Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member

Another Kawigirl Story

I shared this story with gbrice...and totally thought I should post. Sometimes the stupid sh*t happens to me.....but; ya gotta look back and laugh. I'm not naming names since some on the forum are from the same city and province and would know this person.

This was about a month ago....

I'm friends with many CFL players. Just friends and friends only. I volunteer and help out with their fundraising functions for whatever causes they may have. So I was going to help out with one particular function that a DL man was having. I needed to pick up tickets so we thought we'd meet up for drinks and catch up anyways.
    The pub we picked was extremely busy and thought it was best just to hit my place. So...we did.

And, yes...i'm a smart girl so don't even start anything with...."well...you should of known crap". I'm not ur average girl and can hold my own. This person was a trusted friend; whom we've hung out before and I've known him and his fiance for years.
    I had a bit much to drink.....and we started yappin about my past year I've had personally. He started telling me...we we're soulmates....and I'm the one he's to be with. I was....wtf! Where is this coming from? Dude...ur engaged...and never did we ever have that type of interaction.

Booz hits me hard and fast...so I was really becoming incoherent. He would never had tried anything with me...he knows better. But...all of a sudden...he's missing....and I hear water running in my bathroom.

I head toward there...and there he is...naked.....shower running....clothes on floor!
    I couldn't effin believe it. The balls on this dude; which..thankfully I did not catch a glimpse of since my contacts were already previously taken out...and I'm blind!

I didn't know what to do....he's calling me boo....and saying he loves me...and I'm the one. I'm thinking this guy his off his rocker!

I suddenly felt nauseated...thank goodness and started getting sick. Great way of getting him out of my house.

Anywho....end of my story; which now I can laugh at.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Haha I guess he's the type of guy that tries using the "I love you" line to get women into bed lol. That's pretty awkward tho.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What an arse trying to take advantage of you when your drunk scum bag

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    i hate when you tell people this story of me!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Go Ti-Cats!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Amazing the things we get ourselfs into while we are drunk.Aint it? Baby I got plenty of those stories of my drinking days.But I will never tell.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I knew my bf loved me when i threw up all over the side of his brand new jeep going down the highway.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    somewhere in the back of "every" guys mind when he has an attractive woman friend, is the thought of what it would be like. Add alchohol, and being at your place alone, and ...... this really should't have been a total surprise, now should it?

I've heard this from women several times, and every time they act surprised they get hit on by their "friend". And the other thing? Us guys see it comin when it's from another bloke. That is why us guys get upset when some bloke starts hanging around our woman (from the office let's say) and our woman says it is "just innocent" and besides... "bloke's name" is harmless and doesn't think of me that way....

You know what I say? Bull Shiit

Which just makes us guys even more irritable.... either the woman is totally naive, or she isn't, and is at some level relishing the attention, yet thinks she can handle this bloke, so therefore... no big deal.

But seriously, it is a big deal. You get some bloke drunk, and he's twice the size of the lady, and the outcome becomes unpredictable.

I know your judgement was impaired, but bringing a drunk bloke back to your place alone under those circumstances.............???????????????????????

I guess this is a hot button issue with me since I had this really hot GF once, and she had these guys hanging on her it seemed, and she always said they were harmless and they weren't interested in her (which I knew was BS), and it seemed like I was always at the point of kicking someone's asss

but that was a long time ago........

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Every girl thinks they are my soulmate.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Guys only want to be friends with hot chicks because they want to bang them at some point......
    This may not be the case 100% of the time but it's the high 95%+

Question: Does booze usually hit you that hard, that fast? Have you ever had moments where you couldnt remember anything before like where he was just gone and you found him in the shower? Did you really drink enough to get sick?

Dont ignore the fact he may have put something in one of your drinks. You already said you NEVER though he would hit on you. Dont continue being naive if there is a chance he did.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Guys only want to be friends with hot chicks because they want to bang them at some point......
    This may not be the case 100% of the time but it's the high 95%+

Question: Does booze usually hit you that hard, that fast? Have you ever had moments where you couldnt remember anything before like where he was just gone and you found him in the shower? Did you really drink enough to get sick?

Dont ignore the fact he may have put something in one of your drinks. You already said you NEVER though he would hit on you. Dont continue being naive if there is a chance he did.
    Yes...it does...three drinks...and I'm done. I was on my fourth and woke up to find it half still on my kitchen counter. I was incoherent in the kitchen...when he went to the bathroom..hence...thought he was doing something else other than SHOWERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, I wasn't being naive..there is a difference between TRUST and NAIVITY....this was a long time friend...not some dude I friggen picked up shortly during that week.

