Results 1 to 40 of 40
  1. #1
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515

    Why is a man a stud and a woman a Ho?

    So why can a guy sleep with a 100 women and it be ok.But if a women sleeps with more than one.Shes a Ho?

  2. #2
    Hoggage_54's Avatar
    Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Repost
    Posts
    7,419
    Because women are inferior...

  3. #3
    Standby's Avatar
    Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,498
    what does it matter? your on the better end of the stick anyways live with it!

  4. #4
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,886
    Because it is easier for women to sleep around.

  5. #5
    army_cobra's Avatar
    army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    345
    No one likes a girl that sleeps around can you say LOOSE

  6. #6
    Hunter's Avatar
    Hunter is offline Grateful
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    North dakota
    Posts
    3,576
    If a key opens a lot of locks, its a master key. If a lock is opened by a lot of keys, it's just a shitty lock.

  7. #7
    MACHINE5150's Avatar
    MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    If a key opens a lot of locks, its a master key. If a lock is opened by a lot of keys, it's just a shitty lock.
    ^^^^Best analogy ever..

    but Stack it is right to.. they can get it by anyone whenever they want it.. it is their job to tell us no.. when they fail at that then they be a ho.

  8. #8
    stack_it's Avatar
    stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pin it to win it!
    Posts
    8,296
    There's really no other reason than society that make that a standard. Men have always slept around and it's been viewed as ok and women should be faithful. It's what we were taught so it's what we believe. Eventually I think the double standard will fade away as it's already began to.

    It takes kids to make a girl loose usually. Even the biggest hussies usually feel good unless they've just popped out a few kids.

  9. #9
    MACHINE5150's Avatar
    MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,651
    also it is much easier for girls to catch an std than males.. i.e. men give stds to women easier than the other way around..

    plus we can't get pregnant

  10. #10
    stack_it's Avatar
    stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pin it to win it!
    Posts
    8,296
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    also it is much easier for girls to catch an std than males.. i.e. men give stds to women easier than the other way around..

    plus we can't get pregnant
    I don't think they get them easier I think it's just they react worse to them. Meaning men are usually just carriers and have no symptoms or side effects for many std's

  11. #11
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    this kind of question was more prevalent 20 years ago, now adays some women like to be known as as "slut" or "ho". Most guys who claim to be a stud, are just lying about most their encounters anyways. Women were less likely to fvck and tell so the few who did got bad names.

    And this whole arguement is really created, for the most part, by women anyways. Guys really dont care about placing a girl in a category, sure they may say... oh theres so and so, shes a slut... but the term gets thrown around more often by women trying to insult another women for several reason like
    1- the other girl is more attractive and the jealous one calls her a slut or starts a rumor
    2- they wear revealing clothing to show off a good body, and once again jealousy causes name throwing
    3- their man cheated on them with another woman and instead of being mad at their man, they blame the girl that the guy cheated with and call her a slut

    I had a friend in high school who was the sweetest girl ever, but she was built like a Baywatch girl, natural blonde, 5'2, 110lbs, tiny waist and volleyball size boobs. She was even a virgin all the way through highschool but I got to hear rumors from dozens of girls about what a slut she was. Complete bullshit

    so when it comes down to why these terms get used, we should really look at who uses them.
    Last edited by Knockout_Power; 03-15-2011 at 08:47 PM.

  12. #12
    Hunter's Avatar
    Hunter is offline Grateful
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    North dakota
    Posts
    3,576
    I wouldnt want to marry someone who has slept around because it doesn't jive with my morals and I myself never slept around.

    I think it all comes down to your morals. I dont see anything wrong with it(for either sex) just isn't for me.

  13. #13
    Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    D.C. Transplant ~RTR
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    Because women are inferior...
    Lol.

    I don't believe this double standard to have any truth at all. However I'm a woman so therefore, of course I'm going to disagree with this logic. I agree with Stack it that it is something that many of us learned and this ideal will fade away over time. With some people this opinion will change as they grow up, mature and begin to have opinions of their own.

  14. #14
    Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    D.C. Transplant ~RTR
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    this kind of question was more prevalent 20 years ago, now adays some women like to be known as as "slut" or "ho". Most guys who claim to be a stud, are just lying about most their encounters anyways. Women were less likely to fvck and tell so the few who did got bad names.

