Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

Are you judgemental?

For me its a YES but I want to find out are you or not judgemental?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    110%

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Never...not my place.

Use to be....till things happened in life that gave me a different perspective. People are sometimes not what you would think they would be or perceive to be. And, honestly have shocked me in the past. But, till i've lived their life to know.....I can never judge for who or what they are today.

keep them coming ...TY

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I try not to be, but in my mind yes.

And when you call me moron it hurts. I'm also sensitive

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    I try not to be, but in my mind yes.

And when you call me moron it hurts. I'm also sensitive
    I am sure DSM will make u feel special tonight........

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    try not to be.....but when you live with a pothead who cant take care of his own 6month old son....then YES i will be judgemental

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    try not to be.....but when you live with a pothead who cant take care of his own 6month old son....then YES i will be judgemental
    i will knock his teeth in...if it was my friend. when it comes to kids I am over protective.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i will knock his teeth in...if it was my friend. when it comes to kids I am over protective.
    ive came very close to doing so, ive already made a call to DHS to testify on the mothers behalf to ensure that baby will never have to go be at this place. lucky me im stuck here until may when my lease is up, feel like shooting that fvckstain everyday.......cant stand ppl like him

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have yet to meet anyone that wasn't judgemental at some level or another.... imho it's pretty natural actually.

ive came very close to doing so, ive already made a call to DHS to testify on the mothers behalf to ensure that baby will never have to go be at this place. lucky me im stuck here until may when my lease is up, feel like shooting that fvckstain everyday.......cant stand ppl like him
    makes 2 of us.....

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I have yet to meet anyone that wasn't judgemental at some level or another.... imho it's pretty natural actually.
    i agree....

It's just being a humanitarian....a good value needed to protect those that most need it......

but isn't being judgemental simply seeing something and forming an opinion, and when we do that, that judgemental part is determining if good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    but isn't being judgemental simply seeing something and forming an opinion, and when we do that, that judgemental part is determining if good or bad?
    Perhaps you have an opinion based on your values or belief system; but those are what YOU may or may not do. But, thats not to say your imposing that on the other. Just a thought
    Last edited by Kawigirl; 03-14-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Being judgemental can protect you in most cases. For Example, I work the door at a lot of bars and clubs in North Jersey. Usually, it's up to my discretion to pat people down or deny entry to people that I think could and will be a problem. If I see four guys walk up in XXXXXXL baggy white t shirts, pair of jeans sagging down their ass, and a crooked fit on tilted sideways---you bet your ass I'm gonna pat them down at the least. So is that being judgemental? I suppose. But, it's also being smart and aware in the same sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Perhaps you have an opinion based on your values or ethics...based on what YOU may or may not do. But, thats not to say your imposing that on the other. Just a thought
    Maybe what OP meant is if once we form an opinion, we vocalize how we feel.

It is one thing to be silent about judging someone negatively, quite the other to be vocal or act in a harsh way.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Anyone who says they are not judgmental is wrong. We as a human race cannot function without it. You may try to be less judgmental but nobody is judgement free.

You see a homeless guy walking and he asks you for change. You automatically think it's for alcohol or drugs

We judge each others looks everytime we see someone without even realizing it. Otherwise attractive people wouldn't catch our eye.

Your walking down an alley alone and a man in a nice suit is headed towards you. You think nothing of it but if that man was a guy with baggy clothes, covered in tattoos, scars on his face, and a shaved head you'd be running through your head that he may rob or attack you and you may even walk faster. Who's to say he's not a really nice guy and the guy in the suit just dumped a body in a dumpster.

My point is everyone judges.

Double post

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Anyone who says they are not judgmental is wrong. We as a human race cannot function without it. You may try to be less judgmental but nobody is judgement free.

You see a homeless guy walking and he asks you for change. You automatically think it's for alcohol or drugs

We judge each others looks everytime we see someone without even realizing it. Otherwise attractive people wouldn't catch our eye.

Your walking down an alley alone and a man in a nice suit is headed towards you. You think nothing of it but if that man was a guy with baggy clothes, covered in tattoos, scars on his face, and a shaved head you'd be running through your head that he may rob or attack you and you may even walk faster. Who's to say he's not a really nice guy and the guy in the suit just dumped a body in a dumpster.

