Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 54
  1. #1
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383

    Ladies... what makes a guy GIB?

    And ladies, besides the obvious responses about hose size and girth, what qualities in a guy do you seek that makes him good in bed?

  2. #2
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    TR, you know the guys are just going to ask you what your criteria are... stop setting up jokes (no matter how bored you are at work) =)

    and there are really only 2 active females in the lounge, not a lot of answers to be had there. Unless of course you want DSM's answers as well.

    Im sure the #1 answer given will be, "someone who pays attention to my needs in bed."

  3. #3
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is online now ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    TR, you know the guys are just going to ask you what your criteria are... stop setting up jokes (no matter how bored you are at work) =)

    and there are really only 2 active females in the lounge, not a lot of answers to be had there. Unless of course you want DSM's answers as well.

    Im sure the #1 answer given will be, "someone who pays attention to my needs in bed."
    wait girls have needs?

  4. #4
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    wait girls have needs?
    TR started this rumor... must be true

  5. #5
    Shol'va's Avatar
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A Rock And A Hard Place
    Posts
    8,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    And ladies, besides the obvious responses about hose size and girth, what qualities in a guy do you seek that makes him good in bed?
    That about sums it up but I'd add that he has to be able to give and recieve dicktation and mimick the rare endangered bird...The Swallow....oh wait you said ladies, my bad, mevermind.

  6. #6
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is online now ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    TR started this rumor... must be true
    may in the 60's when he was young...not in this era

  7. #7
    Kawigirl's Avatar
    Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,994
    That he's a giver as much as a taker.....for me personally. And, a good one at that as well!

  8. #8
    Shol'va's Avatar
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A Rock And A Hard Place
    Posts
    8,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    That he's a giver as much as a taker.....for me personally. And, a good one at that as well!
    I agree Kawigirl but unfortunately there are many more takers than givers. Them selfish bastids!

  9. #9
    Kawigirl's Avatar
    Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I agree Kawigirl but unfortunately there are many more takers than givers. Them selfish bastids!
    Those are the ones i kick outta bed....and fast!

  10. #10
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Those are the ones i kick outta bed....and fast!
    which ones were the ones you said you like to man-handle?

    PS- guys, she likes to change the positions by moving the guy around

  11. #11
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is online now ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    which ones were the ones you said you like to man-handle?

    PS- guys, she likes to change the positions by moving the guy around
    by lifting them and throwing into the position she wants....she dont ask just do it....

  12. #12
    Kawigirl's Avatar
    Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    which ones were the ones you said you like to man-handle?

    PS- guys, she likes to change the positions by moving the guy around

    Hell ya....oral....cowgirl.....doggie....and 69!!!!!!!!!

    I'll start with........

  13. #13
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015

  14. #14
    Kawigirl's Avatar
    Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    by lifting them and throwing into the position she wants....she dont ask just do it....
    It's the only way!

  15. #15
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is online now ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    It's the only way!

  16. #16
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    I know Cal's laughing


  17. #17
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is online now ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,206
    thats too white for me........

  18. #18
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    I know Haz would eat that...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ladies... what makes a guy GIB?-1.jpg  

  19. #19
    Kawigirl's Avatar
    Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,994
    U two are clowns...


    Even if a threesome was involved with you two and myself...you guys would probably push me off the bed and just start chatting with each other...while I head to the bathroom and rub one out.

  20. #20
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is online now ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    U two are clowns...


    Even if a threesome was involved with you two and myself...you guys would probably push me off the bed and just start chatting with each other...while I head to the bathroom and rub one out.

    LMAO...i actually laugh out loud and I am at work....watery eyes...jeez

  21. #21
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    U two are clowns...


    Even if a threesome was involved with you two and myself...you guys would probably push me off the bed and just start chatting with each other...while I head to the bathroom and rub one out.

  22. #22
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015

  23. #23
    stack_it's Avatar
    stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pin it to win it!
    Posts
    8,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    U two are clowns...


    Even if a threesome was involved with you two and myself...you guys would probably push me off the bed and just start chatting with each other...while I head to the bathroom and rub one out.
    Hahahahahahahahahhahahah lmfao kawi you kill me.

  24. #24
    stack_it's Avatar
    stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pin it to win it!
    Posts
    8,296
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Is that gbrice?

