Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."

Schwarzenegger Asked Back for Terminator, Predator and The Running Man.

The Arnold Fans has posted an interesting quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger that he said at this year's "The Arnold Classic." The site asked him to elaborate on the three film scripts he was considering as his comeback film.

"Well, first of all it's more 15 films, obvious ones from 'The Terminator' to remakes of 'Predator' and 'The Running Man' and all of those things," he said.

Schwarzenegger added that there's "also a lot of original stuff too. But I am also packaging a comic book character right now. I'm going to announce that sometime by the end of March or the beginning of April."

Will be interesting to see what he comes up with as a comic book idea.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Arnold is my Idol..
    This has made my day

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. I'd rather not see him have any starring roles and just do small cameos so he doesn't ruin his name. He hasn't seemed to stay in shape like Stallone and I don't want to remember arnolds last films as some out of shape old man playing a part he shouldn't be anymore.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I agree Stack. Although he does have the knowledge and money to get back in shape. Of course nothing like the old days, but could definately tone up some.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Arnold needs to go hit up Sly for some HGH.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. I'd rather not see him have any starring roles and just do small cameos so he doesn't ruin his name. He hasn't seemed to stay in shape like Stallone and I don't want to remember arnolds last films as some out of shape old man playing a part he shouldn't be anymore.
    ^^True.. he has been busy in the governors office rather than the gym.. but muscle memory is great.. he could be in stallones shape or better in 12 months.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    As long as he doesnt go in front of a camera looking like his 2 minutes in the expendables it should be ok... we never expect amazing acting so he will have to think long and hard on how he will rebuild his body to suffice the crowds awaiting his return...

Thread Information