Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Abominator is offline Banned

Wal Mart manager threatened to have me locked up

Whenever I get the munchies I go to Wal Mart and buy a bunch of food. I always grab a doughnut and eat it while walking around the store, and once I got to the cashier I didn't mention the doughnut so the manager started raging hard. Keep feeling important boy

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Lmao. I used to stop at the food stand when I walked in and get some orange chicken and eat it while walking around. Then just toss the container in one of the many trash cans walmart has throughout there grocery dept. I never understood why they have them everywhere. If you are in a store what could you possibly need to throw away? It's like they were inviting me to do it lol.

The other day my buddy drank an orange juice while we were in there and when we got up to the register to pay for the few things we had he told the kid working that he found the empty bottle with the other orange juices so he brought it up to let him know. The guy just said ok thanks and set it to the side lol. He said he was gonna tell him he was joking and pay for it but didn't expect the guy to be so naive lol.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    Whenever I get the munchies I go to Wal Mart and buy a bunch of food. I always grab a doughnut and eat it while walking around the store, and once I got to the cashier I didn't mention the doughnut so the manager started raging hard. Keep feeling important boy
    Better video tape it!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Lets keep any words that others may find offensive to ourselfves...

Thank you...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Lets keep any words that others may find offensive to ourselfves...

Thank you...
    Donut ?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    There's not ONE trip made to walmart where i dont have one of my eight meals for free! Holy sh!t, i thought i was the only one who did this.

Oh, and another tip, dont ever mention the contents on the bottom of the cart (usually case of water and big carton of eggs) and you can usually get away without it being noticed. I just consider it complimentary since i spend so much money there.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Locked up for eating a stolen donut, what has the world come to ahaha

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Did the donut look like this ?

I love those kind...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Man I thoght it was bad when I was in the USMC.I was in the commencery shopping.I had my 3yr old son with me.Now I spoiled him rotten.Cuz if we when shoppin.He tested all the goodies.He was eating a cookie when it came across the loud speaker.You were not alouded to eat anything before you bought it.Oh well needless to say he didnt put it back

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually mates, that is bad form. Seriously. I see these people doing as you describe, and I am not afraid to say it, this is low class. You think it's funny, and slick, but let's get real. You are stealing. Nothing to be proud about. I don't give a sh1t if it's Walmart or Macy's. When I see people doing it, I feel like popping one off their noggin. You know right from wrong! Act accordingly.

Here I am all high and mighty after posting that last post. ha ha ha

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    That is rediculous. Over what 50 cents. Manager should just ask you pay and be done with it.

Alphatier is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Actually mates, that is bad form. Seriously. I see these people doing as you describe, and I am not afraid to say it, this is low class. You think it's funny, and slick, but let's get real. You are stealing. Nothing to be proud about. I don't give a sh1t if it's Walmart or Macy's. When I see people doing it, I feel like popping one off their noggin. You know right from wrong! Act accordingly.

Wal Mart 'steals' from people in "developing" countries. These fvcks are filthy rich but pay the ABSOLUTE minimum to their workers (no to mention the people in China, Taiwan, and what not).

Do you really think Wal Mart will lose ANY money (I'm talking big money, not a $10 meal or whatever)because there's a dude here and there that is slick enough to grab something to eat (while being surrounded by food, might I add)? And even if they would go BANKRUPT, it would probably be for the better anyways.

Come on, I don't see this as enough reason to classify people as 'low-class'. What if somebody is grabbing a quick bite because he/she only has enough money to buy food for their children? Would still call them 'low-class'? Well, maybe they are, financial wise, but anybody sacrificing his needs for others, especially children, I would term a noble person.

Don't be quick to judge, you don't know people and what they're condition might be.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with going to Wal-Mart and getting your food for free. Now, if it's the local corner store (preferably owned by people of Indian descent ), I won't let anything go with me. I know these people probably already have it hard enough...but Wal-Mart, cammaaannn.

So, if I'm acting according to my principles, who are you (or anybody else) to tell me that they are wrong?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    when i was like 15 me and some friends used to go into this always dead supermarket in the neighborhood and get drunk in the beer isle, they had like 3 people that worked there and it's like no one gave a shit!.....ah the good ol day's..lol

Silence your ravings, fat man, before I shove a box of stolen doughnuts up your ass

Mate, I've been on this planet quite awhile now, and feel i'm a pretty good judge of character. I don't see starving people swiping bites of bread to fend off starvation. i see well dressed kids and adults in $100 tennis shoes stealing food for kicks, or because they think they are slick, or because they don't know any better. I see barefoot moms that look like they are on drugs with kids in the cart grabbing hand fulls of candy as they pass the candy isle, and an indifferent mom that doesn't give a sh1t.

If your principles allow you to steal from others, then YOU ARE WRONG! Ethically, morally, and oh, by the way, it's also against the law!

Why would stealing food from a store owned by people of Indian descent make any difference?

Get a grip mate!

Unless yer yankin ol Roman's chain? I hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    Silence your ravings, fat man, before I shove a box of stolen doughnuts up your ass
    you meant the box of donoughts that are already up your asss? =)

naw... you can keep em... not my brand

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So, you guys steal and then get mad when caught? You are never invited to my house.

and if you really want to get technical, walmart comes in an often times provides jobs that otherwise wouldn't be available. You think walmart should go to third world countries and pay very low skilled (or no skilled) labor $20 an hour? really? if the prevailing wage is $10 per day... then how much should walmart pay?

and if you really want to get technical, walmart comes in an often times provides jobs that otherwise wouldn't be available. You think walmart should go to third world countries and pay very low skilled (or no skilled) labor $20 an hour? really? if the prevailing wage is $10 per day... then how much should walmart pay?
    I'll give you a semen-filled doughnut. Perhaps that's your brand

No mate, unlike you, i'm hetero

dsm, on the other hand, might be interested?

are people really serious that they think it's ok to steal, or is this a joke I haven't caught on to yet?

I would love one, thanks
    I was just kidding, fagnus.

I thought so.... damm... I must be in one of those moods... getting ready to hit the gym sipping my shake trying to find my focus... maybe that's why i seem on edge? or it could be the new batch of enth i've been sampling.... not sure

Alphatier is offline Member
    Mate, I've been on this planet quite awhile now, and feel i'm a pretty good judge of character. I don't see starving people swiping bites of bread to fend off starvation. i see well dressed kids and adults in $100 tennis shoes stealing food for kicks, or because they think they are slick, or because they don't know any better. I see barefoot moms that look like they are on drugs with kids in the cart grabbing hand fulls of candy as they pass the candy isle, and an indifferent mom that doesn't give a sh1t.

If your principles allow you to steal from others, then YOU ARE WRONG! Ethically, morally, and oh, by the way, it's also against the law!

Why would stealing food from a store owned by people of Indian descent make any difference?

Get a grip mate!

Unless yer yankin ol Roman's chain? I hope?

Allow me to judge, or evaluate you then...you seem to be a principal thinker. I like to go with the flow.

Frankly, I don't give 2 shits about the law, as long as they don't catch me. I don't need anybody to tell me what I'm allowed to do, and what not. I know better than to kill a fellow human being, or rape a woman, or kidnap children, or whatever the case might be...you already mentioned it, they are morals and ethics. It's god damn common sense to NOT do these things.

You ever looked at just ONE law book? They're the size of a freakin' Bible. Imagine how many laws there are, and you think you live in freedom. Nah mean? A big example is the "war on drugs", recreational or steroids , whatever. If I'm a free person, shouldn't I be able to choose what I want to put in MY body?

My principals also allow me to shovel my neighbors' drive ways, smile at a person when he/she accidentally steps on my shoe, hold doors open for the physically less fortunate, go out my way to help a friend...I'm not a bad person. We all have flaws. Frankly, I think laws are a big flaw of the government.

Speaking of the government, I usually don't believe what they tell me; and since laws were made up by the government (mortal people, might I add), I really have doubts that they are "for the best". They keep people slaves and in line, but that's my opinion.

