Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    bruary17 is offline Member

Remember the good Prohormones?

Back in 2002 to 2004 there were some awesome PH's floating around. Superdrol was one and 1-AD by ergopharm was another, in fact, 1-AD was considered the holy grail of PH's.....12-15 pounds of hard, dry gains per cycle was the norm.

I hold in my hand probably the last FULL bottle of 1-AD. 1 androstene-3beta,17beta-diol. I'd have taken it by now but it expired in Apr. 2007. And you need four bottles per cycle.

I know superdrol's clone is M-drol but I heard the liver toxicity on that is serious. I hear M-Drol is basically Masteron which is a highly toxic vet steroid . Anyway, anybody know of any 1-AD clones? I wish Patrick Arnold, the mastermind behind 1-AD would would somehow bring it back..

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    My buddy has been searching for 1-ad for years. He'd prolly suck you off for that expired bottle lol. It's like crack to him.

I've heard nothing but awesome things about the compound. Great gains with minimal to no side effects too! God, I wish it would come back....You said he'd suck me off? Would he happen to be a member on here.....'cause the bottle is unopened....

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I think you need to use it

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    My buddy has been searching for 1-ad for years. He'd prolly suck you off for that expired bottle lol. It's like crack to him.
    Yeah sure, "my buddy"...

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    i have both m and h drol xtren 10 each 6 vac sealed superdrols 3 bottles of havoc u can still find the stuff online i got the h and m drol for 24.99 and the xtren for 19.99 i wont tell u what i paid for the rest tho hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Yeah sure, "my buddy"...
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    I've heard nothing but awesome things about the compound. Great gains with minimal to no side effects too! God, I wish it would come back....You said he'd suck me off? Would he happen to be a member on here.....'cause the bottle is unopened....
    He reads on here but not a member

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Look around for 1 test cyp

Incredible stuff... ran a log on it somewhere on this site many moons ago...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Ehh I have an open bottle of 1-AD that I never finished and I was never crazy about the shit myself. Actually prefered high doses of 4-AD
    and the 19 nors wayyy more.
    1-AD gave me nasty acne and the oilest skin you could imagine. It also destroyed my cardio and bloated the shit out of me. 19 nors seemed
    to keep my skin much cleaner, increased vascularity which 1-AD never did, and I always had better gains.

Encase you didn't know these supps are still easy to get. Along with M1T which was toxic as shit but still the strongest compound I ever took.
    As far as superdrol clones being liver toxic I thing thats a bit overstated. I've done at least 4 cycles of that shit, had my values tested on my
    third cycle and they were fine. I really think its the idiots taking 50-60mg doses of the shit who should watch out. But I never went over 30
    with superdrol/clones.

Fvck I'll check right now how much 1-AD I got left or just pm me and I'll SHOW YOU WHERE I GET MINE from lol. I always go to the same place
    and they always have it. Right now its $53.99 for the 1-AD. But I can't paste the link here as its likely considering sourcing.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    good old Hdrol is en route

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Early 2000 i purchased 25gm of andro. good stuff....

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Anyone know of triple stacker?

Makeup-4-Androstene3, 17 -dione 100 mg
    Tribulus Terrestris 250 mg.
    Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) 50 mg.
    Zinc (chelated zinc picolinate) 15 mg.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Anyone know of triple stacker?

Makeup-4-Androstene3, 17 -dione 100 mg
    Tribulus Terrestris 250 mg.
    Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) 50 mg.
    Zinc (chelated zinc picolinate) 15 mg.
    the only thing of any value in this cocktail would be the andro
    tribulus is bunk, imho
    dhea has a marginal impact
    and the zink is vanilla

but if you can get this just for the andro... ?

http://www.predatornutrition.com/pro...es_article.cfm

Someone else posted this before so I cant take credit, but this website is great if your trying to figure out what each chemical compound does. It has a big listing of most of the prohormones or designer steroids out there or as far as i know at least

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    I used several different ones and to be honest, other than at the gym, i just never liked how I felt. Test makes me feel good.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i loved m1t. used to use that. now im trying hdrol. rescently ive used spawn and mdrol.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    19-Nor was the shit....besides it gave me swollen ass sore nipples

Have any of you all tried Epistane?

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    m1t was great, loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    i loved m1t. used to use that. now im trying hdrol. rescently ive used spawn and mdrol.
    How'd they work out for you?