  25. #25
    Kawigirl's Avatar
    Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Is that gbrice?
    In the hole...yes

  26. #26
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    Nice, gbrice getting some hole

  27. #27
    stack_it's Avatar
    stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pin it to win it!
    Posts
    8,296
    Yeah I heard gbrice gets more ass than the toilet seat he sits on to pee

  28. #28
    warlord_wang's Avatar
    warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hell,Norway
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    lmao omg to funny

  29. #29
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    U two are clowns...


    Even if a threesome was involved with you two and myself...you guys would probably push me off the bed and just start chatting with each other...while I head to the bathroom and rub one out.
    lmao, classic!!!

  30. #30
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    TR, you know the guys are just going to ask you what your criteria are... stop setting up jokes (no matter how bored you are at work) =)

    and there are really only 2 active females in the lounge, not a lot of answers to be had there. Unless of course you want DSM's answers as well.

    Im sure the #1 answer given will be, "someone who pays attention to my needs in bed."
    wouldn't want to be accusd of ignoring the fairer sex

  31. #31
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    wouldn't want to be accusd of ignoring the fairer sex
    sex is never fair, cause I dont get any!!!

  32. #32
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    I never met a woman who didnt like the tongue...Give her wat she wants.Listen to her body it will tell you if you are doing it right.And dont try to knock it out quick so you can have yours.Do it right and make it last.And chances are yours will be tooooo

  33. #33
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,200
    dam its getting hot in here....i can only give you my wifes perspective as she has told it to me...she lives by the ladies fisrt rule and i tottaly agree with her...spending the time to get her off is the biggest turn on for me and the anticipation is mind blowing....she must be in controll during her orgasm by getting on top and getting her grove on(after much foreplay of course) but the feeling of being in controll of a big man gets her off bigtime...when its my turn thats when i throw her down and let my primitive instinct take over and pound the hell out of her usually getting her off again....so i guess its the give and take thing for her as well...she loves being in controll yet loves being man handled...weve been together 17yrs and it just keeps getting better...

  34. #34
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,518
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    dam its getting hot in here....i can only give you my wifes perspective as she has told it to me...she lives by the ladies fisrt rule and i tottaly agree with her...spending the time to get her off is the biggest turn on for me and the anticipation is mind blowing....she must be in controll during her orgasm by getting on top and getting her grove on(after much foreplay of course) but the feeling of being in controll of a big man gets her off bigtime...when its my turn thats when i throw her down and let my primitive instinct take over and pound the hell out of her usually getting her off again....so i guess its the give and take thing for her as well...she loves being in controll yet loves being man handled...weve been together 17yrs and it just keeps getting better...

    All BS Aside Congratulations on your long marriage bro, its few and far between these days to find a couple stay together more than 2 years

  35. #35
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is online now ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,206
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    dam its getting hot in here....i can only give you my wifes perspective as she has told it to me...she lives by the ladies fisrt rule and i tottaly agree with her...spending the time to get her off is the biggest turn on for me and the anticipation is mind blowing....she must be in controll during her orgasm by getting on top and getting her grove on(after much foreplay of course) but the feeling of being in controll of a big man gets her off bigtime...when its my turn thats when i throw her down and let my primitive instinct take over and pound the hell out of her usually getting her off again....so i guess its the give and take thing for her as well...she loves being in controll yet loves being man handled...weve been together 17yrs and it just keeps getting better...

    i m moving to ur city we 2 look alike so i may get lucky lol

    did u squeal to MOM abt me drinking?

  36. #36
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,200
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    All BS Aside Congratulations on your long marriage bro, its few and far between these days to find a couple stay together more than 2 years
    thank you man im very lucky/blessed imho...

  37. #37
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,200
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i m moving to ur city we 2 look alike so i may get lucky lol

    did u squeal to MOM abt me drinking?
    ha ha bring your wife so we can swap without them knowing how fun would that be...and no i told mom nothing...thats why im the cool brother lol...

  38. #38
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is online now ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,206
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd;556***0
    ha ha bring your wife so we can swap without them knowing how fun would that be...and no i told mom nothing...thats why im the cool brother lol...
    ha ha ha....i bring 3 sluts instead...if u didnt squeal to mom how did she know abt all the drinking and me whoring......

  39. #39
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,200
    maybee she met one of your bi-polar chicks at the grocery store or something and the bitch snitched, thats one theory...

  40. #40
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is online now ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,206
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd;556***6
    maybee she met one of your bi-polar chicks at the grocery store or something and the bitch snitched, thats one theory...
    i am safe there.....mom is no where close to her.......did u complain to ur wife is to how much action i am getting may be she did tell my mom.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •