

Alphatier is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    Where does he live?? I will make him "disappear" for 5k plus traveling expenses.
    'Location: Psych Ward'

I might just believe you know...

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici

Waterboard him with petrol then.

C*nt.

Set off off some fireworks in the same room. Really shit him up.

Thread Information