    And this whole arguement is really created, for the most part, by women anyways. Guys really dont care about placing a girl in a category, sure they may say... oh theres so and so, shes a slut... but the term gets thrown around more often by women trying to insult another women for several reason like
    1- the other girl is more attractive and the jealous one calls her a slut or starts a rumor
    2- they wear revealing clothing to show off a good body, and once again jealousy causes name throwing
    3- their man cheated on them with another woman and instead of being mad at their man, they blame the girl that the guy cheated with and call her a slut

    I had a friend in high school who was the sweetest girl ever, but she was built like a Baywatch girl, natural blonde, 5'2, 110lbs, tiny waist and volleyball size boobs. She was even a virgin all the way through highschool but I got to hear rumors from dozens of girls about what a slut she was. Complete bullshit

    so when it comes down to why these terms get used, we should really look at who uses them.
    Very well said and I couldn't agree more with all of your points!

  15. #15
    kaptainkeezy04's Avatar
    kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,336
    It has to do with penetration. Society views women as sexually inferior, because they are the ones having their body penetrated, and therefore it is worse when they have sex than when a man does.

  16. #16
    BgMc31's Avatar
    BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vegas, bitches!!!
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    If a key opens a lot of locks, its a master key. If a lock is opened by a lot of keys, it's just a shitty lock.
    My beer just came out my nose on this...HILARIOUS!!!!

    IMO, Victorian principles. By that I mean, throughout modern history, women are taught not to enjoy sex (until very recently), so the notion that a woman enjoys sex and wishes many sexual partners equates to a less than honorable woman. Also the predominant religions teach this and that the root of all evil is the failure of man is the p*ssy.
    Last edited by BgMc31; 03-16-2011 at 01:35 AM.

  17. #17
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    Yeah I agree with you KP.I have seen that plenty.

  18. #18
    LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,141
    It's cause guys fvck and girls get fvcked. A ho is a girl that gets fvcked a lot. It's also why gay men have the stereotype of being promiscuous; it's because they have the option of getting fvcked.

  19. #19
    Kawigirl's Avatar
    Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,994
    I'm a "maneater"

  20. #20
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,209
    "HO" seriously???? I like mine sluts just means that i dont have to pay for sex and most of the time there is almost always someone else is taking caring of their "caring" needs.

  21. #21
    Hard.On's Avatar
    Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    I seek Immortality
    Posts
    1,961
    Because we do the F**king and they just get F**cked

  22. #22
    Public Enemy's Avatar
    Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    359
    Chicks (good looking ones that is or average) can get banged by whoever they wish. All they need to do is give it up. The guy on the other hand has to work his way to that. So its an appreciation of the effort to put it in short.

  23. #23
    Kawigirl's Avatar
    Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy View Post
    Chicks (good looking ones that is or average) can get banged by whoever they wish. All they need to do is give it up. The guy on the other hand has to work his way to that. So its an appreciation of the effort to put it in short.
    Very true.....I though...appreciate a guys effort.....and entertain him. If he has balls to to that...the lady should at least humor the thought and take the time to see his worthiness......imo

  24. #24
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    Oh no... Im def a ho.

    A very big ho.

    And everyone who knows me, knows it.

    As for girls... well... they are ho's too. But long as its with me, its okay.

    lol

  25. #25
    drdeath613's Avatar
    drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    newport richey fl
    Posts
    1,931
    lol duk your just lucky you didnt become someones jail house ho

  26. #26
    Dukkit's Avatar
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ON THE SHORT BUS.
    Posts
    63,609
    Nope, lucky that never happened. lol

  27. #27
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    I'm a "maneater"
    Amen to that.

  28. #28
    scorpion62's Avatar
    scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    An Linne Rosach
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    I'm a "maneater"
    Iam the biggest hussie

  29. #29
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015

  30. #30
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015

  31. #31
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015

  32. #32
    LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,141

  33. #33
    crazy_rocks's Avatar
    crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,186
    a man is not a stud because he screws around a lot. hes a stud because of his abilities and or build.

  34. #34
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    a man is not a stud because he screws around a lot. hes a stud because of his abilities and or build.
    see, I have this problem... whenever I walk through a hardware store, these fvcken machines keep beeping like crazy...


  35. #35
    crazy_rocks's Avatar
    crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,186
    ^ i hear ya brother

  36. #36
    jbm's Avatar
    jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *IN MEMORY OF T-MOS*
    Posts
    25,547
    it's reality of life!

  37. #37
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    see, I have this problem... whenever I walk through a hardware store, these fvcken machines keep beeping like crazy...

    the reason it beeps cause your "stud" is like a one inch nail

  38. #38
    Reed's Avatar
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
    Posts
    21,876
    Can I get paid to get studded out?

  39. #39
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Can I get paid to get studded out?
    sugar mommy???

  40. #40
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    studs stick out (outtie)
    holes "Ho's" are (innies)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •