View Poll Results: How many people know that you juice?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nobody

19 14.50%
  • Just close friends

74 56.49%
  • Quite a few people

22 16.79%
  • Everybody (friends, family, coworkers)

16 12.21%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

How many people know that you juice?

I don't care if my friends know, but I don't want my family and co-workers to know.

marx is offline Member
    None of my immediate family knows, but some of my cousins do. I'm sure most suspect, it's pretty obvious. I live away from home and I fly home every couple months and my parents and the rest of my family are always asking questions. Most of my friends i'm straight up with, well, at least the one's i trust...

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    5 people. We all cycle together... like a jucing family

I got busted by my girlfriend, she's ok with it now but I dont even tell my friends. Im very hush hush about it. Wait, there is one friend who knows but we never really talk about it unless we need gear.

Great answers so far! That reminds me, lets keep the responses on topic because all of my polls go off topic and then get moved to the General Forum. Thanks.

BDD
    BDD is offline Banned
    just very very very close friends .... and of course mommy! always good to tell mom or dad just in case you die they know what happend.. j/k lol just wanted to joke a bit

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    THERE YA GO!!! right place now...
    im gonna go with one person...and hes on too....i dont really want anyone knowing...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    One for me too everyones gotta have a roid-buddy. My wife suspects and is dead set aginst it so I won't tell her. I work out with my brother in law so I hint a little but Im afraid he'll spill the beans so I cant tell him.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Great poll, Excess!

Fascinating stuff. I always figured that juicing was a lt like masturbation - a lot of people do it, but no one talks about it.

My closest friends know, as well as my dad. In fact, DOD ("Dear Old Dad") does some of my shots - I've asked DOD to do test shots (glute) and B12 shots (delt) many times. And he's actually damn good at it (I trained both of my folks a few years ago, as we used to inject my mother's insulin ). I do my own quad shots, but always have someone else do delt and glute shots (since an injection reuires two hands in order to be done correctly).

I don't talk too openly about it at the gym, although I've always been open to discussing it with the younger guys (or careless older guys). There's so much of a mentality on the level of, "Hey, I just got a vial of [fill in the blank]. What is it, and how do I use it?" in the wacky world of AS, that I feel a responsibility to pass on what I know so the younger guys will think about what they're doing before they do it and will use AS in an informed manner, especially when it comes to sterile injection technique. (Funny, a lot of guys, regardless of age, will read the drug profiles on the board, but will never bother to read how to do an injection correctly. Talk about a conversation opener - when I do see someone with a bruised butt cheek - not that I'm checking out guys' butt cheeks - they're more relaxed if you say, "Whoa, dude, sloppy shot, huh?" than "Say, are you a juicer?") Needless to say, I never carry gear with me at the gym, and would never supply them (because of the liability issues as well as the law), but I've always felt free enough to talk openly (since anything I do myself, I do legally and with prescriptions). So I figure that if there's a narc at the gym and the authorities show up at my door one day, I'm legally covered and don't have to be as secretive as some users.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

everyone pretty much knows

as i think you can tell by my posts i'm a pretty open and honest guy,haha.my family,friends,everyone who knows me knows.my dad actually both me one of my cycles way back in the day.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    at the body weight i am at now i feel like a walking billboard for gear. i dont talk about it but it is pretty obvious.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I know this is off the subject.. but, I just gotta say bigkev your back is AWESOME!!

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Just about everybody i know, excluding parents (although they are not that nieve).

Is there a particular reason that this thread was moved to the General Forum? I assumed that a poll about "steroid " use should be in the "Steroid Questions" section.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with Excess, if its about roids it should be in the steroid question section, i just posted a thread about boxers juicing and it got moved.
    as for the question, only my training partner knows i juice.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    I haven't started yet, but will shortly. Only 2 couples that we are friends with know, and my husband. Of those 5 people, 3 have used or will use soon. Friends and family don't know, they aren't educated about it and would think that I am taking my life in my hands or something.

