DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Anneliese Michel Exorcism audio tapes

Anneliese Michel (September 21, 1952 - €“ July 1, 1976) was a German Catholic woman who was said to be possessed by demons and subsequently underwent an exorcism. Two motion pictures, The Exorcism of Emily Rose and Requiem are loosely based on Anneliese's story.

Anneliese experienced what is recognized by medical professionals as severe psychiatric disturbances from the age of 16 to her death, at age 23, as a direct or indirect result of an exorcism ritual. Both priests who performed the exorcism and Anneliese's parents were convicted of negligent homicide. The Roman Catholic Church, which had authorized the exorcism, reversed its position and declared Anneliese Michel a case of mental illness.

Many people believe she was genuinely possessed by demons, and her grave-site is a destination for pilgrims to this day.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8de_1302118685

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    My uncle is a priest.. He told me some crazy stories.. he never did an exorcism, but he has blessed houses and has colleagues that have done them.. there is a lot more to this world we live in then we may first assume.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Im not sure how much I believe in all this, but that was creepy

Thread Information