Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328

    Congratulations to Stand by!!!!!

    For losing your virginity (no not with stack) with a Girl a REAL GIRL. I dont wanna share details otherwise he will be mad. Just wait Drama is coming

  2. #2
    stack_it's Avatar
    stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pin it to win it!
    Posts
    8,296
    Lol. Whew now that all of it's over I can take this damn wig off! Lmao

  3. #3
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Does he need a little check up?

  4. #4
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Does he need a little check up?
    just his head...rest of his things are so tiny they will go unnoticed

  5. #5
    Standby's Avatar
    Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,498
    Lmfao everyone is going to think I was a virgin now haha funny cal

  6. #6
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    Lmfao everyone is going to think I was a virgin now haha funny cal
    if u didnt get laid in over a year u r Virgin.....ask stack

  7. #7
    Standby's Avatar
    Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,498
    Ok I'll give you that one

  8. #8
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1

  9. #9
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    Wat did all his buddies chip in and buy him some

  10. #10
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    Anal lube (you know who that's for).

  11. #11
    Shol'va's Avatar
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A Rock And A Hard Place
    Posts
    8,925
    He will have to change his name now from standby to gotlaid

  12. #12
    jbm's Avatar
    jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *IN MEMORY OF T-MOS*
    Posts
    25,547
    congrats stand by!

    at last after decades of waiting!

  13. #13
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    congrats stand by!

    at last after decades of waiting!
    i am surprised he even remember who pvssy look like

  14. #14
    jbm's Avatar
    jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *IN MEMORY OF T-MOS*
    Posts
    25,547
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i am surprised he even remember who pvssy look like

  15. #15
    jbm's Avatar
    jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *IN MEMORY OF T-MOS*
    Posts
    25,547

  16. #16
    jbm's Avatar
    jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *IN MEMORY OF T-MOS*
    Posts
    25,547

  17. #17
    jbm's Avatar
    jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *IN MEMORY OF T-MOS*
    Posts
    25,547
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    For losing your virginity (no not with stack) with a Girl a REAL GIRL. I dont wanna share details otherwise he will be mad. Just wait Drama is coming

  18. #18
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Actually, he did lose his virginity at a very early age.....


    ....unless sex with himself doesn't count?

  19. #19
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    Awesome, thats great!

    Donīt be embarrassed youīre a little late.

    from what I hear, gettīn laid in Ontario is an achievement in it self, since all women pretty much emigrated south.
    And those who stayed behind.....well....doesenīt matter. Good for you!!

  20. #20
    jbm's Avatar
    jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *IN MEMORY OF T-MOS*
    Posts
    25,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Actually, he did lose his virginity at a very early age.....


    ....unless sex with himself doesn't count?

  21. #21
    jbm's Avatar
    jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *IN MEMORY OF T-MOS*
    Posts
    25,547

  22. #22
    Standby's Avatar
    Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,498
    lmfao!!! you guys are hilarious. and first timer there for some reason your not the first person i heard say that lmao

  23. #23
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1

  24. #24
    Knockout_Power's Avatar
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    R.I.P My friends
    Posts
    15,015
    ^^^^ you do that too

  25. #25
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    ^^^^ you do that too
    That is me.

  26. #26
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    Stby...
    What the guys are trying to tell u is that, masturbate before you have sex next time.

    We have all been there, and we know you squirted in less than 60 seconds, leaving the woman (assuming it was a woman), in a slight state of confusion.
    I donīt want you to feel bad, because she had an orgasm as well.....only 1/2 hour after you left.

    Head into the bathroom next time, and enjoy a quickie. If youīre right handed, use your left....u can pretend itīs her!!
    Even better, for a real good time....hell, u might enjoy this one so much, you might just cancel on your date;
    Lay on your back, tuck your arm well underneath you, laying on your arm, cutting off all blood flow. Lay like this for 15-20 min., then with your good arm, help your "dead" one out. Place your "dead" hand around your penis, and secure with some duct tape. As your arm is "dead", u will use your shoulder to slingshot your arm into motion.
    Close your eyes, and imagine your favorite hottie on top of you. Out of respect for me, since Iīm kind enough to share this with you, I would like you to stay away from Tia Carrere, Salma Hayek, and Catherine Zeta Jones.

    Have fun man!!
    But be careful, this does not mean you should lock yourself in your room and stop dating.

    Keep us posted!

  27. #27
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Stby...
    What the guys are trying to tell u is that, masturbate before you have sex next time.

    We have all been there, and we know you squirted in less than 60 seconds, leaving the woman (assuming it was a woman), in a slight state of confusion.
    I donīt want you to feel bad, because she had an orgasm as well.....only 1/2 hour after you left.

    Head into the bathroom next time, and enjoy a quickie. If youīre right handed, use your left....u can pretend itīs her!!
    Even better, for a real good time....hell, u might enjoy this one so much, you might just cancel on your date;
    Lay on your back, tuck your arm well underneath you, laying on your arm, cutting off all blood flow. Lay like this for 15-20 min., then with your good arm, help your "dead" one out. Place your "dead" hand around your penis, and secure with some duct tape. As your arm is "dead", u will use your shoulder to slingshot your arm into motion.
    Close your eyes, and imagine your favorite hottie on top of you. Out of respect for me, since Iīm kind enough to share this with you, I would like you to stay away from Tia Carrere, Salma Hayek, and Catherine Zeta Jones.

    Have fun man!!
    But be careful, this does not mean you should lock yourself in your room and stop dating.

    Keep us posted!
    Or just get a cat....


  28. #28
    Standby's Avatar
    Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,498
    lmao it wasn't 60seconds! assholes all of you hahaha
    Last edited by Standby; 04-18-2011 at 07:20 AM.

  29. #29
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    lmao it was 60seconds! assholes all of you hahaha
    so come up Short more then one ways lol

  30. #30
    Standby's Avatar
    Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,498
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    so come up Short more then one ways lol
    damn it i forgot to put the n't!!! it wasn't!!!

  31. #31
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    damn it i forgot to put the n't!!! it wasn't!!!
    sure sure

  32. #32
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    lmao it wasn't 60seconds! assholes all of you hahaha
    When she was invited over to watch "Gone in 60 seconds", she didnīt expect it to be your erection.......

  33. #33
    Standby's Avatar
    Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,498
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    When she was invited over to watch "Gone in 60 seconds", she didnīt expect it to be your erection.......
    the only thing that was gone in 60 seconds was her never had an orgasm during sex convo she gave me

  34. #34
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    SB keep posting here right after u get laid...its like ur personal diary so stop writing in ur diary and start writing here

  35. #35
    Standby's Avatar
    Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,498
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    SB keep posting here right after u get laid...its like ur personal diary so stop writing in ur diary and start writing here
    deal!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •