Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    that's funny as sh1t cal. but i thought you were married? or is my alzheimers kickin in again?

I had this one fattie in germany, she was so friggin enthusiastic. she wanted to do me orally in some of the most bizarre places. we were at a castle one time, and we were walking along the sidewalk, next to some bushes. next thing you know, she's jumping in the bushes, pulling me with her. Down she goes to her knees, unfastens my pants, pulls it all down, and she's going at it, and making noise too! So there I am in the bushes, trying to stay focused, and not more than 5 feet away, here are these old people walking along on the sidewalk, chatting and holding hands. The other problem was I was a little taller than the bushes, so the top of my head is visible over the top of the bushes. She was going to town, and here I was with my head poking out the top of the bushes, feeling like Mr. Obvious.

yeah, what she lacked in a small dress size, she made up for with enthusiasm.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I am married thats y i avoid going to the pubs......
    Since we are on these kind of stories....I was seeing one fatty while ON so she wanted to make me feel good called me to her work took me to the park and giving me head......Now I am looking ard to make sure noone comes...and as i was Unloading cop car pulled in I had to hold her head down otherwise he will see her head bouncing up and down. After she said you almost chocked me to death It was nice(cause she use to give such a great head) and scary at the same time.

same chic, different time. we were at the rock quary, in the parking lot in her car, banging away like rabbits in heat. somehow her foot kicks free the parking brake, and we start rolling backwards. I'm really in my groove, doing my thing, and then I realize the car is moving? So we end up in the middle of this road, and we are not alone. A couple walks by, and we are just finishing up. The inside of the windows are all steamed up, sweat dripping off me in buckets, and finally, I nut up so the next thing I need to do is put my shorts back on. But I'm just not getting enough room, adn I'm trying to go too fast, so finally i say fuk it, butt naked I start the car and drive off.....

awms is offline Senior Member

same chic. different time. we pitched a tent over at the rock quary, and she lived in it for almost a week. after work, i would run the 5 miles out there and bring food, etc. she had her little car, so she was able to get what ever supplies she needed. So anyways, after work, i ran out to see her, and she's waiting for me like usual. we get frisky, go into the pup tent, and start banging away. she's making noise. I'm making noise. A little while later, I'm hearing a noise, except it aint coming from inside the tent. It was coming from outside the tent. Someone was chucking rocks at us? so i'm like "who the fuk is out there? (it's still plenty day light). i hear snickering, then i hear, "hey roman, what's going on in there?" So I'm like fuk! dik still hard and still horny, i'm wrestling my pants on and get out of the tent. Sure enough, it's my assshole buddies. "so who you got in there?" None of yer fukken business i say. after about 5 minutes of ribbing, my girl comes out, and yeah, she's a fattie, and they know she's a fattie, and now they know WHY they haven't met her yet. So it goes as well as can be expected until their slimy assses leave. and back in the tent we go for round 2. but the next day? my gawd! you'd think i was fukken a goat in there... these guys were going to town on me. yeah, that one took a while to live down too.

i think that's all my fattie stories?

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    ok...now I'm wishing I was on a fourth drink to get through this endless crap you two woman are yappin about.

you heard all that?
    I didn't say it... it was Cal! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    ok...now I'm wishing I was on a fourth drink to get through this endless crap you two woman are yappin about.
    i freaking spray all the water on my screen

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    you heard all that?
    I didn't say it... it was Cal! =)
    u started it.....

i think that's all my fattie stories?
    i have abt 1500 more but then Kawi will get mad at me for not telling her stories on here so I will keep my mouth shut

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    u sure u r not the younger version of me? damn it....my dad never left the country and oh thats a 40 oz here its different nornally they have a handle on them. u are still coming here in July?
    Yeah. That's the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Yeah. That's the plan.
    so whoever i am fvcking that night u r fvcking thier friend...just a heads up and SB is not allowed to watch me but if u want he can watch you

so whoever i am fvcking that night u r fvcking thier friend...just a heads up and SB is not allowed to watch me but if u want he can watch you
    Sounds good. You get the fatty I'll take her skinny friend and sb can have her brother hahahahaha

Sounds good. You get the fatty I'll take her skinny friend and sb can have her brother hahahahaha
    so who KP is going to end up with.....

so who KP is going to end up with.....
    The usual. He'll be sitting in front of a mirror spanking it to the sound of our girls moaning and using his tears as lube....

The usual. He'll be sitting in front of a mirror spanking it to the sound of our girls moaning and using his tears as lube....
    u do realize that we will be staying at his place right?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    So if I see you in a bar.I will get the 1st 400lb cutie I see.I will tell her to get you drunk.Beacuse your a easy piece of ass.Then take pics and send them to Cal and KP so they can post them

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    So if I see you in a bar.I will get the 1st 400lb cutie I see.I will tell her to get you drunk.Beacuse your a easy piece of ass.Then take pics and send them to Cal and KP so they can post them
    who u r talking to.......?

u do realize that we will be staying at his place right?
    Well in that case I'll talk the girl into dp. Sharing is caring!