And, yes times..as i said..save your friggen lectures....i certainly knew what i was doin....been on this planet probably just as long as you have. And i know men and their hidden agenda's.....perhaps you looked over that part i typed...might wanna go back and take a once over.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Yes...it does...three drinks...and I'm done. I was on my fourth and woke up to find it half still on my kitchen counter. I was incoherent in the kitchen...when he went to the bathroom..hence...thought he was doing something else other than SHOWERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, I wasn't being naive..there is a difference between TRUST and NAIVITY....this was a long time friend...not some dude I friggen picked up shortly during that week.

And, yes times..as i said..save your friggen lectures....i certainly knew what i was doin....been on this planet probably just as long as you have. And i know men and their hidden agenda's.....perhaps you looked over that part i typed...might wanna go back and take a once over.
    Come on girl, we aren't trying to pick on you even if we use the work naive, really. I think most of us are still trying to watch out for your best interest and just a reminder that a lot of guy seem to have a dark side to them that alcohol brings out.

Give TR a break also, if you read his full post you can see he also has experience similar to yours and it tends to bring up emotions and strong opinions. I dont think he is going to be closed minded to your opinions.

Sometimes the alcoholic is an excuse, sometimes it's not and it may have just been poor judgment on his part. The guy may have just been trying to be nice, flirt a little but being a guy (= stupid sometimes) just kept making poor choices.

Glad to hear it didnt go to far and he didnt do anything unforgivable.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    she just post a story and nothing bad happened to her. Good for her why we are beating the bush, it happened happened nothing bad come out of it....Good for you girl glad u r ok.
    She is just sharing the story read it laugh and call him the scum bag and move on. Edmonton Eskimos....doesnt surprise me.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    All I got from this story - both times that i've heard it now - is that booze hits you hard and fast. When are we getting together?

jk KG, classic story, good stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    All I got from this story - both times that i've heard it now - is that booze hits you hard and fast. When are we getting together?

jk KG, classic story, good stuff!!
    LMAO!

I still laugh hearing him say...."Say it!"...." I wanna hear you say you love me boo" lol...awesome

Naw... I saw it. Your situation reminded me of a GF that I had, and so I was reliving some of that, but while I was on my soap box pontificating to the crowd, some of it came your way... My apologies.

That's real sweet if you think Im the same age as you. You just made my day. But maybe you are extremely well preserved, and actually the same age as me. So let me ask you a question? Do you remember where you were at when Neil Armstrong first stepped down on the moon? (I do)

I was in my dad's VW square back driving up the coast on highway 1...

LMAO!

I still laugh hearing him say...."Say it!"...." I wanna hear you say you love me boo" lol...awesome
    how r u feeling Boo

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Naw... I saw it. Your situation reminded me of a GF that I had, and so I was reliving some of that, but while I was on my soap box pontificating to the crowd, some of it came your way... My apologies.

That's real sweet if you think Im the same age as you. You just made my day. But maybe you are extremely well preserved, and actually the same age as me. So let me ask you a question? Do you remember where you were at when Neil Armstrong first stepped down on the moon? (I do)

I was in my dad's VW square back driving up the coast on highway 1...

Guess the maturity...or lack of...shines through sometimes TR (jk)

Every one that knows me will agree that I still act like a big kid.... in fact, that's one of my better qualities. I rebel against acting my age. So let me ask you, just out of curiosity.... how is someone my age supposed to act? Old and decrepit? This is a rhetorical question, one not needing an answer. But I guarantee you that in 20 years, there will STILL be some immaturity left in me (I hope). It is better to look at life as if through the eyes of a kid....

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Every one that knows me will agree that I still act like a big kid.... in fact, that's one of my better qualities. I rebel against acting my age. So let me ask you, just out of curiosity.... how is someone my age supposed to act? Old and decrepit? This is a rhetorical question, one not needing an answer. But I guarantee you that in 20 years, there will STILL be some immaturity left in me (I hope). It is better to look at life as if through the eyes of a kid....
    if u promise to stop creating 15 threads a day I will call it a good start

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    if u promise to stop creating 15 threads a day I will call it a good start
    this is a touchy subject with you, no?

Thread Information