MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

are powders illegal??

just curious about the legality of powders in respective countries.. i.e. England, Ireland or the united states..

I was having a discussion with this with a friend and we could not find any info regarding it.. i know that a bottle of testosterone enanthate in solution is illegal with out a prescription, but what about the powder?? it is not usable so wouldn't it be in the Grey area still??? I know manufacturing the steroid in your home is illegal, but isn't the raw material still legal?? kind of like cannabis seeds.. like they are legal, but once you plant the seed it is illegal?? Just trying to figure this out.. any info would be appreciated.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I would think they would be illegal. Probably get you on "intent to manufacture" if they really wanted to. I mean what else would you use it for?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    no officer, its just cocaine powder, its not like Ive made it into crack!!!

Customs seizes it, so I'd assume that makes it a no-no

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it has to be illegal, but only if they can prove its test powder haha if you were caught with it u'de be fvcked

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    when i read the title i was think var powder vs tablet, and both need an Rx.... not sure about the other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    it has to be illegal, but only if they can prove its test powder haha if you were caught with it u'de be fvcked
    ^^^that's the other thing i was thinking of.. like doesn't it take like 2 months to get lab work back for this stuff??

also, regarding the intent to manufacture.. couldn't you play dumb, and say they searched your house and didn't find anything like BB, BA or vials or anything.. where is the intent?

just curious if anyone has any actual documentation about this or is it all speculation?? Does customs seize it?? I would think that they would test it, see it wasn't coke and just let it in.. i mean it could be any of a thousand different white powders.. couldn't you just say.. ummm that is vitamin b powder you fvcks.. and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference??

anabolics powders get seized all the time. You would have to have a really good excuse to be receiving anything in powder form in the mail... especially Int'l packages.

^^^Okay.. from what i can tell. .they are illegal in the United States.. but not in the UK.. and since Ireland and the UK have pretty much the same laws i am assuming i am in the clear in Ireland??

read this thread:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...8-china-powder

hmmm, whatcha thinking 5150?

Just don't go driving around with it or flaunt it and im sure you'll be fine machine

more importantly.. this is the law i am referring to:

Law: Section 58 the Medicines Act 1968 (Although the Medicines Act prohibits imports of medicines, other than in accordance with a product license, it specifically exempts imports for personal use and imports by householders for administration to members of their household.

It is this exemption that makes it possible for people to buy medicines overseas while on holiday or on business trips and bring them home. It also enables people to buy from any foreign suppliers they know about. And it is the internet that has produced an explosion in awareness of foreign suppliers and has provided an easy means of placing orders and paying for them)

The regulations on importation is controlled by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, if you speak to Revenue & Customs they will ask you to contact the MHRA direct, they will advise you that you are allowed to import up to 3 months supply now this is the grey area and it is not set in stone. So no Customs Officer can stop you importing medicine but they can query the quantity. For guidance on this you should contact the MHRA direct.

This is the response I received from the MHRA when I asked if I could import steroids for my own use:

Dear Enquirer,

Thank you for your recent enquiry to the MHRA.

We can confirm that there is no requirement for a member of the public to notify the MHRA of the importation of medicines for personal use and the legislation does not restrict such importation. The MHRA therefore has no objections, provided that the imported medicinal products is used only for your own personal use and that you do not sell or supply imported medicines to anybody else (including family members).

You should be aware that up to a 3 month supply of a medicine is considered to be an acceptable quantity for personal use, HM Revenue and Customs can prevent importation if large quantities are being imported and/or they have suspicions that the product is not being imported for personal use. You can read more about HM Revenue and Customs from their website at the link below: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/

We also advise you to investigate whether the product(s) you wish to import are categorized as controlled substances in the UK - Controlled drugs are regulated by the Home Office under the Misuse of Drugs Act, and can require a licence to allow their entry into the UK**. The Home Office have published a list (although not exhaustive) of controlled substances on their website and you will need to contact them directly for clarification on whether a Home Office licence is required for importation into the UK: http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/drugs/

We advise that any posted packages containing medicines should contain a copy of the prescription and/or a letter from the patient's doctor explaining why the product(s) are required, we suggest that the package is clearly labeled on the outside stating the contents of the package and that the products are for personal use. We also strongly advise that the medicines are kept in their original packaging and that they are transported in accordance with storage conditions specified by the Manufacturer (this not only helps identify the medicines, but also helps ensure the product's stability).

