Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SaintInASinnersEyes is offline Junior Member

SlimmerMe where r u ?? I need advice pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

I asked that girl from work if she wanted to go the beach today last night. She gave me her number. I was texting her and asked her when I should pick her up and she said that her girlfriends would take her. I said oh well if ur going to be with ur girlfriends that's gonna be too much estrogen for me so I'll see u another time then. She said r u sure ? and I was like yeah then she said to call her if I changed my mind. I just realized I could bring my neighbor with me to balance out the t/e ratio and it would be good for him cause he hasn't had a girlfriend before either. He's 19 I'm 18. Should I text her back and say I'll just bring my friend or should I forget about it and do it another time ??

I'm looking for any advice here just slimmer knows the background story to this unless she forgot lol
    Last edited by SaintInASinnersEyes; 03-14-2011 at 08:04 AM.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Too much estrogen?...I take it your more of a sausage fest kind of guy...

bro common I have never gone out with a girl before now is not the time for jokes I have to go to the gym cause that comes before anything else but hopefully someone will be able to tell me what I should do when I get back

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Go with your friend,
    Done

Goto the store and buy the book call "the game'' by neil strauss

you are going to need it

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hard.On View Post
    Go with your friend,
    Done

you are going to need it
    he is not answering my calls would it be ok to go alone. Maybe she is just bringing her friends to see what they think of me ? I just realized either way I'm going to the beach with like 3 or 4 girls and I'm the only guy maybe that is a good thing. I was just gonna be like oh I just got up itt seems like a nice day for the beach I guess I'll go. Tell me exactly how I should say it I gotta go now I just took my shot of tren see ya guys

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    If you do go.....stay for just 30-45 minutes. NO longer.
    She might want her friends to check you out.

This way you arrive and then have a real exit plan. And I mean something when you say you need to go, you really mean it.

I think if you do not go your entire day will be ruined wondering whether or not you should have gone.

Now....here is the thing. When you meet her friends, remember their names.

Be yourself. And open doors. And say please and thank you. And be a gentleman in all aspects. This is what the friends will be watching. And treat your girl with total respect.

AND DO NOT EYE THE OTHER GIRLS IN FRONT OF HER OR YOU ARE TOAST.

This is what you can say: Hey! I think I can handle of group of estrogen! But I will only be able to stay for a little while. ( This is a take away and she will want you to stay longer) So I will meet you there.
    And bring something to eat with you too. FOOD WORKS EVERY SINGLE TIME.

And then if she asks you where you need to go? You got a call from one of your buddies who wants to go fishing!

goinglong is offline Junior Member
    Go to the beach to meet them. See her friends and if they are hotter than her, ask her for their numbers. Game on.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintInASinnersEyes View Post
    I asked that girl from work if she wanted to go the beach today last night. She gave me her number. I was texting her and asked her when I should pick her up and she said that her girlfriends would take her. I said oh well if ur going to be with ur girlfriends that's gonna be too much estrogen for me so I'll see u another time then. She said r u sure ? and I was like yeah then she said to call her if I changed my mind. I just realized I could bring my neighbor with me to balance out the t/e ratio and it would be good for him cause he hasn't had a girlfriend before either. He's 19 I'm 18. Should I text her back and say I'll just bring my friend or should I forget about it and do it another time ??

I'm looking for any advice here just slimmer knows the background story to this unless she forgot lol
    seriously.......

^ Slimmer thankyou I will text her after I eat I just got home from the gym. I do have to go get a suit I can't find mine it's been almost 2 years since I've been to the beach I have no clue where it is lol I gotta run to kmart. I'll let you guys know how it went if the plans go through she's probably there right now I wonder if she's even going to get my text

army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    You told her that her and her girlfriends is to much estrogen for you wow. You might of messed that up all ready. Girls like to be around there gf's so get use to that.

nah she said haha ur funny \the only reason I even said that was because I wanted it to just be me and the girl not her and her friends thats not exaclty a date thats like a girlfriend sort of thing and I'm not trying to be her girlfriend
    Last edited by SaintInASinnersEyes; 03-14-2011 at 11:14 AM.

nah she said haha ur funny \the only reason I even said that was because I wanted it to just be me and the girl not her and her friends thats not exaclty a date thats like a girlfriend sort of thing and I'm not trying to be her girlfriend
    if u play ur cards right kid u can endup with 2 girls in the same bed and YES at the same time. but its just me

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    seriously.......

