dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

fair dues to the staff

good to see the idiotic children are being swiftly banned, there were afew incredibly arrogant kids in there last night spouting off advice, one hadnt even taken any gear before!!! good job guys

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    repoted u should be ban for ass kissing

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Shol'va is offline Productive Member

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    yall guys are all too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    wait...thats how my d!ck looked like after anal.........she wanted it raw......so I ended up doing ATM on her french ass

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    wait...thats how my d!ck looked like after anal.........she wanted it raw......so I ended up doing ATM on her french ass
    Everytime I've done anal it's been raw lol. Never had a brown out tho

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Everytime I've done anal it's been raw lol. Never had a brown out tho
    i just end up in their long intestine......

Blog Entries
    go truck yourselves

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Yeah I read the thread, shame istherealimit was giving advice like a pro lmao. Why did bozlet get banned? lol this is all to comical.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Yeah I read the thread, shame istherealimit was giving advice like a pro lmao. Why did bozlet get banned? lol this is all to comical.
    I don't know why he got banned, but he was a kid asking about aas. when he didn't get the advice he wanted, he went negative and ended up looking like a troll.

I've been spending some time over at the Q&A section, and as I'm finding out, there is a never ending wave of underage individuals (under 25) seeking aas advice. A good percentage go postal when we don't roll over and give them what they want.

I seem to get some satisfaction from helping these kids, since my own kid is more or less the same age. But he's got a really good head on his shoulders since we've talked on several occassions. And to be honest, alot of kids that age are really inexperienced at life and make alot of dumb mistakes. They think if their buddy can take aas and not croak over on the spot, then it must be ok.

But the Q&A section does wear you out. I may have to take a break here in a few days.

Blog Entries
    bozlet was an arrogant little prat, he had a swipe at the vets also

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I don't know why he got banned, but he was a kid asking about aas. when he didn't get the advice he wanted, he went negative and ended up looking like a troll.

I've been spending some time over at the Q&A section, and as I'm finding out, there is a never ending wave of underage individuals (under 25) seeking aas advice. A good percentage go postal when we don't roll over and give them what they want.

I seem to get some satisfaction from helping these kids, since my own kid is more or less the same age. But he's got a really good head on his shoulders since we've talked on several occassions. And to be honest, alot of kids that age are really inexperienced at life and make alot of dumb mistakes. They think if their buddy can take aas and not croak over on the spot, then it must be ok.

But the Q&A section does wear you out. I may have to take a break here in a few days.
    this little jerk off once started an insulin thread and was advising and recommending it to other stupid kids, he had it taken down and was warned and then 2 months later up he pops advising about AAS despite the fact he openly admitted to have not taken yet! both arrogant the tosspots we're much better without.

we were all kids at a stage but i def wasnt as thick as some of those in Q&A, if id been told back then that something could have ruined my sex life id of said no thank you and run a mile. too much crap in the media and dumb video games etc, these days if you ask me.

and the greatest excuse now is ' but i think ive a shot at pro ' i nearly coughed my guts up at pics one kid posted last night, my cat would have a better chance. seems to be a mentality of 'if i say im going to compete, they'll help me'
    Last edited by dec11; 04-21-2011 at 07:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    now known as therewasalimitafterall lol

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    bozlet was an arrogant little prat, he had a swipe at the vets also

this little jerk off once started an insulin thread and was advising and recommending it to other stupid kids, he had it taken down and was warned and then 2 months later up he pops advising about AAS despite the fact he openly admitted to have not taken yet! both arrogant the tosspots we're much better without.

we were all kids at a stage but i def wasnt as thick as some of those in Q&A, if id been told back then that something could have ruined my sex life id of said no thank you and run a mile. too much crap in the media and dumb video games etc, these days if you ask me.

and the greatest excuse now is ' but i think ive a shot at pro ' i nearly coughed my guts up at pics one kid posted last night, my cat would have a better chance. seems to be a mentality of 'if i say im going to compete, they'll help me'
    Kids want to be many things. One day they want to be cool so they think rock star is where it's at. After all, they are pretty good at air guitar, and know how to play the video game, so how much more trouble can it be?

next they want to be the next Brock Lessner and fight MMA style. so they have a beer party and have fights in my back yard, getting all cut up. Fuk yeah, I took out this one dude so now I'm wanting to be an MMA champ. OK....

Now, it's a body builder. But there is no WII for this, nor video game, then there must be something I can do so I can get the attention I crave in a few weeks and not really have to do any work in the process. Hey! I know... my buddy was telling me about this website where all these old dudes will tell you how to take steroids so you can get real massive in a couple of months.... yeah, that's what I want!~

I have a great idea.... don't shoot me down cuz it's not technically feasible... just let me rant so I can be done with it.

we create a new forum called "the play pen".

when we get a kid asking about aas, then going troll on us, we restrict his access to the play pen for 90 days. After 90 days, the play pen is unlocked, and he is free to move about the board again.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    When someone is banned, can they not log on under a different username from the same IP address?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    When someone is banned, can they not log on under a different username from the same IP address?
    na, their IP address gives them away again and they'll get banned again

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by times roman View Post
    i have a great idea.... Don't shoot me down cuz it's not technically feasible... Just let me rant so i can be done with it.

when we get a kid asking about aas, then going troll on us, we restrict his access to the play pen for 90 days. After 90 days, the play pen is unlocked, and he is free to move about the board again.
    this is hilarious!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I have a great idea.... don't shoot me down cuz it's not technically feasible... just let me rant so I can be done with it.

Lmao, love it!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Lmao, love it!
    Dont tell them that I'll be in there waiting for them. Another price they have to pay.

Blog Entries
    you can be the official play pen monitor bro....

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    you can be the official play pen monitor bro....
    Nope! I already have my own kids to monitor and keep out of trouble. I'm thinking this would be good for our ol' buddy shovel... am I right? =)

Thread Information