Herpaderp is offline Junior Member
    Canadians don't even know what the word party means never mind compete against americans in drinking.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    Americans can drink A LOT.. this is coming from an Irish guy. Canadians wouldn't come close
    Not much of an Irish man I guess.... I'm Irish and Canadian and yes IO have both citizenships and been to Ireland and drank hard with my cousins and I can confirm this..... Canadians can drink with the best of them.... the Americans are like the special olympics to us Canadians when it comes to drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    I was in Mexico on vacation 7 years ago and we had a Mexico vs USA vs Canada drinking competition... it was Canada first, Mexico second and USA third
    Sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Canadian beer minimum 5%

American beer is 2-3%

^^ Exactly.... You know we can all get together and actually put this to the test

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpaderp View Post
    Canadians don't even know what the word party means never mind compete against americans in drinking.
    Here's a guy who probably hasn't ever even been out of his County talking out of his ass

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Here's a guy who probably hasn't ever even been out of his County talking out of his ass
    dsm in his ass makes me wonder how the hell he is talking

Well in that case I'll talk the girl into dp. Sharing is caring!
    i would love to share "my kill" but i think u guys are on "no fatties" diet so I will keep all of HER to myself

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    We need to get Roman in a bar.Get him a fuc-ed up.Send him a cute 400lb gal.And tell her to take advantage of him.Beacuse he is a easy piece of ass.We can then sent the pics to Cal and he can post them

We need to get Roman in a bar.Get him a fuc-ed up.Send him a cute 400lb gal.And tell her to take advantage of him.Beacuse he is a easy piece of ass.We can then sent the pics to Cal and he can post them
    you get him to Canada I make sure i make him drink vodka and 400lbs....is never been problem for me to find them and they will do exactly as i tell them

Call I'd have to sleep with over 3.5 of my average girls to reach 400lbs lol

In_Training is offline New Member
    Canadian beer is like double the alcohol content of our beer though.

I'm from Montana, but go up to Alberta, Canada, often... They might not have Everclear like us, but who wants to drink that sh*t anyways? it's the grossest.

Canadians can drink there is no doubt about that. and damn they are proud of it.

didn't y'all watch the olympics in vancouver, canada?? LOL. the whole f*cking country was gooned for the whole 2 weeks! i swear man, even the commentators.. lol

I may be cheap, but i'm not easy. I've had my face slapped by the best of 'em.

Wait. That didn't come out right?

Call I'd have to sleep with over 3.5 of my average girls to reach 400lbs lol
    Just one for me..........go for big one and get it over with.

ok... 'nother moment of truth....?

so you go for the fatties

is it because this is what you are attracted to, or....
    this is all you can get?

now here's the ironic part... I bet your wife is pretty hot? Am I right?

ok... 'nother moment of truth....?

so you go for the fatties

is it because this is what you are attracted to, or....
    this is all you can get?

now here's the ironic part... I bet your wife is pretty hot? Am I right?
    yep she is and honestly speaking i dont even like fatties but its fun conversation to have....i fvck anything that walks and have vagina......

yep she is and honestly speaking i dont even like fatties but its fun conversation to have....i fvck anything that walks and have vagina......
    on how many legs? =)

on how many legs? =)

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by In_Training View Post

I'm from Montana, but go up to Alberta, Canada, often... They might not have Everclear like us, but who wants to drink that sh*t anyways? it's the grossest.

Canadians can drink there is no doubt about that. and damn they are proud of it.

didn't y'all watch the olympics in vancouver, canada?? LOL. the whole f*cking country was gooned for the whole 2 weeks! i swear man, even the commentators.. lol
    The only state I know of that has 3% beer is Oklahoma, all others have 5%, well Florida does OE 800

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it's funny when most people want to compare one place to another and drinking and they bring up contest like Cancun and such. LOL usually a bunch of kids who are 17-25 and are barely weaned off theirs mothers milk.

Beer sucks. I can drink one beer and have to piss 2. Sorry I never acquired a taste for beer. Give me some whiskey, rum, vodka and we can have a go or better yet some 151, ever-clear or Absinthe.

Last time I got DRUNK was back in high school after drinking 1/2 of a fifth in one shot/drink of black velvet. My friend said I could have one shot, as much as I could drink in one shot non stop. He stopped me 1/2 down. LOL I say I was drunk but I managed to make it through the day without getting busted or acting to stupid.

One thing I have been VERY lucky with is I dont get beer goggles or at least I just say NO in-case I might regret it in the morning. Something I was able to learn from listening and watching others and never had to experience.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by In_Training View Post

I had one swig of this...seriously thought my insides were on FIARE! NEVER again!!!

^When I lived in Georgia, three or four of us would pitch in the $6.50/quart for some Everclear 190 proof. One thing I know for sure.... Kawi? You don't "SWIG" Everclear!!!! =)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information