doxmaster is offline Associate Member

how many days a week should I do excersises for my tendonitus

I rehab my bicep once every 3 days by doing 2 sets of 10 5lb bicep curls, take aspirin 3 times a day , ice it a few times every day, massage it and stetchit every day should I be be exercising more than 2 sets of curls every 3 days to help it get better ? It's been about 2 weeks since I started doing this and I have noticed some improvements the inflamation is gone I feel little to no pain, I only get a tiny bit of pain after I stretch it or do curls is that normal ?

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    yes its normal and it will stick around for awhile longer just keep stretching it out after every set hold it for a few seconds let go and do it once or twice more but other wise yeah its normal heal up soon bro

thanks do u know ho many days a week I should curl for or is this fine ?

well 2x times a week is fine keep it lite remember we can only give you a rough outline each body heals different

i mean if you feel u can throw another rep on do so next week if u feel u can ad more do so but if the pain starts to come back more so drop back down just take it slow theres no rush to heal heres a perfect time to throw your all into your legs

true I should get back to legs i was a little worried since had the issue for 6 months and could only do my legs that they were starting to get a little big compared to the rest of the body .

yeah but once your healed whats going to happen ur going to wanna work out your upper body to make up for lost time

think of it like this you bust your ass on your legs now and if you take it easy once your healed youll even out 2 x or more leg days per week then if you cut back to one and keep your upper body at 2x times per week ull catch it up just have faith in god oh that would be me btw just playing lol

awms is offline Senior Member
    Take a couple weeks off and rest. Get some fish oil and start taking alot of it! 4 pills twice daily should help out alot.

Time off sucks I know but if you can take a couple weeks off, stretch, ice it ect ect you will feel alot better!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    for me, I needed time to heal, and avoided exercising the area. it depends on how bad it is, major, minor, that sort of thing. Once it gets past a certain point, the best bet is to let it rest. Sounds like yours is minor. If it was major, your body would be telling you to knock it off. My left arm had that near the bicep near the elbow. took 6 months to heal.

Thread Information