Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member

Female bodybuilder arrested in prostitution sting

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Just make it legal.All the crap on the streets and they mess with that.I dont believe in it.But some times I believe women get up againest a wall.And you got to do wat you can to survive.I dont believe in judgeing them.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    damn it all to hell is this why kaw hasnt sent me a message back in over 24 hours

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    she looks like an ogre

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Prostitution needs to be legalized.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Agreed.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I tell you what mates. I have a close female friend, single, two children, pretty freakin hot, and she lost her job, fell behind on the rent, she was getting desperate. We email almost every day. I was getting pretty worried she may do something stupid.... so I sent her a bunch of household supplies from walmart, sent her a bunch of food, and sent her a grand to get her through, even paid her utility bill. Finally convinced her to move in with her mom. I was really worried she would resort to hookin so she could provide for her two daughters.....

it really should be legal. these women are just trying to survive. why make things worse and make them criminals as well? I know too well what happens when a woman (or anyone) gets desperate and that option is available.... people will do what they have to, to survive.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I tell you what mates. I have a close female friend, single, two children, pretty freakin hot, and she lost her job, fell behind on the rent, she was getting desperate. We email almost every day. I was getting pretty worried she may do something stupid.... so I sent her a bunch of household supplies from walmart, sent her a bunch of food, and sent her a grand to get her through, even paid her utility bill. Finally convinced her to move in with her mom. I was really worried she would resort to hookin so she could provide for her two daughters.....

it really should be legal. these women are just trying to survive. why make things worse and make them criminals as well? I know too well what happens when a woman (or anyone) gets desperate and that option is available.... people will do what they have to, to survive.
    Post some pics of her...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

I am in the same situation. Can you send me supplies from best buy please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Post some pics of her...
    hardcore

she sent me some pics early on about 4 years ago, one of her asss, one of her tits... (they were very nice) and a frontal shot... tried to get her to go further.... she has this really nice tattoo of a rose on her left shoulder that I have. very nice.... her long brown hair is pulled up revelaing a slender delicate neck, soft white skin, and just below, a beautiful red rose mmmm mmmm mmmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I am in the same situation. Can you send me supplies from best buy please ?

hardcore
    no, you are not in the same situation. and besides, she's beautiful... yer yucky!

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    no, you are not in the same situation. and besides, she's beautiful... yer yucky!
    why are you telling us how dsm tastes

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I agree. In NYE county (just south of Las Vegas) where prostitution is legal, the brothels have generated large sums of tax revenue, plus drug crime, rates of STDs, and teen pregnancy, are some of the lowest in the nation. Everything associated with illegal prostitution can be minimized with legalization, just like some drugs. But the moralists of this country will throw their holy books and kids at you as the reason to justify their nonsense.

which brings us to a conclusion of sorts.... you cannot legislate morality or people's behaivor. Every time you make the attempt, it backfires, creating bigger problems than it solves.

The biggest and most obvious example? The prohibition of alchohol.

Thread Information