Flier is offline Productive Member

Sooooo tired of eating!

Pretty sure I´m resting at 245lbs due to lack of food.
    I´m trying to eat every 2-3 hours, but I´m not enjoying the food anymore. It has become a chore to eat.
    Sick of Salmon, chicken, beef patties, rice, rice cakes, broccoli..
    Enjoy my shakes, and oatmeal w/banana, cinnamon in the morning...thats it.

My point is...
    U guys in the US are so lucky.
    When I´m there, I´m feasting!
    Great place to be while on cycle, eating wise.

.........Pollo Tropical, Baja Fresh, Zona Fresca, Chicken kitchen, Tijuana Flats, all the great Thai restaurants, Sushi restaurants/Buffets, the little cuban/Colombian/Brazilian Cafés, and all the great seafood restaurants along the beach.
    And the best thing....a great meal of meat, rice beans, veggies for less than $10, or some great fresh seafood for $15, how´bout all u can eat Sushi for $12.99.
    The selections are endless, and the food fresh, and tasty.
    I´m there for a few months every year, and I never cook....love it!!
    U guys are really lucky!
    Wish I was there now...

Just came from the gym.
    I´m gonna boil some rice now to have with some precooked chicken breast..
    Last edited by Flier; 04-19-2011 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Can´t spell

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    It def gets old. Thats why i tip my hat to the pro's. I have a very fast metabolism which kept me eating larger meals 4-5 times a day which became a hassle. Not only did it suck preparing and cleaning containers all the time but running to the bathroom 4-5 times a day just got old.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I defiantly got to step it up, I'm having trouble getting past the 185 mark. It's not helping days like today, I'm fasting because I have to go get blood work dont to check cholesterol and???

All this talk about food is making me really hungry....

BTW love the "No stats are not bad, except height" comment on the other post that was locked. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-19-2011 at 08:56 AM.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I'm tired of not eating. Fml right now

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    all a state of mind mate, i convince myself i love it and it gets me through, i was shit at eating alot 10yrs ago but now it doesnt get to me, i dont let it. think of those results!!!

Blog Entries
    i just do it out of nessesity now, i dont eat for flavor anymore cus cooking takes up so much time....so now i keep it simple, chicken n rice or beef n rice for my precooked meals durring the day, where talking really simple tastless stuff but healthy as all hell...i just wash it all down with pleanty of water...dinner is the only meal i enjoy for the most part cus its cooked fresh and its not beef n rice or chicken n rice, anything but...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    LMFAO! I'm right there with yah man..... I stalled out around 240. Have a few cheat meals..... i had a couple party nights..... now i'm back on track and up to 252 - hopefully this keeps goin. Try some ground chicken with seasoning ontop of a chicken flavored rice. It's my lunch every friggin day and takes a while to get old.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Yes, Dec, I get motivated when I look at the results, or get comments at the gym. Look pretty good now, maybe my best ever.

That´s what I do Ghetto, but it´s like cardboard. That´s why I miss the US right now, so much health stuff, and so cheap.

Haz, I have to cheat about once per week. Made a mistake in the beginning, as I thought cheat meal could be a binge to "fool" Homeostasis, but gbrice said that is a bad idea. So now my cheat Sunday breakfast potatoes, which I never eat, and 4-5 eggs with the yellow.
    252 at what height? I´m 6'4", and I think 250 should be enough for me. I love jogging in the woods, and skiing, and more than 250 would kill my knees.

Well...It´s 2 hours since rice w/dry chicken. Gonna make 4 whole beef lean burger patties now with salad....(with 2 buns, but high fiber, low carb.) This meal is not too bad.
    Last edited by Flier; 04-19-2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Can´t spell

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Yes, Dec, I get motivated when I look at the results, or get comments at the gym. Look pretty good now, maybe my best ever.

That´s what I do Ghetto, but it´s like cardboard. That´s why I miss the US right now, so much health stuff, and so cheap.

Haz, I have to cheat about once per week. Made a mistake in the beginning, as I thought cheat meal could be a binge to "fool" Homeostasis, but gbrice said that is a bad idea. So now my cheat Sunday breakfast potatoes, which I never eat, and 4-5 eggs with the yellow.
    252 at what height? I´m 6'4", and I think 250 should be enough for me. I love jogging in the woods, and skiing, and more than 250 would kill my knees.

Well...It´s 2 hours since rice w/dry chicken. Gonna make 4 whole beef lean burger patties now with salad....(with 2 buns, but high fiber, low carb.) This meal is not too bad.
    try firing in natural sauces etc, i use teryaki on almost all my chicken and it makes it delicious to the point i could just keep eating

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Every time I have a plate of food in front of me, I imagine all of the protein molecules, vitamins, and minerals going down my throat, into my stomach, and seeping into my muscles, making them bigger. WORKS EVERY SINGLE TIME. I love this technique. Try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    try firing in natural sauces etc, i use teryaki on almost all my chicken and it makes it delicious to the point i could just keep eating
    That would obviously make it better...but
    Teryaki=sugar, Soy sause=Sodium, Seasonings=MSG´s
    I´ve been trying to stay away from it, but when the results are less eating, then it´s better to use these aids.

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    Every time I have a plate of food in front of me, I imagine all of the protein molecules, vitamins, and minerals going down my throat, into my stomach, and seeping into my muscles, making them bigger. WORKS EVERY SINGLE TIME. I love this technique. Try it out.
    Ok, my beef patties are done. Gonna try it...LOL

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    When I get like this I carb cycle for a few weeks, I get hungry real fast.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Hey guys, while we´re on food, I know there is a diet section but...

Posting while cooking, I over fried my Beef patties, and they shrunk quite a bit, and a little burnt.
    his is normal for me, as I´m not whery attentive to my cooking. I overcook everything, chicken gets dry, salmon gets dry, and beef patties a little charcoaled.

I don´t care much about the taste, but am I screwing up the protein properties in these foods?

pipzman is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    regarding the OP, I wouldnt say it better, same here, almost no food choices, here is everything about value only, most of the foods dont have even label on it, tesco etc is overtaking this country with poor products

I loled on my bro, he is not able to take even one tab of multi, but I always say to him that the taste is not important, but the outcome is, geez someone say this to my stomach

Thread Information