Wouldn't you all agree that a moderate 10wk cycle of Test-E at 350mg.........would not only bring greater gains.......but also be alot less harsh on your liver.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How'd they work out for you?
    pretty good, use them with test. strength and weight always go up. ill let u know about hdrol. its my first time with hdrol

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Back in 2002 i ran VPX 357, Paradeca, and VPX 1AD, all together. Yeah probably not the smartest thing in the world since the first first two were different andro blends, but the strenght gains were unreal. mass gains were decent, but i my diet wasn't the best. To be honest I remeber the gains being better than a test cycle., but it could be that it was my first experience with PH's and hadn't touched AAS

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Without a doubt, M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone ) was the strongest and best pro-hormone I have ever taken in my life. At a dosage of 10mg per week, I believe I gained about 15lbs in 4 weeks. The stuff was wicked on your body though, and because of the lack of production of natural testosterone, the lethargy on it was almost unbareable, I would fall asleep randomly everywhere.

All that being said, I dont think we should glorify prohormones.

First, because most were/are not "pro-hormones" but actual hormones/steroids . A prohormone is a compound which once in the body, is metabolized into a usable hormone/steroid and then causes the desired effects. Substances like M1T, PheraPlex, and Superdrol, were not intermediaries which were metabolized into a usable hormone, they were fully intact hormones that were metabolized and used by the body immediately, with no intermediaries, they had a direct and immediate effect on muscle mass and nitrogen retention.

Second, because these alledged pro-hormones, which were little more than ACTUAL hormones/drugs labeled and sold over the counter as 'supplements,' were designer drugs with absolutely no clinical research into their efficacy, toxicity, and long term deleterious effects. These drugs were/are unsafe, no clinical trials were conducted to establish any of the basic aforementioned criteria that are considered when bringing a drug to market. We don't even know what metabolites these drugs produced, and what their long term effects might be. We do know, however, that some people experienced renal failure, and other life threatening conditions as a result of taking them. Anabolic /Androgenic steroids such as Testosterone Enanthate , Nandrolone , Oxymethelone, Oxandrolone, and Stanozolol , in contrast, have MOUNTAINS of clinical data supporting their usage in medicine, and have been on the market for decades. Their efficacy and safety are well documented, and their side effects are mildly predictable.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Worst thing was back in those days nobody did pct after using those.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    I cant even believe that i remembered my pw for this site. i still have unopened m1t, opened but mostly full 1ad and a jar of bulk nutrition powered 4ad haha all are so expired, kind of keep them for novelty purposes.

I cant run anything thats not OTC anymore, ive been looking for something decent OTC. any oldschool people who know wtf they are talking about wise to the OTC ph game or are they all poison as I suspect?

Really well said godfather...

anybody tried epistane?

never even heard of epistane? What is it?

My bad man its also called Havoc I am sure more of you know about it.

Havoc/Epistane (2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol)

RPN's product Havoc and ***'s Epistane were introduced at practically the same time and considered interchangeable by many. However, it should be noted that even when two products are identical, users can experience different effects depending on the quality of the isomer, manufacturing process and so on.

With Havoc and Epistane they are listed very slightly different 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 2 (Havoc), and 2, 3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol (Epistane). Dosages are usually in the 20-50mg range.

Effects: Good for promoting solid, lean muscle gains with a concomitant reduction in estrogen leading to a drier physique, and significant strength gains. This will contribute to the vascularity users typically report. Havoc and Epistane are also sometimes used purely to combat gynecomastia as they act in the body as an anti-estrogen, so that endogenous testosterone levels are less suppressed by this compound than other prohormones.

Side effects: Less hepatoxic and damaging to lipid levels than other orals but the usual androgenic side effects associated with prohormones remain a possibility.
    Just kind of curious about it was all

Halodrol- 50 (4-chloro-17a-methyl-1,4-diene-3,17 diol)

Halodrol-50 was introduced to the bodybuilding world by Gaspari Nutrition and is a prosteroid of Turinabol , the banned East German designer steroid . This means it converts to Turinabol once ingested. Although Halodrol is no longer available, there are generic equivalents today such as Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol or EST Hemadrol. The typical dose for products such as H-Drol is 50mg a day, which equates to one tablet daily.

Effects: Solid gains in muscle and strength, often taken while dieting to aid preservation of muscle mass.

Side effects: Considered stressful on the liver and can raise blood pressure somewhat in users.