I didn't narrow it down to stealing from people with 'Indian descent', but more to corner store owners (a lot of them are Indian; it was supposed to be a joke) and SMALL businesses. They don't have the budget Wal Mart has, and I think that they deserve the money more than the CEO's at Wal Mart...they actually work for it.

Bro, I didn't mean to come across as an asshole (if I did), I've seen you post and I think you're a cool dude.

peaZH

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

I'm glad there are some mature members on this board. It's someone's job to grow the ingredients, someone's to package it, someone to distribute it, someone to stock it, someone to sell it. In your case there is a step or two missing, but you get the point. Stealing is selfish and short sighted. You think it matters if it's worth a penny or million bucs....matter of fact it's even worse in my mind that it was a 50 cent donut and you didn't pay.

And as for it being ok because they are stealing and blah blah. Just because some one does something bad, doesn't make it ok for you.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    I'm glad there are some mature members on this board. It's someone's job to grow the ingredients, someone's to package it, someone to distribute it, someone to stock it, someone to sell it. In your case there is a step or two missing, but you get the point. Stealing is selfish and short sighted. You think it matters if it's worth a penny or million bucs....matter of fact it's even worse in my mind that it was a 50 cent donut and you didn't pay.

And as for it being ok because they are stealing and blah blah. Just because some one does something bad, doesn't make it ok for you.
    Once it's on walmarts shelves those people have been paid. Your argument is void.

I don't steal things off ye shelf. I was talking to one of the ladies that works in the deli and she said that they throw pounds and pounds of chicken and whatever else they serve fresh away every night. They are not allowed to take any home or give any to the hungry. All that fresh food in the trash. I doubt I'm ruining some chicken farmers life by eating a small container of it for free.

One the one hand, you say laws make people slaves (why am I NOT at the gym right now?). Have you ever lived in a country that has NO laws? To a certain extent, I am. For example, traffic laws. There are no traffic laws that are obeyed. They may have laws, i just don't see them. the law of the jungle here is that if you think you can get away with it then go for it. and you know what? it totally sucks. Like a single car going down a one way road against the traffic, backing it up, and the bloke behind the wheel thinks it's ok since no cops and it's a short cut for him. I'll be direct... many people here wish the Taliban would come back, since they at least maintained order here.

For a bloke to say that laws enslave people, is a freedom of speach that people in law abiding countries enjoy. You have that right, and that freedom, yet you don't even realize what you are saying. It confuses me that the very laws that provide you that freedom to say that laws enslave people, are the very laws you lash out against. I've lived in several developing countries in my life, and I know how much we take for granted.

I'm not railing against you personally mate. People in general. The more freedoms they enjoy, the more they b1tch about how bad it is.

One the one hand, you say laws make people slaves (why am I NOT at the gym right now?). Have you ever lived in a country that has NO laws? To a certain extent, I am. For example, traffic laws. There are no traffic laws that are obeyed. They may have laws, i just don't see them. the law of the jungle here is that if you think you can get away with it then go for it. and you know what? it totally sucks. Like a single car going down a one way road against the traffic, backing it up, and the bloke behind the wheel thinks it's ok since no cops and it's a short cut for him. I'll be direct... many people here wish the Taliban would come back, since they at least maintained order here.

For a bloke to say that laws enslave people, is a freedom of speach that people in law abiding countries enjoy. You have that right, and that freedom, yet you don't even realize what you are saying. It confuses me that the very laws that provide you that freedom to say that laws enslave people, are the very laws you lash out against. I've lived in several developing countries in my life, and I know how much we take for granted.

I'm not railing against you personally mate. People in general. The more freedoms they enjoy, the more they b1tch about how bad it is. B1tching about how bad it is, is a freedom here few have, and so they go about their miserable lives toiling away at $6/day, thinking if they could make $10/day they'd have it made.... too afraid to complain, because they know that they still have their lives, and food for their bellies for this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Once it's on walmarts shelves those people have been paid. Your argument is void.

I don't steal things off ye shelf. I was talking to one of the ladies that works in the deli and she said that they throw pounds and pounds of chicken and whatever else they serve fresh away every night. They are not allowed to take any home or give any to the hungry. All that fresh food in the trash. I doubt I'm ruining some chicken farmers life by eating a small container of it for free.
    Mate, until they throw it in the trash, it aint yours, and it's stealing. Once it hits the trash, it's fair game.

