bahrianite is offline Associate Member

advice from fellow brothers of iron!

i know its a long read guys but you are the only people i can talk to about this!

hey everybody, been a long while since i posted anything on the forum and this is my first in the lounge, so i have this one question more of a bug in my mind for some days now, i have used juice in the past and not very sucessfuly i must say, i noticed early that i do not grow as people do on juice. e.g oxymetholone gives me the driest gains imaginable lolz (3-4 qulaity kilos in 2 weeks) , decca gives me acne and bacne! test e at 500mg was like alrite (yeah i know i am fu%$ed! ) , despite all this i am still in good shape i mean, i am 22 ,16 inch arms cold (started from 12),80kg (176lbs) bodyweight (started from 56),32 waist. despite having gone through a hernia operation and am very regular.last cycle was probably more than a year and a half ago.

i can upload a few old pics of myself if you guys want , i had decided that i would probably not do steroids again since they dont suit me at all , and latly i have frankly speaking been quite happy with what i have achieved in terms of bodybuilding ( although i agree people wont be very impressed,but keeping in mind the operation and rotator cuff issues i think its quite good) but being a bodybuilder one can never be truly content. i have this friend he is really huge and he is like older than me by some 8 years and he is the one who introduced me to steroids as well. he is a great man and i have respect for him.

now he has been telling me to try test e at 750 mg for 8-10 weeks and all ,but i am really unsure i mean i am more sort of confused about the fact that i do want to get bigger but then i feel as if i probably dont want to use steroids or maybe not at this point in time ,and i cant deny the fact that i do long for the finishing and size steroids bring to a body (obviously with proper diet).

i know its not even a question ,its more of a situation and i dont really know who else to discuss with other than you folks here because i have no one else who understands my passion for bodybuilding other than my friend i mentioned (my folks still are confused why i go to the gym despite my operation although its been 3 years now).should i go for the 750 or what?

posted this here because its more of a choice rather than discussion on a cycle !sorry if its in the wrong section.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Ok so for a short answer let me say no!

Few things:

If you didn't grown on 500 you won't grow much more on 750. The sides will however raise tremendously.

If you weren't growing on 500 then either your diet or training sucked.

Your too young now to be using steroids let alone using them several years ago.

I can all but gaurantee that your rotator cuff issues were from your use of steroids at such a small size.

Your friend is bigger than you because he's 8 years older than you and has probably been lifting for that much longer. True size comes with time.

Stay natural eat big and lift big and maybe in a few years you can think about gear. However at that point you may realize you don't really need it.

Hit up the diet and workout section an do some learning.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I found myself in the same shoes as you. Not sure if i should cycle again or not. I haven't ran a cycle in about 5 years and have no desire to at this point. Don't let gear get in your way. If you can't build it natural then you can't built and keep it with gear.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i have to agree with DSM. i was young and ignorant, and used steroids at a young age. i have had nothing come about of it, but i went about it all wrong. i wish i would have found this website a long time ago. the diet section is where you want to be

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    ok...tell me which brand of test you have used. I noticed that you are from Islamabad. And when I was there apparently there are 2 version on test one is local and one is imported which is almost 2.5 times more then the local. As you cant put the name of the company here PM me . Also what was the strength of the test you were using. I am assuming its an amp?

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    @ stack it actually i am not sure about the rotator cuff thing but i think i developed it from playing cricket . and thanks for your input i was thinking the exact same thing about the dose upage that the sides would increase more then the positives !

@dsm4life i think you are right and seeing you havent cycled in 5 years i think its a good sign to do what the mind is fully ready for rather than do something that my mind is not 100% sure about. thanks

@00ragincajun00 i think i got your point though i have no problems growing naturally ,just that the conditioning that comes from the juice tempts me sometimes lolz, but then again with good diet i can still achieve that (although i doubt i can go through with such a strict diet ). thanks

@calgarian just gonna pm u

Thread Information