Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcochran0123 View Post
    Times Roman-Agree by all means. You have your sh** in line. So not to be redundant I will just agree with your every line. I'm a little tired after reading every line. The one thing that I wish these cats WOULD steal is the pics of dick donuts and all off the screen. I wouldn't be able to complain about this.

When I was young we were broke and poor. I stole quite often to eat. The food was drank away in a bottle by the two people that were to take care of me. As I grew up and realized that behind every item there was a cost. I stopped. Our costs go up as a result of this. In the end you not only steal away your morals you steal from your own pocket.

At twenty one we went to a party and my lil bro called me in the morning telling me I had to get out of the house we crashed at. He'd jacked there stereo system, watches, money and other items that I can't recall. I made him bring the shit back. I paid the guy the money out of my own pocket to cover the cash missing. (which I didn't see for a long time later) Ya he would of got away with it and no one would have come searching for us but that doesn't make it right. Reminds me of some cats over here talking about during Katrina that there wouldn't be anything wrong with taking the shi8 out of someones house. Their justification, "somebody else would do it". Yes I question your morals if you think like this and I wouldn't invite you to my house after hearing it.

Where you at Roman?
    I'm here mate. Pretty disappointed in some of my fellow brethren that this was such a difficult concept to grasp.

Here is my observation on bad behaivor. If you ask someone why they do bad things, the surprising thing is that they can always justify it. They did it because they were pissed off and felt justified. They did it because Walmart is an evil empire and have it coming. They did it because every one else did it. They did it because they were drunk. And all the bad sh1t they did was justified and therefore it was OK. Very few people will accept responsibility when they do bad things. It is this lack of responsibility for one's own actions I was trying to illustrate, yet again and again the justifications came out... in a few hours they would throw it in the trash, so therefore me stealing is OK. Or... I took it because Walmart is so big they would never notice.

The issue with eating in a store before you pay is that you are taking ownership of the item before the owner of the item is aware of it. Your future intentions are irrelevent. The true test of ownership is the right to exclude others from this item. By ingesting the food, you are denying the store owner this basic property right. Your future defense is that you were "intending" on paying for it. But an "intention" is not an exceptible form of tender. At that point in time, you have taken property, yet given nothing in return.

Some of you really miss the point. And here's the funny thing. Jail houses are full of people that don't quite comprehend that what landed them there is wrong. They go through the motions of being sorry at the parole board, and as soon as they are released, they continue to act poorly, and sincerely can justify their bad behaivor.

Im surprised this thread went on so long.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Times......let this piece of shit thread die....Gawd...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Wait a second. DSM is gay?
    No. He is not! He is just aggressively happy =)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Wait a second. DSM is gay?
    no homo

Abominator - pro homo

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    no homo

Abominator - pro homo
    I would love to have just a day to spend with the boys!

Alphatier is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I'm with Roman on this 100% and I'm not EVEN PART of his generation. AND I've been locked up for christs sake. Its not a question of wrong or right, I think people more or less were trying to define the extent to which its wrong. And my answer to that would be who cares? If stealing a $1 treat is worth handcuffs/paying ridiculous fines than you're an idiot & theres really not much more to it.

I see people walking around eating shit from boxes or out the wrappers and just like Roman said it IS low class. You're a dirtbag. Not only is it an arrogant and bold move, but you might also be a redneck. (lolz)
    As far as people talking about "well what if I planned on paying for it" thats just nonsense. Its the same as putting some random shit in your pockets, except you put it in your stomach. Not to mention they can't even take inventory on what you actually ate because its IN YOUR STOMACH. At least with pockets they know the value of it when you're caught. So what if you get caught outside the store is that going to be the same excuse? "I promise officer, I genuinely planned on sending a check via fedex tommorow for my candybar". The fact is any store has the right to prosecute regardless of your intentions, just that most are kind enough to just watch you till you get to the front of the store. But its the same idea as walking into a bank, taking money, getting arrested before you walk out, then saying "I swear I was just taking out a loan.. it wasn't stealing".
    In the doughnut situation, I don't even think you should be arrested for the offense of stealing, I think there should be laws out there with higher penalties just for being a dirtbag.
    Whats the excuse? You're hungry? Poor fvckn you. I also happen to see a lot of gorgeous girls everyday and I get horny, but I sure as hell just don't take that shit, its called rape. Its never just 1 donut or piece of chicken because there are thousands of dirtbags who do this shit, so it adds up fairly quick. Loss prevention and what not.
    And about throwing food away. Thats called a HEALTH REGULATION. They throw the shit away so it doesn't get people sick. That doesn't afford anyone reason to go steal food thats still on the shelf and still perfectly safe to eat. Its funny how a dirtbag can have morals, but be completely blind to the fact that they're still a dirtbag. I can picture me saying it now, "officer, I know I took a shit in the middle of the aisle after I ate my 8 piece drumstick meal that I planned on paying for, but I was hungry and had to eat. I'm sure you understand. I was also full and had to shit. But please don't arrest me I promise I'll clean it up right away".

Fvck that shit, arrest all these fvckers for all I care.

Weren't you an ex-inmate? How the fvck can you call anybody here a dirt bag when YOU have been locked up? I don't know what exactly you did, but I'm assuming it's worse than having a 'free' meal at a grocery store....so, how exactly are you fit to judge people? Did Jesus save your soul? How are you fit to even judge somebody?

How do you walk into a bank, get money without somehow identifying yourself, and then walk out?

Usually your posts are quality, this one's garbage to be honest.

Shitting in the aisle? What kind of example is this, dude? Never heard of shit like that happen, ever!

And god forbid Wal-Mart loses money, right?

peaZH

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatier View Post
    Weren't you an ex-inmate? How the fvck can you call anybody here a dirt bag when YOU have been locked up? I don't know what exactly you did, but I'm assuming it's worse than having a 'free' meal at a grocery store....so, how exactly are you fit to judge people? Did Jesus save your soul? How are you fit to even judge somebody?

How do you walk into a bank, get money without somehow identifying yourself, and then walk out?

Shitting in the aisle? What kind of example is this, dude? Never heard of shit like that happen, ever!

peaZH
    I wasn't even aware people read what Bo typed. Hmmm interesting.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    LOL @ this traffic wreck of a thread!!

Key points in review:

Roman believes the theft justification is a matter of accountability and can be seen in the penal systems (I completely agree).

DSM seems to let the ignorance and hate from one raving member bead and roll off his back like water off of a duck.

One very disgruntled and maladjusted member starts a controversial thread for the purpose of entertainment and ends up getting himself banned due to hate speech toward the female gender, gays and anyone who disagreed with him.

Did I miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by bushido3374 View Post
    LOL @ this traffic wreck of a thread!!

Key points in review:

Roman believes the theft justification is a matter of accountability and can be seen in the penal systems (I completely agree).

DSM seems to let the ignorance and hate from one raving member bead and roll off his back like water off of a duck.

One very disgruntled and maladjusted member starts a controversial thread for the purpose of entertainment and ends up getting himself banned due to hate speech toward the female gender, gays and anyone who disagreed with him.

Did I miss anything?

waste of bandwidth?

LOL- could be perceived that way, Cal. I actually experienced entertainment... almost Jerry Springer style.

Men who love penis = Love for me

Blog Entries
    I was just called a duck. Should i be insulted ?
    I let a lot bead down and drip off my back but never water.

I was just called a duck. Should i be insulted ?
    I let a lot bead down and drip off my back but never water.
    thanks for that image DSM

CHAOS!! ANARCHY!!

Blog Entries

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This thread has provided me with a lot of entertainment. Can't talk about lifting, eating and injecting all the time. It is the lounge after all.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    This thread has provided me with a lot of entertainment. Can't talk about lifting, eating and injecting all the time. It is the lounge after all.
    agreed

LMAO @ gay ducks!! I think your posts crack me up the most, DMS.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by behind7proxiesUmad View Post
    I would love to have just a day to spend with the boys!
    You're obviously really mad. How would it look to you if someone else took the time to change ip addresses and make new user names just to come on a website and post really gay shit like "come at me bro?" Seriously, guy, give it up. You look like a big-time tool.

