Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053

    stinky situation....

    I've got bad gas. Period. Literally every 3 minutes my girlfriend has to leave the room..its really bad lol. I take it im getting enough protein throughout the day, which means im building muscle!

  2. #2
    stack_it's Avatar
    stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pin it to win it!
    Posts
    8,296
    We all have those nights lol. My last room mate ate and lifted as much as me and our house always stunk. It really started to be gross. Had to buy some candles lol

  3. #3
    JohnnyVegas's Avatar
    JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    5,963
    I don't get ultra gassy from the protein, but dairy and vegetables are bad.

  4. #4
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,779
    How long has it been going on? What changed in your diet? Try cutting out dairy as noted. Try a different protein drink. I have heard some people complain of gas from that. Try Beno, it's drops you take before you eat and can get at any drugstore. Try some Papaya enzyme, it helps to digest you foods. A little backing soda and water may help also especially if your stomach is upset. 1 tsp backing soda in 1/2 cup water and down it. No bad taste. If all else fails try a good colon cleanse to get things moving in the right direction.

  5. #5
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Im guessing when I switched whey to hydro whey.

  6. #6
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Whey isolate doesnt upset my stomach, but Whey concentrate and hydro. do.

  7. #7
    kelevra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    612
    I always start smelling terrible when my proteins go over 350-400. I'm still a gas machine on lower pro's & higher carbs, but the carbs don't make me stench like the high pro. For me it doesn't matter if it's, eggs, chicken, fish, beef, whatever, it all in those high amounts is killer. Gas pills do help relieve some of the frequency, but do not cut the stink when the bomb is let go.

  8. #8
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    beeno
    lactaid
    papaya enzyme
    psyllium husk fiber

    finally...


    ..... a cork!

  9. #9
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

    finally...


    ..... a cork!
    ......

  10. #10
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,336
    man I thought u had a GF situation but you mean Stinky literally

  11. #11
    *Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    131,999
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How long has it been going on? What changed in your diet? Try cutting out dairy as noted. Try a different protein drink. I have heard some people complain of gas from that. Try Beno, it's drops you take before you eat and can get at any drugstore. Try some Papaya enzyme, it helps to digest you foods. A little backing soda and water may help also especially if your stomach is upset. 1 tsp backing soda in 1/2 cup water and down it. No bad taste. If all else fails try a good colon cleanse to get things moving in the right direction.

    This is very good suggestions and usually works well!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

    Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~


    Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com



    Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

  12. #12
    D7M's Avatar
    D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scylla and Charybdis
    Posts
    15,474
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    I've got bad gas. Period. Literally every 3 minutes my girlfriend has to leave the room..its really bad lol. I take it im getting enough protein throughout the day, which means im building muscle!
    Sounds like you might not be getting enough fibrous veggies.

    My protein is at 350gr/day now, and I hardly have gas like that. But I'm also going through 8-9lbs of veggies a week too.

  13. #13
    olderfella is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    204
    Just tell the girlfriend she needs to get used to it, tell her to take deep breaths it will help clear the air quicker,why is she leaving the room dont she have a sense of humour?

  14. #14
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,336
    i would be really careful with the jokes what if she turned around and said put a cork in it and provided the cork as well

  15. #15
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    She's 5'2 105lbs she ain't puttin a cork in nothin! Ha

  16. #16
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Sounds like you might not be getting enough fibrous veggies.

    My protein is at 350gr/day now, and I hardly have gas like that. But I'm also going through 8-9lbs of veggies a week too.
    I drink V8.......fusion! Gotta count for something, right?!?

  17. #17
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    She's 5'2 105lbs she ain't puttin a cork in nothin! Ha
    oh u be surprised what a little woman can do...ask KP

  18. #18
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    Like said above check your diet. You are either taking in too much protein (yes there is such a thing) or it just might be that type/brand.

  19. #19
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is online now ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,574
    Yeah lil women can whip up a storm quick.She can also slip you a micky and take pics of her corking it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •