Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Yes Timmys makes a good cup.I had it when I was north of the border.We can get it now in NY.
    starbucks, here. tall and black. half a packet of splenda and skim.

You near upstate sd?

swllce is offline Associate Member
    Caffine will boost metabolism,it also has antioxidants .Yes i am addicted!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I used to live in the islands Kona coffee is the best i have ever and will ever taste, Im decently experienced when it comes to anything that alters to human experience so to say.....

K> O> N> A = BOMB

done and done Charlie Sheen ........Winning

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I used to live in the islands Kona coffee is the best i have ever and will ever taste, Im decently experienced when it comes to anything that alters to human experience so to say.....

K> O> N> A = BOMB

done and done Charlie Sheen ........Winning

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Arabic or Turkish Coffee

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I'm telling you people both starbucks and dunkin donuts do not make consistent coffee.

I am one person who obsesses over the taste of coffee like noone else and the most consistent coffee I have found is
    made by Quick Check. Not Starbucks, DD, Mickey Ds, BK, 7-11, Wendys or The Coffe House. Not only will the taste vary, but on certain
    days (especially Dunkin Donuts) the coffee will taste outright burned. This is due to various reasons I won't get into. But Quick Chek
    coffee will taste exactly the same day after day and my favorite is their columbian brew.

Its never burned, watered, stale, nor acidic. Always perfect. This is because Quick Check employees do not fvck around when it comes
    to operating the machines/monitoring their coffee or even the beans they use. Always the same temp, same amount of water, filters
    are always cleaned, and its ALWAYS served fresh. And thats not just a selling slogan either I see these people dump nearly fresh coffee
    down the drain everytime I'm in there and make fresh batches.
    I RARELY if ever see this at other places. They will just say its fresh but if you come in at 6pm for a cup your likely getting the same shit
    they served at 6am. I don't work for Quick Check nor am I affiliate with them in any manner. But it also seems people realize this on way
    way or another because there are certain Quick Checks by me that have lines going to the back of the store just for some joe. There are
    still some older ones though that are behind from when the QC coffee "revolution" started. But basically they redid their whole method
    once, dropped a shit ton on advertising (more than starbucks) and it was all for good reason. Their coffee really is the best.

Now that I am done stating my opinions on this, I think I'll have some columbian right now. =] (thats a joke its 3am lol)

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ARR=faggots View Post
    Bunch of pretentious faggots ITT.
    You will tend to think 90% of the world is "pretentious" when you yourself are the lowest form of scum on the planet.

Maybe if you keep reregistering, and flaming people like you're a bitter fvckn 5 year old... we'll all start to slowly like you. haha, that was a joke, just like you. And I do take it as one uberlymassive compliment that through all the hating and imaturity, you still keep coming back to this place cause you can't
    resist how cool we all are. Thats because we're courteous and have something called respect.
    If you ever develop either one of those virtues at some point in your life, you can still open up your own forum and at least pretend its as good as ar.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ILLY, love it

bruary17 is offline Member
    ARR=faggots......BAHAHAHA! he's back? this has got to be the "I'm a fag dude" this is one lonley, strange dude to keep coming back like this. He probably types his posts in his bdrm, naked, with the lights off, laughing sadistically with candles lit and duct tape on his nipples. I'm starting to like this dude.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    cafe du monde with splenda&drop of ff half and half

and if you are ever having a cheat meal in a vietnamese restaurant you have to get it ...they brew it dircetly into the cup you drink it out of...but first they put sweetened condensed milk in the cup...its awesome ...
    theres a cuban bistro i love that makes a similar coffee called the havana cup... i CANNOT drive by without getting one...they use expresso of some kind and steam the milk...i'm guessing yes its gotta be a couple hundred calories...
    foods good too but the coffee is the catch

dont like the regular brews of coffee usually needs to be expresso

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Morocan coffee is the best in the world.. i mean the coffee you get after you eat at a moroccon restraunt..

Although many Moroccans like very strong brewed coffees such as espresso, others prefer to simply add a spoonful of instant coffee – and lots of sugar – to a steaming cup of hot milk.

In this quick and easy recipe, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, and black pepper add fragrant, exotic flavor to instant coffee mixed with milk. Serve it when you need something special for unexpected guests, or whenever you feel like indulging in a rich coffee treat.

Also try making freshly ground and brew
    Ingredients:

* 2 cups (1/2 liter) milk
    * 2 rounded teaspoons instant coffee (or more, to taste)
    * 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
    * 1/8 teaspoon ginger
    * 1/8 teaspoon cardamon
    * 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
    * 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
    * 3 teaspoons sugar (or to taste)

Preparation:

Heat the milk in a small pot until very hot – frothy bubbles will form around the edges of the pot and a skin will form on the surface of the milk. Watch the milk carefully so that it doesn't boil over.

Discard the skin, and stir in the spices, coffee, and sugar. Strain the spiced coffee into a carafe or cups, and serve.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    surprised at the little of starbucks answers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information