Thread: E 60

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

E 60

So im watching E 60 on espn. They just showed the story of Christina Taylor Green. The 9 yr old girl senslessly murdered by the idiot in Az that opend fire at a shopping center at a meet and greet for a local congresswoman.

I have 2 tell you , im pretty calm most of the time - but when i see harm come to the most innocent in the world - our children - a fury rages in me like no other. I would give ANYTHING for 2 minutes alone with th 22 yr old a$$hole that took this girls life - along with 5 others lives away.
    I do not consider myself a person that likes to harm anyone...but i , without hesitation or guilt, would destroy then kill this individual with my bare hands.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Yeah the guy is completed fvcked in the head. Sad story tho. Most of the attention was on the congresswoman and her astronaut husband and the little girl seemed to be forgotten about.

Kind of a weird topic for espn?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Yeah the guy is completed fvcked in the head. Sad story tho. Most of the attention was on the congresswoman and her astronaut husband and the little girl seemed to be forgotten about.

Kind of a weird topic for espn?
    Her Granfather is Dallas Green - the manager of the 1980 world series champ philapdelphia phillies. That was the segway .....

Very sad story for everyone involved.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Had to deal with this a work. Kids being raped and tortured. Makes you want to go Charles Bronson "Death Wish" style on some mother fvckers!

Thread Information