You're obviously really mad. How would it look to you if someone else took the time to change ip addresses and make new user names just to come on a website and post really gay shit like "come at me bro?" Seriously, guy, give it up. You look like a big-time tool.
    I love me some faggots long time.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Call me stupid...but if you want to "F*ck a fag" , doesn't that make you homosexual? Just saying.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatier View Post

peaZH
    Why are you asking me if I was an excon if that was the second sentence I wrote in my post?
    See this is what I mean about dirtbags. You clearly just read that sentence, but still chose to act like you didn't, just out of a desperate ploy
    to make a point that means nothing. I never said "that persons a dirtbag for breaking the law", I simply said "they're a dirtbag". Nor was I even
    speaking to you but as fast as you decided to respond now I have to assume you consider yourself a dirtbag too.

Look, rather than sit here and try to tell people they can't speak because one time they got a speeding ticket (thats breaking the law right?) I'm
    going to make a point based on grounds and substance.
    There are people who break laws for MANY different reasons, what I'm concerned about her is not the law they broke, but the reasons why.

Take a pedo, they break the law because they're sick twisted fvcks who get off on raping little kids.
    Take a drug dealer, a decent amount of the time its survival related. And although society likes to believe they are harming someone, the idiots who buy
    their fvckn drugs are the real issue. Learn how to respect your body & brain, and we don't even need to worry about drug dealers in the first place. Not to mention these types tend to not sell to children, or addicts who are in great risk of illness/death in general.

Then there are drug dealers who sell drugs because they are greedy. They don't give a fvck about anyone. Will put rat poison in their product if they think it'll help them sell more, will sell to children, pregnant women, anyone. The point being, I'm a person with depth who understands life, and can look beyond a simple breaking of the law. And what I will see behind that, is either a person who has tried to be good most of their life and made a few mistakes, or a person who has been a d-bag most of their life and fsomehow managed to stay out of trouble.

Like I said, I was locked up. But I have more fvckn humility and dimension than you will ever have.
    I can't think of one RATIONAL circumstance, where someone would be walking around walmart with their fat faces stuffed with food, chewing while they walk, not having the patience or impulse control to wait to check out, where that person would not be a dirt bag. Someone made the point "what if they were starving?" Then I would ask "why didn't they sell they car they drove to walmart first and buy food?" It just doesn't seem as likely as people think especially in modern day america. But if they WERE starving, then obviously not a dirtbag. Like I said this is about motivation for behavoir not behavoir itself. Just that certain behavoirs have innate motivations attached to them like child molestation.

Its all relative. But like Roman said, all it really takes is a bit of worldy insight to understand.
    There are 15 year olds that egg houses on mischieft night. I don't consider that "being a dirtbag" its kids just being kids imo.
    Then there are grown men that do the same type of shit when they're older just because they're ignorant fvcks looking for trouble.
    Then there are the walmart "food testers" who have very little if any legimate reason to be doing what they're doing. Most of these
    people are just dirtbags. Not not all, but most infact are.
    Then there are drug dealers, some are dirt bags, again not all.
    Then there are murderes, about 98% imo are dirt bags. The ones who aren't are the ones who kill in self defense.
    Then there are pedophiles, 100% dirtbags.

Its like einsteins theory of relativity. I don't really give a fvck if walmart loses money. What urks me more than anything in this world
    is people who break the law really just for the rush of doing so. Even when they plan on paying I still very much believe they are
    doing that crap JUST BECAUSE it makes them feel larger than life. And you will find a lot of these people wind up lying about what
    they ate when it comes time to cash out. I know this because I worked at a supermarket for shits sake and saw this crap going on
    all the time. These people walk, talk, and act like scumbags. I stick to my point. And I'm fit to judge someone because I have a brain
    capable of analytical thinking.
    Don't get mad at me because YOU YOURSELF have engaged in this dirtbag behavoir. Get mad at yourself like a nondirtbag would
    if they ever did it. Its not the biggest deal in the world. And on the totum pole of scum it would definitely be somewhere towards
    the bottom. So at least I'm not being overly judgemental, I'm being quite fair actually. And if you can't understand that, its not really
    my problem to begin.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 03-04-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information