If I told everyone, in addition to being asked constant q's about diet and training, I would be asked "what's a good cycle for me?" etc, and I think people should do their own research.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

How many people know I juice.......

....1546!! Oh wait, board members don't count

I would say close to 20-25 of my friends and family members know. I'm pretty open and I wanted to assure everybody that I have thoroughly researched and investigated this so they would feel more at ease. However, my parents and Berts parents do not know.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    My best mate , my brother , my ex , my g,f so 4 and that is how it will stay my ex only found out b,c she saw how quick the mass went on and her friends husband uses AS and she put 2 and 2 together.

jersey juice is offline Member
    My training partner & I both juice & my girl knows, but she's cool with it. More sex for her!! Another one of my friends, but he used to juice so he knows the deal. I try to keep it quiet, but when you put on 20lbs in a few weeks and are noticably more muscular it's hard to hide.....even with big clothes.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    not alot of people know i juice, but i hang out with alot of juiceheads, so i'm guilty by association....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    4 people. No stories here, just four.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    my wife knows good she is my gear supplier,
    and couple of guys but they dont know what i,m
    talking about so is cool....

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    5 people know and thats it! the rest only assume

Kullman is offline Member
    Everyone that knows me know I juice, I am very open with what I do but I do not go around telling people. You do get to a point where you can't/don't want to hide it anymore.

Kull

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    I think about 8 people know I do. Everybody else assumes I do and always ask what Im on.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    None knows I have always been natural and thats what I tell evryone

hewy is offline Junior Member
    well i dont juice yet but i am 6 months away and so far only my girlfriend know and she will probably be the only one to know, i cant wait to start

KBgrl is offline Female Member
    NOBODY!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by KBgrl
    NOBODY!!!!!!!!
    BANG!(streamers fall from the ceiling) "We have the first vote for nobody, what does she win Bob?"

bigtraps is offline Member
    It seems as though i have no say. Everyone in the gym thinks i do. That sucks. I don't tell anyone. It is for me and me only.

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    good post!! this was a big problem for me in high school i was getting random steroid drug tests by my parents and having meeting with the coaches about my "drug use" also coaches used to joke around about me having d-bol for breakfast , somehow i passed my tests and alwaysdenied the facts everyone knew but i told them i was natural

STEROID USE !!!! WHAT F**KING STEROID USE??? I'M ON CREATINE DAMMIT! LEAVE ME ALONE!

dino2 is offline Junior Member

just my wife

My friend an d colleages look at me, like the suspect me of using.

I think, for now nowbody asks me. If thy do, I'll tell them.

superbeast is offline Member
    Probably about ten. A couple of my close friends and the guys I trade shit with. Everybody else assumes I do but they don't hear it from my mouth.

superbeast is offline Member
    Actually, I can say that I don't use 90% of the time or more. I honestly give very little credit for my physique to steroids .
    Last edited by superbeast; 12-26-2001 at 09:12 AM.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    It's pretty hard for me to tell everyone I eat egg whites and take creatine, When Im standing 6'1" at 255lbs squatting 500lbs for reps! and deadlifting 585lbs

My brother knows , my training partners know , and I just got busted by my girlfriend, but she's cool with it, It's either me or a couch potato that burps!

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    just about everyone knows that I juice. I don't hide it because I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    Everyone knows I juice. I don't tell anyone, but if a younging comes in and honestly has done some research and wants to do it I'll be sure to tell them as much as I know and what I have taken. My family doesn't care and neither does my g/f. My best friends all know. In fact we are going to start a new cycle between the four of us.. Should be fun.

R1300ZX is offline New Member
    i havent even started yet, and already everyone thinks or knows i will. I also get the random "are u on steroids " question from random people i meet (i am not big either, only 210 6'3 10% bf) Mainly b/c of the people i chill with are open juciers and people like to assume things. Kind of sux.

Core is offline Junior Member
    I haven't done anything yet but if I do, I will tell my girlfriend and brother especially since my g/f is a personal trainer and I value her advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information