Dude u gotta stop reading my mind...that was going to be my last post after everyone was going to put in their 2 cents

Dude u gotta stop reading my mind...that was going to be my last post after everyone was going to put in their 2 cents
    Sorry to steal your thunder lol

Sorry to steal your thunder lol
    next time steal the fatty who i am going to fvck in 10 minutes...

next time steal the fatty who i am going to fvck in 10 minutes...
    I'll let you keep her haha

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    i think we all judge no matter how little it seems we see a fat person and go that lazy ass well all but cal that is all he thinks about is i can ride that wave

No...I don't actually.....again..I have no idea where he's been and what's he's done with life to assume thats why...FOR ME!

We judge each others looks everytime we see someone without even realizing it. Otherwise attractive people wouldn't catch our eye. Somewhat true...but I don't judge just cause they are attractive that they're a "beautiful" person

Your walking down an alley alone and a man in a nice suit is headed towards you. You think nothing of it but if that man was a guy with baggy clothes, covered in tattoos, scars on his face, and a shaved head you'd be running through your head that he may rob or attack you and you may even walk faster. Who's to say he's not a really nice guy and the guy in the suit just dumped a body in a dumpster. I associate with many different people from all walks of life....some whose profession would be in upstanding...yet have seen in a swingers club or doing coke.

And, I've seen a tattoo'd covered individual selling Lexus's whose traveled the world and is one of the most kindest I've met.

Just my point...is all

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yes I am.And good at it I love proving people and my wife mostly that they are wrong about people.I am very cautious when it comes to people.Everyones got a line.But I am pretty good at spotting it.Pisses My friends and wife off.At least 95% right.Yes I am gloating cuz my wife is right here.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Yes I am.And good at it I love proving people and my wife mostly that they are wrong about people.I am very cautious when it comes to people.Everyones got a line.But I am pretty good at spotting it.Pisses My friends and wife off.At least 95% right.Yes I am gloating cuz my wife is right here.
    Comes with A LOT of life experience.

Just my point...is all
    Your point seems to have been to try and convince me there are different people in this world.

Let me ask you this. You see two guys standing in a bar, one on each side and you find them both attractive in the face. Both have similar builds but ones dressed nice in a suit and the other is dressed in stained jeans with an baggy white t shirt with stains and wholes in it. You're wanting to talk to a guy that night so you pick one and decide to go talk to whichever. No matter how you look at it you judged.

Not saying you wouldn't talk to the guy in the jeans over the guy in the suit but before making a decision to talk to either you judged both.

Well...take with grain of salt stack it...but you don't know me. so.....judging???????

You have no clue what I would do...think....say....

This is what YOU would think...but to analyze what I may or may not do without knowing me is pretty arrogant.

still my fav you r!!!

xoxox (had to add those for you)
    Last edited by Kawigirl; 03-14-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Well...take with grain of salt stack it...but you don't know me. so.....judging???????

You have no clue what I would do...think....say....

This is what YOU would think...but to analyze what I may or may not do without knowing me is pretty arrogant.

still my fav you r!!!

xoxox (had to add those for you)
    Didn't mean for that to offend you. What I'm saying is that everytime a human, not just you, makes a decision between two things than judgement was made. Otherwise we wouldn't have preferences for anything in life because everything is seen as equal.

Didn't mean for that to offend you. What I'm saying is that everytime a human, not just you, makes a decision between two things than judgement was made. Otherwise we wouldn't have preferences for anything in life because everything is seen as equal.

I'm thinking maybe there's a different word for it...but I'm not sure what......I don't think its "judgement"....I'll come up with it....probably at 4 am in my sleep...

but..yes...i absolutely see your view....

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm very judgmental. And I'm not afraid to say so. But its because of my past experiences with people. I try not to let my initial judgment of people get in the way of allowing the person to prove me otherwise, but as a human being any initial perception of people is a judgment. So we are all judgmental, but its how we deal with those judgments that define us.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Cal does this all stem from you loving fat chicks ?

I try not to be.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I try not to be. My two teenagers are pushing me to it though.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    I feel being judgemental is an innate characteristic in human beings

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    It is a challenge not to judge...but we do. So the catch is to catch yourself.

It is spelled judgmental.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    English isn't his first language give him a break!

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Stop judging

army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    I try not to be but people make it so hard not to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information