Havoc/Epistane (2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol)

RPN's product Havoc and ***'s Epistane were introduced at practically the same time and considered interchangeable by many. However, it should be noted that even when two products are identical, users can experience different effects depending on the quality of the isomer, manufacturing process and so on.

With Havoc and Epistane they are listed very slightly different 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 2 (Havoc), and 2, 3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol (Epistane). Dosages are usually in the 20-50mg range.

Effects: Good for promoting solid, lean muscle gains with a concomitant reduction in estrogen leading to a drier physique, and significant strength gains. This will contribute to the vascularity users typically report. Havoc and Epistane are also sometimes used purely to combat gynecomastia as they act in the body as an anti-estrogen, so that endogenous testosterone levels are less suppressed by this compound than other prohormones.

Side effects: Less hepatoxic and damaging to lipid levels than other orals but the usual androgenic side effects associated with prohormones remain a possibility.

Pheraplex (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)

Pheraplex was a brand name of the supplement company Anabolic Xtreme (AX). This product is also sold by Competitive Edge Labs as P-Plex as well as Phera-Vol by EST. Typically dosed at 20-30mg a day.

Effects: Gains with this product tend to be of a 'wet' nature, in other words, you will see some weight gain due to water retention. Given this, P-Plex is often used to gain mass quickly for users.

Side effects: It is a risk for anyone with gynecomastia based on user feedback (making the use of an estrogen blocker such as Reversitol or Novedex XT mandatory), and is considered to be both hepatoxic and damaging to lipid levels.

Methoxy-TST (17b-methoxytrienosterone)

This product was brought to the market by Bioscience Technologies and is usually dosed at 6-12mg to see results.

Effects: Not a strong bulking product unless doses are pushed high despite its androgenic profile. In this respect it is not dissimilar to AAS such as Masteron and Proviron which are not efficient for bulking.

Side effects: Androgenic side effects such as hair loss are reported quite frequently by users if this product, and many users report a damaging effect on libido.

Ergomax LMG (17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane & 17-methyl-delta-3-etioallocholane)

Introduced by ALRI, this is another 'wet' prohormone dosed at 20-40mg usually.

Effects: This compound is quite similar to Pheraplex so is useful for someone wanting to gain mass quickly even if the visual appearance of this will not be the best.

Side effects: Can cause gynecomastia making use of an estrogen blocker a wise option, and has a detrimental effect on liver and lipid values, meaning cycles should be kept short.

M-1,4ADD (17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol)

M-1,4ADD has recently been reintroduced by Competitive Edge Labs among others and is from the old school of prohormones – a classic wet bulker which converts after ingestion into Methandrostenolone , better known as Dianabol .

Effects: This is a good choice for rapid mass and strength gains but the gains will tend to cause smoothness due to the water retention it causes.

Side effects: This compound can promote both androgenic and estrogenic side effects so anyone with a predisposition to hair loss or gynecomastia should probably avoid this. If taking this, an estrogen blocker such as Reversitol or Inhibit-E is a smart move.

11-Oxo (andrenosterone, 11-oxo-androstenedione)

11-Oxo was introduced by Ergopharm, whose owner Patrick Arnold first brought prohormones to the bodybuilding world. 11-Oxo is well regarded for its ability to lower cortisol levels. It is dosed at between 300-600mg a day with 450mg typical.

Effects: Used mainly as a recomposition agent and to promote fat loss, 11-OXO is also a good choice for individuals looking to stack one prohormone with another.

Side effects: Although it can cause the same side effects as other prohormones, it is considered very mild in this regard so a good choice for people looking to diet with minimal side effects.

Propadrol (12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene / 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate)

This was developed by EST Nutrition and is usually dosed at 90mg a day.

Effects: Noted to be good for reducing body fat and for promoting rapid strength and muscle gains.

Side effects: Relatively mild with this compound, although those who worry about gyno or androgenic side effects should exercise caution. Tends to be expensive!

Methoxy-TRN (17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone)

ALRI introduced this compound and it is dosed at 3-6mg by most users.

Effects: Reviews are mixed on this product but those who do like it often claim very good muscle and strength gains allied to a reduction in body fat.

Side effects: Being both quite androgenic and estrogenic it should be used with caution and remedies to combat hair loss and gyno (Reversitol) are worth considering.

Max LMG (13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one)

Yet another product by ALRI. This one is usually dosed at around 100mg a day.

Effects: Max LMG can cause rapid gains in bulk of a wet nature due to its progestogenic nature. Great for those needing fast weight gain and unconcerned about looking smooth or fat.

