Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Let's talk about something interesting.....

I was watching TV last night about the Bermuda Triangle "mysteries". This one bloke flew his small plane through some kind of horizontal funnel cloud, came out the other side, and said he went 100 miles in three minutes... therefore, he musta went through a time warp! Really? and then the story continues that this horizontal funnel cloud must have been created by some dark matter and folded up space / time so that there was some kind of a worm hole allowing him to travel 2000mph instead of the 200mph his plane was rated at.

So I'm totally taking all this in.... eating popcorn... yeah man, that's it... this stuff must be for real!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Just another crazy guy with a pilots license.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is a lot of crazy shit that happens out there that we can't explain...

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    There is a lot of crazy shit that happens out there that we can't explain...
    It's called psychosis.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bermuda Triangle mysteries have been talking point for years are they real who knows but the people seem to think so

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    It's called psychosis.
    So every phenomenon has a scientific explanation? There are no more mysteries in this world to figure out? You can't seriously believe this do you?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    Bermuda Triangle mysteries have been talking point for years are they real who knows but the people seem to think so
    I was straight until i flew through the Bermuda Triangle .

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    Aircraft incidents

* 1945: December 5, Flight 19 (5 TBF Avengers) lost with 14 airmen, and later the same day PBM Mariner BuNo 59225 lost with 13 airmen while searching for Flight 19.[1]
    * 1948: January 30, Avro Tudor G-AHNP Star Tiger lost with 6 crew and 25 passengers, en route from Santa Maria Airport in the Azores to Kindley Field, Bermuda.[2]
    * 1948: December 28, Douglas DC-3 NC16002 lost with 3 crew and 29 passengers, en route from San Juan, Puerto Rico, to Miami.[3]
    * 1949: January 17, Avro Tudor G-AGRE Star Ariel lost with 7 crew and 13 passengers, en route from Kindley Field, Bermuda, to Kingston Airport, Jamaica.[4]

[edit] Incidents at sea

* 1843: USS Grampus, schooner, last seen March 15, presumed sunk in a gale off Charleston, South Carolina.[5]
    * 1918: USS Cyclops, collier, left Barbados on March 4, lost with 309 crew and passengers en route to Baltimore, Maryland.[6]
    * 1921: January 31, Carroll A. Deering, five-masted schooner, Captain W. B. Wormell, found aground and abandoned at Diamond Shoals, near Cape Hatteras, North Carolina.[7]
    * 1925: 1 December, SS Cotopaxi, having departed Charleston, South Carolina two days earlier bound for Havana, Cuba, radioed a distress call reporting that the ship was sinking. She was officially listed as overdue on 31 December.[8]

these people were not out on a weekend joy ride

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I was straight until i flew through the Bermuda Triangle .
    some how i doubt that

now i understand how that rainbow got there tho

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    So every phenomenon has a scientific explanation? There are no more mysteries in this world to figure out? You can't seriously believe this do you?
    I was referring to the guy who said he flew 100 miles in three minutes. But yeah, I guess I believe everything has a scientific explanation. Just because we don't have an explanation for things doesn't mean there isn't one.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    I was referring to the guy who said he flew 100 miles in three minutes. But yeah, I guess I believe everything has a scientific explanation. Just because we don't have an explanation for things doesn't mean there isn't one.
    I'm in agreement with you. I believe everything has a valid explanation. I thought you were referring to all reports of strange happenings in the Bermuda Triangle can be attributed to psychosis.

^ I agree as well. Just because we can't explain it today, doesn't mean we need to create a god of the gaps to explain it. Soon, we will be able to explain alot more than we ever thought possible.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I look at it like this.There is a lot of stuff out there that cant be explained right now.Like the universe.Why should we be the only ones here?There is a reason for everything.Until we figure out the reason.There we always be mysterys

I think I am at a point in my life where I realize that it is ok to have limitations and shortcomings. Not just me, but with everything. This dovetails a little bit with another thread, but seems to fit here...

....the fool that tries to please everybody, pleases nobody. (American Government on the idea it can be savior to the world)

Thread Information