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    read the bold Moron

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    if u play ur cards right kid u can endup with 2 girls in the same bed and YES at the same time. but its just me
    this is the first # that I've gotten myself I don't think I can go from that to even making out in the same day there is no way I would be having sex with two girls

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    this is the first # that I've gotten myself I don't think I can go from that to even making out in the same day let alone having sex unless I just conjur up some game in 2 hours lol
    You already have yourself defeated....

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    You already have yourself defeated....
    well I just gotta be more confident then I did not have any doubts I would at least get the # so I guess If I believe I can have a threesome...

this is the first # that I've gotten myself I don't think I can go from that to even making out in the same day there is no way I would be having sex with two girls
    I can tell u how to go about having sex with ONE girl in the same night but I am busy with my "other lunch time project " so some other day.

guys I just got back from the beach I was one of the biggest there also which was weird the people that actually workout must not go to the beach??? I swear I had 4 people come up and tell me I got huge since the last time they saw me. I might be taking the girl out later tonight she asked what I was doing and I said I'd text her

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard.On View Post
    Go with your friend,
    Done

you are going to need it
    ^^^I agree.. great book for anyone who is not a natural.. which i am going to assume you are not

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    WHAT??? Get on that sh*t boy!!!

yo I will definatley pickup the book I just have to wait until I get my next check because I'm very tight on money right now. Lol kawigirl would you mind telling me how I should go about doing this I have an open house for 5 days but it's pretty dirty and she did ask what I was doing later.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    agree with demented

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    yo I will definatley pickup the book I just have to wait until I get my next check because I'm very tight on money right now. Lol kawigirl would you mind telling me how I should go about doing this I have an open house for 5 days but it's pretty dirty and she did ask what I was doing later.
    and how did you reply????? i have to say kawi put it right, GET ON DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Wow. If I was going to the beach with one girl and she brought more girls I would have all the more reason to go.

If it's just her then she sees you and is thinking "should I bang this guy" but if it's her and her friend then she is thinking "should I bang this guy" all while her friends are saying "you should totally bang that guy"

You're gonna need a lot more than a book bro.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Wow. If I was going to the beach with one girl and she brought more girls I would have all the more reason to go.

If it's just her then she sees you and is thinking "should I bang this guy" but if it's her and her friend then she is thinking "should I bang this guy" all while her friends are saying "you should totally bang that guy"

^^^Lol.. soooo true

I'm not sure if her friends were saying anything they left as soon as I sat down with her

I'm not sure if her friends were saying anything they left as soon as I sat down with her
    They said plenty I gaurantee it. They had a sign set before hand. Maybe something like if they approved they would get up and leave you two alone and if they didn't then they would stay until you left.

Girls do this all the time. I met up with a girl and her friends at the zoo one time and right when I walked up they all started saying let's go see the lions. I was like WTF because the way they all kept saying it and smiling but just rolled with it. Later that night the girl told me that if they thought I was hot then they'd say let's go see the lions and if they didn't they'd say let's go to the monkey house lol.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

didnt read the other posts, I say she was setting you up for some girl on girl on guy action and you just thought about bringing a dude

They said plenty I gaurantee it. They had a sign set before hand. Maybe something like if they approved they would get up and leave you two alone and if they didn't then they would stay until you left.

Girls do this all the time. I met up with a girl and her friends at the zoo one time and right when I walked up they all started saying let's go see the lions. I was like WTF because the way they all kept saying it and smiling but just rolled with it. Later that night the girl told me that if they thought I was hot then they'd say let's go see the lions and if they didn't they'd say let's go to the monkey house lol.
    no way cause she made the #1 with her finger and the girls left are you being serious ??

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    didnt read the other posts, I say she was setting you up for some girl on girl on guy action and you just thought about bringing a dude
    nah I don't think so man but I could be wrong I don't think her friends were interested

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I dont know whats more disturbing, you not wanting to go to the beach with some girls or that you're 18 and doing tren .

*girls love to get approval off their friends, they need reassurance. Especially when they are young.

well damn guys I gotta say thankyou to everyone cause I wasn't going to go today if it wasn't for the lounge.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    HIP HIP HOORAAAAAY! Good for you! Practice practice practice practice

and practice some more!

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    i see myself when i read this thread

not anymore tho!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    i see myself when i read this thread

not anymore tho!
    why? cause he got the girl?

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    why? cause he got the girl?
    bahahahaha funny guy right here everybody !

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    You have a lot to learn. Girls usually want to meet you with their friends initially. Two reasons: 1. Safety, 2. Assurance. She needs to know her friends approve of you as well. Good luck.

no way cause she made the #1 with her finger and the girls left are you being serious ??
    Yeah I'm serious. Women want there friends approval and they do it in some sneaky ways.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information