Side effects: One to avoid for anyone worried about a quality looking physique, gynecomastia, or hair loss. This is also very expensive! Reversitol is definitelty a smart move to combat estrogenic effects if using Max LMG.

3-AD (2-androstenol acetate)

Anabolic Xtreme formulated this product and brought it on to the bodybuilding market. Usually dosed at around 4-6 capsules a day, 3-AD contains various other nutrients, but the active prohormone is 2-androstenol acetate.

Effects: Effective overall mass gainer. Gains are a little wet, but not too bad for those worried about estrogen.

Side effects: It is not the worst, but estrogenic and androgenic side effects remain a possibility.

Superdrol (Methasteron)

Superdrol was introduced by Designer Supplements, the old name for Driven Sports, and earned a reputation as a very powerful product. Although it is no longer made by Driven Sports, Competitive Edge Labs currently produce a clone called M-Drol.

Effects: Good lean mass gainer with effective repartitioning effects.

Side Effects: Notably hepatoxic, and androgenic. Can aggravate hairloss if prone to male pattern baldness. Highly recommended to stack this product with a product from our Liver Support category to help support healthy liver function.

Dymethazine - (2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine)

Dymethazine, also known as Dimethazine, is a DHT derived compound with an interesting chemical structure. It is essentially a double bonded Superdrol, with an Azine bridge. A relatively recent introduction to the prohormone world by I Force Nutrition, Dymethazine is a product that has attracted a great deal of interest given its unique chemical structure.

Effects: Users of this compound are reporting results that are qualitatively similar to dry, non-aromatizing products such as Epistane. Dymethazine users have typically reported big muscle and strength gains. Based on feedback to date Dymethazine looks to be the strongest product available on the market today.

Side Effects: Although not having any estrogenic action, Dymethazine use poses the same issue of liver toxicity and androgenic effects as other prohormones.

The One – (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine)

The One was developed by Applied Nutriceuticals and is a prohormone of Dihydrotestosterone.

Effects – Being a prohormone to DHT, The One can be expected to be notably androgenic, resulting in dry, muscle gains with an absence of water retention and solid gains in strength.

Side Effects – Being that it converts into DHT, The One can be expected to be tough on the hairline as DHT is the hormone most responsible for hair loss. As it does not convert to estrogen or progesterone, side effects related to those should not be an issue. Liver toxicity would remain a concern though and it would be a good idea to take this product with something to support health liver function.

1,4 AD Bold 200 – (1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione 200mg)

Made by I Force Nutrition, 1,4 Bold 200 is a precursor to the compound Boldenone (Equipoise ) which has a very long history of use in bodybuilding circles and is highly regarded for its ability to increase muscle mass with minimal side effects.

Effects - Bold 200 has the advantage of being non-methylated making it a first choice along with Furazadrol, or Finavol for newcomers to the prohormone field who are typically concerned about liver toxicity. Users typically can expect to notice improved muscle gains which will come steadily and less dramatically than other compounds, as well as an improved appetite and increase in vascularity.

Side Effects – There is a comparatively low risk of both androgenic or estrogenic side effects and being non-methylated makes it an ideal choice for those concerned with liver health. It also makes it ideal for use in a stack with stronger, non-methylated prohormones such as dymethazine.

Finavol – ( Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)

Sold by a number of different brands, including Competitive Edge Labs (X-Tren ), and Chaparral Labs (Trenavol) Finavol is APS Nutrition’s version of this compound. This product has Dienolone as a target hormone and is non-methylated, making it safer on the liver and an excellent choice as part of a prohormone stack.

Effects – Finavol is well suited to athletes looking for muscle gains with an increase in vascularity and strength that are compared as qualitatively similar to the compound Trenbolone . It is a noted lean mass builder.

Side Effects – Tren products can negatively impact upon libido in some people.

Furazadrol – (5a-androstano(2,3-c) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether - 50mg)

Furazadrol was developed by Axis Labs as an alternative to methylated prohormones such as Havoc or Dymethazine. As a non-methylated compound it will appeal on the grounds of being very safe and is often used by beginners new to prohormones either alone or in a stack with Bold 200.

Effects – Furazadrol has a high anabolic to androgenic ration meaning muscle gains with low risk of androgenic side effects. It does not convert to estrogen meaning gains will be lean in nature, with an absence of water retention.

