Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

Male coworker is hitting on ME

For the past five months, I started bouncing at this new club 3 nights a week. The pay is decent and I like the guys I work with. I exchanged phone numbers with all of the other bouncers for schedule conflicts and what not. Well, tonight I received some creepy text message guys. We'll call this guy Person A. Person A have chatted a few times, and texted back and fourth all strictly related to work stuff. I thought the guy was a little weird, but harmless. Here is how our conversation went:

Person A: We need to get a wrestling match together soon. I wanne see how strong you really are. You got to show me that chokehold you use at work

Me: Ok, sounds good to me..we'll get some aggression out.

Person A: I really wanna set our match up soon. Im older and def not in your shape but I know I can get you even though youre a bull

Me: lol

Person A: I'll even let you get a sneak attack

Person A: I will spare with you any time you wanna let it out, for future reference

Me: Haha

Person A: I'm a freak in every sense of the word freak. So you would have to be ready for that lol

Person A: Are you kinky like that?

Me: Uhhh..Not really

Person A: Well anyway we still need to have a spar match...let me know when you'e ready

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! That is PRECISELY how the conversation went. I cannot help to think that this was a total homosexual act. The worst part is, I have to see this guy 3 nights a week and work with him. What do you guys think? What should I do? My boss and I are really cool and would probably fire him, but do you think that it is too cruel? He is a good bouncer and all but I don't know, I am feeling very uncomfortable right now. Not to mention, I was openly banging one of the female bartenders there in which he knew about, so he KNOWS I am straight.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 03-15-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I dont think Ive encountered a situation quite like that, but due to a conflict of interests Ive chosen not to "spar" with certain individuals that I never train with anyways. Just say something like... "you know man, I really dont think its a good idea, I sparred with a buddy of mine a while back and ego's kind of got involved and one of us got hurt"... or, "I dont like to spar with friends, just in case something goes wrong"

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Just tell the dude to back off. Don't go behind his back to your boss. Maybe you did or said something without realizing it that gave him the idea that you like it in the pooper lol. But seriously I'd just be upfront with the guy and say your not into that type of stuff and you'd appreciate if he respected that. If he starts harassing you then go to your boss at that point.

Oh and just so you know... dsm and sholva = mirin

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Just tell the dude to back off. Don't go behind his back to your boss. Maybe you did or said something without realizing it that gave him the idea that you like it in the pooper lol. But seriously I'd just be upfront with the guy and say your not into that type of stuff and you'd appreciate if he respected that. If he starts harassing you then go to your boss at that point.

Oh and just so you know... dsm and sholva = mirin
    Not the case. We would always make comments together like "look at the tits on that chick" or "which bartender would you rather bang" type of stuff. He clearly knows I don't swing like that. It's a big slap in the face. I guess we're all in agreement that he somewhat made an attempt to seduce me?

who knows man, maybe he is trying to get a 3some for some kinky chick that wants 2 men

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    maybe your taking it wrong id only assuming from what your saying he knows your not gay...

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Not the case. We would always make comments together like "look at the tits on that chick" or "which bartender would you rather bang" type of stuff. He clearly knows I don't swing like that. It's a big slap in the face. I guess we're all in agreement that he somewhat made an attempt to seduce me?
    IMO yes yes he made an attempt at you. No man should ever emphasize that he's kinky or a freak when referring to wrestling with eachother. No other way to take it IMO.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Not to hijack the thread, but whatever happened with the bartender you took out on that expensive date then she went all head case on you?

