RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

how the hell does this happen?

i was browsing thru the news earlier and stumbled upon this article. this kind of stuff just makes me sick. both the person who let themselves go, and the person who is still feeding a person that is one with a chair!

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/0...est=latestnews

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    watch a&e series called heavy u can watch it online

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    That's kinda hot.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    my dad was a fireman 30 some odd years... medical emergencies, and everything else.

He has told me this story a number of times...
    There was this one really fat lady in the ghetto that would regularly get stuck in her tub. There for awhile, it was almost weekly. They would show up, there she'd be, all naked laying there in the tub, talking to the guys like she was taking a walk in the park... they somehow get her out, and she'd ask for a towel, but real slow to cover herself up. I was probably 15 when I heard the story the first time, so I ask the question.... is she dumb or something? Why she get stuck so many times? So my dad looks at me, and he says, son..., sometimes when ya real lonely, and ya aint got no one to love ya, ya call 911!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    my dad was a fireman 30 some odd years... medical emergencies, and everything else.

He has told me this story a number of times...
    There was this one really fat lady in the ghetto that would regularly get stuck in her tub. There for awhile, it was almost weekly. They would show up, there she'd be, all naked laying there in the tub, talking to the guys like she was taking a walk in the park... they somehow get her out, and she'd ask for a towel, but real slow to cover herself up. I was probably 15 when I heard the story the first time, so I ask the question.... is she dumb or something? Why she get stuck so many times? So my dad looks at me, and he says, son..., sometimes when ya real lonely, and ya aint got no one to love ya, ya call 911!
    Did you put 911 on speed dail after that? lol Some of the 911 calls are so pathetic. People calling for directions because they are lost and other nonsense.

I love the 911 call from Captain Kirk. William Shatner;

Shatner: "My wife's at the bottom of the pool!"

Dispatcher: "OK, did you get her out of the pool yet, sir?"

Shatner: "No, not yet."

Dispatcher: "I want you to take her out of the pool right now."

Shatner: "She's at the very deep end!

I heard another story today. A guy had been sitting in the same chair for 2 years and was stuck/glued to the chair due to the urine/fecal.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...th_fabric.html

RE-POST same as top.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-31-2011 at 12:54 AM.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Same story?

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Same story?
    Your right, somehow I missed the first one and only saw TR post. LOL

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    thats because you only have eyes for TR

doxmaster is offline Associate Member
    My uncle built houses for a living and owned at company on long Island one time this rich man asked him to put a garage door in for the bathroom because his wife was so fat that she couldnt fit through the door anymore . The mans wife had a P.A system to call the butler to pick up her food that would be delivered to her door from Mcdonalds, Buger King, Wendy's and pizza places as my uncle told me she actually had a hole in the bed so she wouldnt have to get up to use the bathroom since she couldnt fit though it . The room the wife was in was coverd in garbage from pizza boxes stacked up and fast food wrappers thrown everywere but the most disgusting thing the wife told why she needed the garage door installed on the bathroom was because her and her husband would like to hae alone time in the shower. Why people do this to themselves is beyond me .

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doxmaster View Post
    My uncle built houses for a living and owned at company on long Island one time this rich man asked him to put a garage door in for the bathroom because his wife was so fat that she couldnt fit through the door anymore . The mans wife had a P.A system to call the butler to pick up her food that would be delivered to her door from Mcdonalds, Buger King, Wendy's and pizza places as my uncle told me she actually had a hole in the bed so she wouldnt have to get up to use the bathroom since she couldnt fit though it . The room the wife was in was coverd in garbage from pizza boxes stacked up and fast food wrappers thrown everywere but the most disgusting thing the wife told why she needed the garage door installed on the bathroom was because her and her husband would like to hae alone time in the shower. Why people do this to themselves is beyond me .
    with 6 billion people walking this planet, and every one a little different, believe it or not, there are some people that get off to eating crap.... takes all kinds!

Thread Information