Side Effects – Although the risk of side effects is low, it is usually required to be dosed in dosages of 200-400mg a day making it quite expensive. Given its otherwise favourable profile it makes an excellent choice for someone looking to stack with another prohormone.

Cynostane – (2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one - 10mg)

Cynostane is a brand new prohormone which features an alteration of the superdrol compound, with a cyano bond instead of the 2a methyl superdrol bond.

Effects – Cynostane, developed by Anabolic Innovations, is an extremely anabolic compound with remarkably low androgenic action, making it qualitatively similar to the likes of Oxandrolone or Methenolone (Primobolan ). It is non-aromatizing meaning it will not produce estrogen mediated side effects and its high degree of anabolic action makes it a favourable choice for athletes concerned with losing bodyfat while maintaining, or increasing, muscle mass. From feedback to date, Cynostane has very potent recomposition effects making it ideal for athletes and when dieting. If using to bulk up, calories would need to be increased considerably.

Side Effects - Bloodwork conducted by users shows that Cynostane has a more favourable effect on blood lipids, and liver values than superdrol itself. Although feedback to date is limited, the combination of low androgenic action, lack of aromatization to estrogen, and low level of general health effects, makes cynostane an intriguing newcomer to the prohormone world.

For more on Cynostane check out this great article.

Protodrol

Protodrol was introduced by I Force Nutrition, designed to be a less toxic compound than some of the older prohormones on the market. Daily dosage is 50-75mg a day.

Effects – Protodrol is considered to be a potent mass builder, with a low incidence of side effects being very favourable on both liver and lipid profiles. As it does not convert to estrogen, Protodrol will impart muscle and strength gains with an absence of water retention. As such it is a very versatile compound which can be used for both bulking, recompositioning and dieting.

Side Effects – Protodrol was designed specifically to provide a bulking compound with a low risk of side effects so the only side effects you could expect to have would be those associated with all prohormone products.

Enjoy lol
    Last edited by fattymcbutterpants; 02-24-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Ehh I have an open bottle of 1-AD that I never finished and I was never crazy about the shit myself. Actually prefered high doses of 4-AD
    and the 19 nors wayyy more.
    1-AD gave me nasty acne and the oilest skin you could imagine. It also destroyed my cardio and bloated the shit out of me. 19 nors seemed
    to keep my skin much cleaner, increased vascularity which 1-AD never did, and I always had better gains.

Encase you didn't know these supps are still easy to get. Along with M1T which was toxic as shit but still the strongest compound I ever took.
    As far as superdrol clones being liver toxic I thing thats a bit overstated. I've done at least 4 cycles of that shit, had my values tested on my
    third cycle and they were fine. I really think its the idiots taking 50-60mg doses of the shit who should watch out. But I never went over 30
    with superdrol/clones.

Fvck I'll check right now how much 1-AD I got left or just pm me and I'll SHOW YOU WHERE I GET MINE from lol. I always go to the same place
    and they always have it. Right now its $53.99 for the 1-AD. But I can't paste the link here as its likely considering sourcing.
    I did

Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    My bad man its also called Havoc I am sure more of you know about it.

Just kind of curious about it was all

Wow, buddy. After reading your post it got me really interested in Havoc. Check this out..
    http://www.predatornutrition.com/pd-havoc-90-caps.cfm

Bump for Bojangles and where he gets the 1-AD

I'm ordering two bottles of both epistan and havoc. Pretty interesting that the stuff is used legally in japan to increase male masculinity. Those poor little 5'2 Japanese men need all they can get.

Going to try to get my liver enzymes and blood levels checked before, mid way and after.

I'm ordering two bottles of both epistan and havoc. Pretty interesting that the stuff is used legally in japan to increase male masculinity. Those poor little 5'2 Japanese men need all they can get.
    I'm guessing it doesn't work then....

Eh...good point

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    Bump for Bojangles and where he gets the 1-AD
    If a mod tells me its ok to post the link I will. Otherwise just pm me. Its not even like its a shady site either thousands of people use it, just very few people realize they also sell prohormones (not ebay or CL but another well known site).

I think my question is, if a PH is banned, does that automaticaly mean its illegal to sell? Or is it just illegal to manufacture? Because if its just illegal to manufacture, but legal to sell (cause lots of people sell them online) then I don't think thats technically sourcing. Not really sure. Oh and they sell M1T too. This topic comes up at least once and year and I wind up answering dozens of pms. Would be so much easier just to post the link.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information