Evader is offline New Member
    I would just assume he's ****in around with you. Obviously he knows you're not gay. Who cares anyways? What's the big deal? Just tell him to F off if he brings it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    IMO yes yes he made an attempt at you. No man should ever emphasize that he's kinky or a freak when referring to wrestling with eachother. No other way to take it IMO.
    sounds like youve you dish out these kinds on comments to dudes all the time. wait a sec let me look over my texts

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    sounds like youve you dish out these kinds on comments to dudes all the time. wait a sec let me look over my texts
    I do it more bluntly. In a "you wanna wrestle naked and maybe play in my mudhole big guy?" type of way lmao

the big guy comment gets me everytime

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Personality Conflicts maybe, IMO if you ask 3 people what their idea of Freak or kinky is you will more than likely get 3 different uncatagorized answers. So maybe his idea of kinky is different than your idea of the word. Also Freak could mean a hoard of different things. I understand that the usage of the 2 words so close together doesnt help his case, but dont assume he is gay or wants to pack your ugly, it may embarras you if you do. I have seen it happen before.

Im an optimist at heart so give the guy a chance to redeem himself in your eyes.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    He's happy right now because you seem to be playing along with it. And you also reiterated the fact that you never gave him any reason why you might like it in the pooper, HOWEVER, you are still playing along with his texts. That will definitely give someone the wrong idea if they're more a stranger than a friend to you. Right now although he knows you're straight, he very likely thinks he can convert you.

If you like the guy as a friend, you can joke around gay with him. I've done it tons of times with gay friends. Although I tend to make fun of them more for being gay [in a fun way not insulting] then to adopt any gay behavoir myself for laughs. Its funny and don't feel uncomfortable just because he wants to fvck you. But at the same time, some of those gay friends will try to get aggressive when they think they should. And at that moment simply explain "no fvckn chance in hell". The gay jokes continue, our friendship continues, as well as my heterosexuality.

If you don't like the guy as a friend, then you are doing it wrong. He shouldn't have your number #1. You shouldn't be reciprocating texts in the first place. And tell the mfkr straight out you got nothing against gays but you are undeniably straight. It really depends on how close you 2 are. If you're friends, don't make a fuss but always make sure a line is drawn. If it makes you uncomfortable, and you don't like the guy, just tell him you're not into that shit. If he continues to do it, THEN get him fired. Its relative but I think still pretty simple.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 03-16-2011 at 12:28 AM.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    just zuck his dik and get it over and done with.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt read to much into it id say hes busting your balls i also wouldnt get him fired jobs are just plan hard to come by right now

id just walk up to him this weekend and be like wtf were those texts about u know i dont swing that way mate i hope u were just busting my balls im a betting man he will say yeah man i was just fuking with you its fuked up tho bro u were playing along for a bit

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah just set him stright.You dont swing.Be polite at first.

bruary17 is offline Member
    He referenced kinky in relation to wrestling with you. (he's gay) If I were you I'd ask him straight out...make it in a loose conversation...say you play for the pink and the blue team don't you..? He'll probably admit it if you make comfortable enough and then you'll know.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    FACT: Sucking dick isn't considered gay if it helps your work career.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Go ahead and do the nude wrestling with him with crisco oil and by the end of round one you will know.

Last edited by Shol'va; 03-16-2011 at 09:44 AM.

Tell him its not to be a wrestling match, but a boxing match... and if he keeps going for the clinch, you have your answer

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Go ahead and do the nude wrestling with him with crisco oil and by the end of round one you will know.

vomit.....................

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Can you just tell him your bread is only buttered on one side? (not gay)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Can you just tell him your bread is only buttered on one side? (not gay)
    but then he'll offer to smear the cream cheese on the other side

Anyone who actually thinks this wasn't a pass at getting into ******s brown hole is naive. Who first tells another guy there kinky and then asks that guy if there kinky too? On top of saying he's a freak at that. Three people may have different definitions for kinky but those definitions will all be sexual.

Ask him if he has a va-jay-jay and if he says no, say you are not interested

If I were you I'd just drop the subject and let it go unless he asks again and then tell him it's a cool idea, but you'll have to pass on it anyways. Keep the convo friendly and chaulk it up to knowing your just so damned hot that both sexes want you.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol thats the problem only men want him huh baby i swear ur such a tease

you said your wanted to reenact brokeback mountain with me now i find your cheating me me with some old dude ur a ass

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Ask him to go camping

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You could also tell him when he gets tits on his back you will come a callin'.

Thread Information