Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Advice on how to wake up a buddy

grumpee is offline Associate Member

Advice on how to wake up a buddy

Here is the issue. I have a buddy who is a competitive BMX rider. I have tried to give him advice on steroids a few times and even tried to get him to read this board, but he thinks he knows everything because his dealers are big and front him his gear..

Awhile back he was telling me he was running Tren 10 orals to get ready for his nationals. I actually got him to run test with the tren10 , but he only ran it for 3 weeks. And rather than running a pct or staying on test he jumped on a 50 mg a day D-bol cycle. He only take D-bol a few times a week to .

Now I saw him the other day and he was telling me that he just got some clen for his wife who is a solid 40% bf if not more. He is going to start giving her clen to try and get her to drop the weight.

Its one thing that he is totally screwing himself up with his lack of knowledge on AAS but now he is putting his wife's health at danger.

If any body has any ideas or any links to some info to show him that Iam not pulling his leg let me know.. I have tried to explain the whole test is the base to every cycle and how he needs to run a PCT etc.. but he keeps coming back with how his dealer at work says that its not needed etc..

I thought before I walked away and let him screw up him and his wife's bodies I would give it one more shot. I guess I have a guilty concious

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What the hell is Tren 10? also his wife is at high risk of heart problems with that high bf% and taking clen .

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    What the hell is Tren 10? also his wife is at high risk of heart problems with that high bf% and taking clen.
    He says its a russian oral. I told him it sounded like a fake steroid and he was being jacked around.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your buddy is a moron, if he thinks he knows everything it is pretty hard for you to convince him. Not much you can do if he doesn`t want to listen.
    bigsjunk likes this.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why is he taking that much d-bol when he's a bmx rider? I agree with Redz, your buddy is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Why is he taking that much d-bol when he's a bmx rider? I agree with Redz, your buddy is a moron.
    Because thats what his dealer tells him to take and he can buy a few at a time.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Cut the brake line on his BMX, that will wake him up... or put him in a coma

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why, as a BMX rider would he want to sides associated with D-bol. As a strength athlete, D-bol or Drol is essential in what I do. But as a BMX rider he doesn't need the water weight and the strength big strength gains associated with d-bol. I'm pretty ignorant about BMX racers but isn't that more of an endurance sport than a absolute strength sport. I can imagine trying to ride a bike like that with the back pumps I get from D-bol!!! Insane, IMO.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You cannot teach a know-it-all anything. Even when he has a bad experience after a bad decision, he will blame it on someone else. Certainly it wasn't because he did anything wrong.

I would consistently, and calmly give him solid advice. Don't get frustrated when he doesn't take it. One day you might be surprised when he swallows his pride and says something like "hey, weren't you talking about D-bol the other day?" That is when you have to fight the urge to say "your d*ck won't get hard, right?" and say something polite and helpful instead.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Tren 11 will make him jumper higher on his bike.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Have cal come out and f@#K his wife till she's skinny

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    1) he didn't want to come to this board to read, so why would us sending you a link be any different?

2) Sometimes, you just can't fix stupid. It is what it is.

I had some high school buddies that were big into partying and banging young highschool girls. I split and went into the military right after turning 17. 6 years later, i come home:

My "buddies" were:
    A] Still big into partying
    and 2 - still banging young highschool girls.

I made a decision right then. I wasn't going to try and change them... it's pointless! So while they continued to do their "thing", I went off to college and started a whole new life that didn't involve those things.

My point? I'm not sure why you think you can change your buddy? Instead of trying to change your buddy, maybe you should find new friends. Surround yourself with people whom you most want to be like. Success breeds success.

Hanging out with dumbassses doesn't sound too smart?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    1) he didn't want to come to this board to read, so why would us sending you a link be any different?

2) Sometimes, you just can't fix stupid. It is what it is.

I had some high school buddies that were big into partying and banging young highschool girls. I split and went into the military right after turning 17. 6 years later, i come home:

My "buddies" were:
    A] Still big into partying
    and 2 - still banging young highschool girls.

I made a decision right then. I wasn't going to try and change them... it's pointless! So while they continued to do their "thing", I went off to college and started a whole new life that didn't involve those things.

My point? I'm not sure why you think you can change your buddy? Instead of trying to change your buddy, maybe you should find new friends. Surround yourself with people whom you most want to be like. Success breeds success.

Hanging out with dumbassses doesn't sound too smart?
    He is just a buddy nothing more. I really dont hang around him to much any more. I was just trying to help some one out before he caused him and his clueless wife damage. Trust me I know all about " to be successful you have to surround yourself around successful people" I have surpassed every one of my friends in life and in income. Just trying to do whats right.

I told him if he is going to be a fuktard then dont bother even talking to me any more.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Put his head under these and repeat... he'll wake up

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Sounds like you are trying to do the right thing. Repetition is how people learn. Or experience and then finally getting it.

Tell his wife to do this:
    fasted cardio
    Drink a protein shake asap afterwards and since it taste like a milkshake she will love it
    and
    eat my Oat Pancakes which are in the diet forum

and she will lose weight.....

^sh1t Slimmer. If she's 40% body fat, I'm thinking Atkins for the first 20% reduction in body fat.

I'm a huge believer in the Atkins, if done "smartly". problem with Atkins is that people that workout actually need all the carbs, done correctly of course.

it is not uncommon, and I'm thinking of myself, to lose 1/2 lb per day, for the first two months. for this to work though, you have to have a relatively high BF%

Quote Originally Posted by grumpee View Post
    He is just a buddy nothing more. I really dont hang around him to much any more. I was just trying to help some one out before he caused him and his clueless wife damage. Trust me I know all about " to be successful you have to surround yourself around successful people" I have surpassed every one of my friends in life and in income. Just trying to do whats right.

I told him if he is going to be a fuktard then dont bother even talking to me any more.
    Well, it sounds like you are on the right track then.

Most of the time, you really cannot change people. This bloke already sounds like he is resisting your advice/information. Too bad.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

supersize me is offline Associate Member

UPDATE:

Guess who came asking me for some test today because he feels like complete crap and has no sex drive and can't bust ? Yep the buddy down the street.

The funny part is he went to his Dr, today because of how bad it was. Well his brain dead Dr. told him that he needs anti-depressents . I told him to fire his Dr. and order a PCT from the sponsor. Guess he learned the hard way..

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    You could always show him this...

And This...

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    You could always show him this...

And This...

LOL.... I almost told him that if he could not finish the job to send his wife down to my house and I would get the job since I'm on 800 mgs of test right now . But she might be over the maximum weight limit to ride this ride. hhhhmmmmm I still might just for shts and giggles

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    learning lessons suck

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Well, in situation like this you can only hope he will learn with a bad experience hitting him. Try talking to his wife, if she doesn't listen to what you have to say, then just retreat and let them do their thing.

Thread Information