I must be a dinasaur. My parents I believe taught me well, and to know right from wrong.

I guess were from a different generation mate. My generation would know better.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Did the donut look like this ?

I love those kind...
    wonder if the "ball" donuts are cream filled??

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Stealing is bad, mmmkay?

Mate, until they throw it in the trash, it aint yours, and it's stealing. Once it hits the trash, it's fair game.

I must be a dinasaur. My parents I believe taught me well, and to know right from wrong.

i agree with you Roman.. but it is just a bit of chicken, and this is Walmart.. justification i assume4, but i wouldn't steal from a mom and pop shop.. but with all do respect.. fvck Walmart.. they push chinese sh!t and put small shops out of business and pay their workers sh!t.. we don't have walmarts here in ireland though.. they wont allow them here

thanks mate. I'm not the gestapo goosestepping down the aisles in search of prey with sticky fingers. And i understand the resentment against walmart.

do you remember the story of "honest abe" walking a great distance to return a penny to a customer at his store? I was raised like that. I was amazed one day to read in our local newspaper that a picture of a regular pan handler in front of walmart was taken of him in the electronic section buying a couple hundred dollar piece of equipment. Every day, he stood out at the entrance of the parking lot with the little sign we all have come to know...."Homeless and Hungry.... please help... God bless" you know the sign. The picture and the article in the paper described this man as receiving money from a patron, then immediately going in to make the purchase.

The thing is this.... your children, or maybe someone elses children see little transgrassions like someone eating food in a Walmart Isle and not paying, and nothing happens. so they grow up thinking it is ok.... every generation the line get's pushed of what is acceptable behavior and what is not acceptable behavior. A generation ago, bankruptcy was a dishonorable thing, something to be avoided at all costs. It had significant negative moral implications not only how you felt about yourself (a failure) but also how your neighbors and your community percieved you.

Today, bankruptcy is a strategic part of many families financial plan.

We used to be a society that believed it is better to give than recieve. Laugh, but many thought that way.

Today, we are takers, only out for ourselves, and if someone is in trouble, fuk em...

Our moral fibre as a society is degrading quickly, and I guess it shows by how I feel and my reaction here.

Done. Time to hit the gym

^^^I agree 100%... my parents were raised the same way. they tried to raise me that way with all the catholic schools and going to church and all that but as i look around i see no one is following the rules anymore.. i wonder if it will ever get any better??

So are you suggesting I eat out of the trash?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    "The true test of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would not be caught. "
    Thomas Babington Macaulay
    Self explanitory.

"No change of circumstances can repair a defect of character."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Meaning not matter what the manager did - you are still a thief

Need i say more?
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 03-03-2011 at 12:52 PM.

I use/buy steroids illegally but i would NEVER steal an apple from the largest grocery store in north america, god no!

Lol, really?

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    So are you suggesting I eat out of the trash?
    of course not stack!

I blew my workout by spending too much of my focus here.. I got wrapped up.

I don't know. Every once i a while i get into a groove like this and i just gotta let it take it's course.

I haven't been with a woman in a while, so maybe some of that tension is coming through on this thread tonight.

Hypocrisy is dumb.
    ....as said by -yungone501-

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    I use/buy steroids illegally but i would NEVER steal an apple from the largest grocery store in north america, god no!

Lol, really?
    yeah, really. I pay for what i receive. And at a price that the seller agrees to.

but actually, my gear in america was mostly from Kaiser, with a few odds and ends here and there.

and over here? it's all legal, just walk right into a store and buy what you want.

I never said i obeyed all laws. hell, every one has broken a law. that wasn't the point.

the point was whether taking something that doesn't belong to you was ok or not.

several here seem to think it is OK since it is Walmart. I don't get how you (anyone) can talk themselves into believing that stealing, if from walmart, is ok.

I don't subscribe to the rationalization that since they won't notice it missing then it's ok either.

stealing is stealing. don't fool yourself into thinking if it's walmart it's something else. It aint.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information