awms is offline Senior Member

ephedrine and adhd

I have severe ADHD and have opted not to take medication. This semester I was doing great in school and then BOOM! about two weeks ago my adhd started geting really really bad! Not sure why but when I study I cant remeber a damb thing and I cant focus.

Any way today I took 200mg of caffeine and 25mg of ephedrine to see if it would help because I was reading online that it had helped somone eles while in college...bam with in 30 mins I was able to study and retain everything! the only problem is I cant be taking this shit every day lol

Phosphor is offline Junior Member
    I had the same issues. I couldn't even concentrate enough to read more than a few pages of a book without having to re-read them morethan a few times. Horrible. I found what helped me was getting into a routine for places to study where there is little or no foot traffic. The college library was misery, since I had to look up every 2 seconds to see if the person walking was a hot chick. If you can do it at home at a desk or couch where you won't get drowsy with good lighting. Knocking one off always helps too to relax and stay focused - friends with benefits works wonders.

awms is offline Senior Member
    I have found another little trick that has helped me is to study for 10 mins and then break for 10 mins...works very well! if I dont do this my mind wonders and I get nothing done! this way in an hour I can get a solid 30min of hard work in!...Il sit at the computer for 8 hours and get 4-5 hours of solid work in while surfing the net and taking my time.

ADHD is really a mind f@#$%! unless you have it you have no idea how hard it is to go to college!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    epehdrine builds up a tolerance fast in your system

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hear that. I HATE reading. I cant make it past a single page without having to re read it 3x. Even with vyvance it doesn't seem to help that much. I may try upping my dose and see if that helps. I have not tried adderal or any of those. If I only have 1 or 2 cups of coffee it puts me to sleep. I need 3+ to start to feel anything.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    I have severe ADHD and have opted not to take medication. This semester I was doing great in school and then BOOM! about two weeks ago my adhd started geting really really bad! Not sure why but when I study I cant remeber a damb thing and I cant focus.

Any way today I took 200mg of caffeine and 25mg of ephedrine to see if it would help because I was reading online that it had helped somone eles while in college...bam with in 30 mins I was able to study and retain everything! the only problem is I cant be taking this shit every day lol
    The structure of the ephedrine molecule is nearly identical to that of amphetamine. I don't see why you would favor taking that over the other one. It has been shown to be less effective than amphetamine for your purposes of concentration, yet has just as many of the negative side effects.

Thread Information