Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    some cops can be dicks...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Sometimes cops have too much time on thier hands.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm ALWAYS respectful to a cop until they disrespect me...... and then it's game on. I've got familly in law enforcement..... i've got a gold card...... if the cop wants to be disrespectful to me and give me an attitude I have an outlet to report him. I've done it to a few cops already and it was to my understanding that they had gotten a "talk" - now i'm sure they didn't get in trouble but thats besides the point. If he can be a big enough dick to my face then I atleast want him to know he was reported. Maybe next time he'll think twice about being an asshole to someone who pays their salary.

Yes they have a dangerous job...... but there's NO REASON to be an asshole and yes - the familly members I have in law enforcement agree. I have a big problem with someone thinking they're better than me..... cops are the biggest fvckin offenders. I got pulled over for tint by a rookie 20yr old cop. NO ONE gets pulled over for tint here..... but he got me. I din't get a ticket...... but when I called one of my familly members they told me that 3 cops in their department all just went together to get their cars windows tinted..... front side windows included. What makes them above the law? New Jersey is now thinking about putting a law through to test cops for steroids ...... that would be fvckin great...... 1/2 the damn states law enforcement is going to shrink......

FTR - I don't hate cops. I don't have a problem with them or the job they have to do. Only when I get treated like a bank robber for a minor offense is when I get my panties in a bunch.

~Haz~
    I agree with you 100% on this, everything you just said was basically the point I was trying to get across.

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    this is why you record what they say to you

him saying he pulled you over cause it was his good buddy who pulled you over is enough to get his ticket dropped plus him in trouble
    Well both of the troopers did say it was on being recorded when they walked up to the car, I don't know if the court would reprimand them though or not, some judges can be pricks too.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Beatango i think you really could have handled the situation differently. If you would have at least offered the first cop a handlejob i think it would have gone a lot easier for you. Remember that for next time.
    lol I'll keep that in mind for next time

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    Well both of the troopers did say it was on being recorded when they walked up to the car, I don't know if the court would reprimand them though or not, some judges can be pricks too.
    if you wanted to pursue it..... you could consult a lawyer and see if it's worth it..... maybe you can get one dropped. That'd be the biggest "fvck you" to those guys. They'd hate it lol

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

if you wanted to pursue it..... you could consult a lawyer and see if it's worth it..... maybe you can get one dropped. That'd be the biggest "fvck you" to those guys. They'd hate it lol

~Haz~
    haha yea no doubt, I will deff look into it.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My wife got a ticket for an illegal U-turn - I was in the car and the cop said there was a sign signaling a U-turn is illegal. I told him we didn't see a sign there and he said there was. So the next day I called the township and asked about that intersection..... they told me theres no sign and U-turns are fine. It was a state trooper that pulled us over.

So I told them i'd fight it in court..... called up my relatives - they spoke with the trooper and asked why he gave us a ticket. He said because they can say it's a "dangerous turn" and get their ticket quotas up. The trooper agreed to drop the ticket in court.

So on the day of court the prosecutor tried getting my wife to pay a fine. She asked if I can come talk to him and he agreed. I told him the trooper admitted he was wrong and we're not paying a fine because there was no infraction. He said he spoke with the trooper and said he wont admit he was wrong. I politely told him I had to make a phone call...... 15 minutes later he got a phone call from the trooper that issued the ticket and our case was dropped.

That stupid asshole tried intimidating my wife into paying a $300 fine..... these guys are crooks. Even when you've done nothing wrong..... they always find a damn way to stick it to you. I'm glad I beat the system that day..... you should have seen his face when I told him I knew he didn't speak to the trooper and that the trooper would be calling him shortly. That guy hates me lol.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

My wife got a ticket for an illegal U-turn - I was in the car and the cop said there was a sign signaling a U-turn is illegal. I told him we didn't see a sign there and he said there was. So the next day I called the township and asked about that intersection..... they told me theres no sign and U-turns are fine. It was a state trooper that pulled us over.

So I told them i'd fight it in court..... called up my relatives - they spoke with the trooper and asked why he gave us a ticket. He said because they can say it's a "dangerous turn" and get their ticket quotas up. The trooper agreed to drop the ticket in court.

So on the day of court the prosecutor tried getting my wife to pay a fine. She asked if I can come talk to him and he agreed. I told him the trooper admitted he was wrong and we're not paying a fine because there was no infraction. He said he spoke with the trooper and said he wont admit he was wrong. I politely told him I had to make a phone call...... 15 minutes later he got a phone call from the trooper that issued the ticket and our case was dropped.

That stupid asshole tried intimidating my wife into paying a $300 fine..... these guys are crooks. Even when you've done nothing wrong..... they always find a damn way to stick it to you. I'm glad I beat the system that day..... you should have seen his face when I told him I knew he didn't speak to the trooper and that the trooper would be calling him shortly. That guy hates me lol.

~Haz~
    Wow bro, that is awesome, you owned his azz.
    Its nice to have family in law enforcement to have your back when the system tries to screw with you.
    I love hearing things like this, and having them put in their place.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Maybe if they didn't pull people over for TINT they wouldn't get shot.
    So if your car was stolen and the cop told you "We were gonna stop em, but the windows were tinted" you would be just fine with that?

Dp nm
    Last edited by JDawg1536; 03-12-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    So if your car was stolen and the cop told you "We were gonna stop em, but the windows were tinted" you would be just fine with that?
    LOL, Well we both know that wouldn't happen though, they are pulling that car over regardless if its reported stolen.
    Besides these guys have it out for me I do believe, about 20% of the people that live in my area have there windows tinted with 5% and never get messed with, heck there was a car right behind me when I got pulled over with tint just as dark as mine.

But I get what you are saying, I am just still upset about how rude they were about the whole situation.
    BTW are/where you some type of law enforcement?
    But regardless I don't really care the police says I disrepected

LOL, Well we both know that wouldn't happen though, they are pulling that car over regardless if its reported stolen.
    Besides these guys have it out for me I do believe, about 20% of the people that live in my area have there windows tinted with 5% and never get messed with, heck there was a car right behind me when I got pulled over with tint just as dark as mine.

But I get what you are saying, I am just still upset about how rude they were about the whole situation.
    BTW are/where you some type of law enforcement?
    But regardless I don't really care the police says I disrepected
    I was an MP and have a few friends in law enforcement. I understand you're upset, but just because you encountered one dickhead doesn't mean you should pass judgement on all cops. There are dickheads in every profession, you just won't encounter most of em. Being a cop is a very difficult, dangerous, stressful, and thankless job. There are plenty of good cops out there doing the best job they can. Nobody is perfect, and they all have bad days just like the rest of us. They're only human..... probably why lots of em are assholes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information