Flacco is offline Member

Anybody an IronWorker on here?

I recently got into the Iron Workers Union In NY. I'm very excited about it. Its a great opportunity for me. Good pay, benefits, steady work. I'm also a little nervous because while I'm definitely not afraid of heights... I'm not used to them either. I'm sure I'll get used to them. Anyway... I just wanted to maybe talk with someone here who is or was in an IronWorkers Union. I'd like to hear people's experiences and what I should expect. I have 2 friends that that are in right now. I barely speak with them. They have their own live GF's and wives and all that BS, so I've never really gotten a chance to pick their brains. Is anyone here in an IronWorkers Union in their area? Thanks everyone!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    One of my good friends is an ironworker...... after he was laid off 2 years ago he was put onto the unions list and he's still waiting for a job to come up. Don't really know much more but I can ask him w/e you want.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    im in the trades . i see those guys all the time there nuts.make sure you take this training serious and learn about harnessing and not tying.hope you have good balance and start strengthining those calfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    I recently got into the Iron Workers Union In NY. I'm very excited about it. Its a great opportunity for me. Good pay, benefits, steady work. I'm also a little nervous because while I'm definitely not afraid of heights... I'm not used to them either. I'm sure I'll get used to them. Anyway... I just wanted to maybe talk with someone here who is or was in an IronWorkers Union. I'd like to hear people's experiences and what I should expect. I have 2 friends that that are in right now. I barely speak with them. They have their own live GF's and wives and all that BS, so I've never really gotten a chance to pick their brains. Is anyone here in an IronWorkers Union in their area? Thanks everyone!

Thread Information