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance with this, or any other queries.

Kind Regards,

Central Enquiry Point
    Information Centre
    Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
    Tel: 020 7084 2000

Class C penaties still apply if caught supplying them etc....

** I have spoken to the Home Office Lic Officer who also confirmed that they are legal to import for personal use, but suggest only in very small amounts.

Further references:

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/ne...c-steroids.htm
    http://www.mhra.gov.uk
    Home Office Licensing Office - 020 7035 4848

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I got in some legal trouble here for something unrelated and want to order some powder since my local guy doesn't have what i want (tren and prop).. but don't want to get in trouble while i am fighting this other case.. i don't think it would be an issue but am not sure what the laws are over here as i hear conflicting information.

if you are already under the microscope, tread lightly... maybe have a friend do it

^^ agreed. Especially since what I believe you were in trouble with was also powered substance.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Bro just don't order a lot I have a record too. No pending cases lol but no cop/agent in their right mind is gonna throw you in jail for 10 gms of test. Thats just my opinion of course. But if you get caught with a few hundred gms that would be a different story. I see a lot of people who are paranoid about ordering anything online regardless of form, but if you take a real look online at arrests it seems almost NOONE is every busted for the shit.

It DOES happen, but its usually for much more serious operations. I thought doing time would make me more paranoid about doing shit like this myself but it really gives you perspective on things. Cops always persue what gives them most bang for the buck with the least amount of resources. And what you're doing is really too much work for too little pay. They have too much other shit going on thats just wayy easier to push charges on. Maybe I'm a moron but I've gotten to the point where ordering powders for me is like ordering sugar online. I never worry about much of anything due to how many times I've done it, and how safe I consider it to be. As long as you stick with small amounts for personal use you really got nothing to worry about imo.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    ^I agree with Bo 100% here.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    In the US? Going to the Brig for sure

thing is this.. got popped for growing my own ganja here in Dublin, on bail for 7 plants.. gay. considering i had a license in cali.. but when they raided my place they took my home brew kit.. i brew my own beer.. make my own whiskey.. have a fish tank and etc.. etc. so plenty of reasons for random chems... but i think they know whats up with the BA and BB... i just do not like my source here.. he doesn't have the proper meds.. gonna have it sent to my mates.. talked to my source.. she will label it as something else.. and as said before it will take them two months to prove otherwise.. (fingers crossed)

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    I got in some legal trouble here for something unrelated and want to order some powder since my local guy doesn't have what i want (tren and prop).. but don't want to get in trouble while i am fighting this other case.. i don't think it would be an issue but am not sure what the laws are over here as i hear conflicting information.
    slap on the wrist mate, legal to possess but not to sell, unless you were caught with a shit load you'd be fine, worst they'd do is just confiscate it

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    thing is this.. got popped for growing my own ganja here in Dublin, on bail for 7 plants.. gay. considering i had a license in cali.. but when they raided my place they took my home brew kit.. i brew my own beer.. make my own whiskey.. have a fish tank and etc.. etc. so plenty of reasons for random chems... but i think they know whats up with the BA and BB... i just do not like my source here.. he doesn't have the proper meds.. gonna have it sent to my mates.. talked to my source.. she will label it as something else.. and as said before it will take them two months to prove otherwise.. (fingers crossed)
    they tend not to like rec drugs an awful lot in the republic. in the north that would most likely be a slap on the wrist, not sure about down here though.........

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you had a couple of grams of powder in a country where personal use AAS is permitted you might be O-K but since powder is usually purchased in quantities of at least 100 gms you might have a little difficulty claiming personal use LOL.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    If you had a couple of grams of powder in a country where personal use AAS is permitted you might be O-K but since powder is usually purchased in quantities of at least 100 gms you might have a little difficulty claiming personal use LOL.
    I purchase my powders in 100gram quantities & thats for personal use but the fuzz won't think that if i ever get busted -_-

Thread Information