Mr Tick is offline Associate Member

Got Fu*ked by paypal!!

I sold my Iphone 3g on e bay. The guy who bought it filed a dispute with me on paypal and they refunded his money to him. He sent me the phone but i was out of town when it came in and ups returned it to him. So now i have a negative balance on paypal and this guy has my phone and the money. I contacted paypal and they said that since he tried to send it once to me already that they couldn't do anything. He wont return my e mails or the ones from paypal or their phone calls. Before i sent it to him i removed the sim card and did a factory restore. I still have my original recept for the phone. I wanted to know if there is anything i can do to brick the phone or **** him over other then going to his address and kicking the shit out of him.

Thanks

Also now that i have his name and address whats some things i can do to sign him up for tons of bullshit to annoy him.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    steroid mafia.

ok everyone pm him your state and if you live where this guy lives who still has his phone its your job to......

get the phone back

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    call zyzz and the aesthetics crew, they'll sort him!! twice in the face

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    call zyzz and the aesthetics crew, they'll sort him!! twice in the face
    All they're going to do is fight over who gets to swallow him first

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    If you have the original box, it should have the IMEA (International Mobile Equipment Identity) Number on it. Take this number to any Apple store and they will shut the phone down so it never works again. (Make sure you tell them it has been stolen)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the iphone suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    paypal SUCKS is very true...

and not just of late...years ago when ebay was growing i sold an item and same as the op stated, the buyer disputed and OUTRIGHT lied...PAYPAL REFUNDS THEIR FN MONEY AND HE GETS TO KEEP THE FN ITEM!!!!!!!!! i emailed paypal saying this would be like me buying an item at walmart then taking it back for the refund and then walking out of the store with the item...BLACK AND FN WHITE!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE ebay and paypal

The guy lives in SC which is only about 3 hours from me but im trying not to drive to his house and kick his ass. I sent him a e mail last night telling him that he has the phone and the money that he needs to return one of them. I then told him not to forget that i know his name and address and i put it in the e mail.

Also if he dont respond i think i have found him on facebook and i will include a picture of him and his wife in the next e mail along with the address. (I just hope its the right guy from facebook. Im about 70% sure it is.)

I have been thinking and the only thing i can come up with is to pay the $200 to paypal to get my account unlocked. Watch this guy and see when he sells something that looks good( On average he sells something twice a month.). I then buy it and pay through paypal and if he does not sent it requiring a signature i will create a dispute with paypal saying i never got the item. ( OR take the item and just tell paypal that its not as described in the auction. I will lie about something being wrong with it) I will box up a nice **** you piece of dogshit and mail it back to him via signature required mail. Whos to say that i did not mail him his item back?? I can just argue that i did and that he is lying. Anyone see any flaws in this?

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tick View Post
    The guy lives in SC which is only about 3 hours from me but im trying not to drive to his house and kick his ass. I sent him a e mail last night telling him that he has the phone and the money that he needs to return one of them. I then told him not to forget that i know his name and address and i put it in the e mail.

Also if he dont respond i think i have found him on facebook and i will include a picture of him and his wife in the next e mail along with the address. (I just hope its the right guy from facebook. Im about 70% sure it is.)

I have been thinking and the only thing i can come up with is to pay the $200 to paypal to get my account unlocked. Watch this guy and see when he sells something that looks good( On average he sells something twice a month.). I then buy it and pay through paypal and if he does not sent it requiring a signature i will create a dispute with paypal saying i never got the item. ( OR take the item and just tell paypal that its not as described in the auction. I will lie about something being wrong with it) I will box up a nice **** you piece of dogshit and mail it back to him via signature required mail. Whos to say that i did not mail him his item back?? I can just argue that i did and that he is lying. Anyone see any flaws in this?
    Knowing me I would be driving to his house just to prove a point. You got more patience than me

I dont really, see thats the thing. Thats why i dont wanna drive to his house and confront him. I know once i got there i would be ready to blow a gasket. If he said one cross word or did not give me the phone i would kick his ass and take something from his house. If i did that i would lose my job. I cannot have any kind of assault charge or battery charges on me. I have a very short temper when it comes to any disrespect of me or my family and this is huge to me which is why i cant go to his house. So it leaves me in a really fu*ked up place because i cannot do what i would normally do. Which leads me to seeking help from friends of ideas to do because this is not my normal course of action.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Send a cirtified letter to his house stating your case and if nothing is received in 30 days you will take him to small claims court.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Send a cirtified letter to his house stating your case and if nothing is received in 30 days you will take him to small claims court.
    Who is using DSM keyboard? This is good straight forward advice.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I dont really, see thats the thing. Thats why i dont wanna drive to his house and confront him. I know once i got there i would be ready to blow a gasket. If he said one cross word or did not give me the phone i would kick his ass and take something from his house. If i did that i would lose my job. I cannot have any kind of assault charge or battery charges on me. I have a very short temper when it comes to any disrespect of me or my family and this is huge to me which is why i cant go to his house. So it leaves me in a really fu*ked up place because i cannot do what i would normally do. Which leads me to seeking help from friends of ideas to do because this is not my normal course of action.
    What if he is a professional fighter that outweighs you by 50lbs and ends up putting a pop knot on your head big enough to hitch a bass boat too? lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    What if he is a professional fighter that outweighs you by 50lbs and ends up putting a pop knot on your head big enough to hitch a bass boat too? lmfao
    Would not be the first time. Well the pro fighter part would be a first but not the first time i got my ass kicked.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Do this.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i like this. where in SC is he? I am pretty close in charlotte

jtuner77 is offline Member

Nope. I know people who have done this before. Many times. It's his word versus yours and 95% of the time paypal sides with the buyer so you would most likely be in the clear!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Order him skips, clowns, magicians, catering, pizza's, takeaway's, sign up for junk mail, conduct serveys online, order limo's, taxi's all the time.

There's other shit you can do like tell his neighbours and area that he's a nonse. But I dont know how far you want to go for an Iphone.

If he still doesnt... Pay him a visit personally.

Quote Originally Posted by swifto View Post
    order him skips, clowns, magicians, catering, pizza's, takeaway's, sign up for junk mail, conduct serveys online, order limo's, taxi's all the time.

There's other shit you can do like tell his neighbours and area that he's a nonse. But i dont know how far you want to go for an iphone.
    Oesnt... Pay him a visit personally.
    please do this and record it and youtube it

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey wat to use my dog.He,s a killer

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Who is using DSM keyboard? This is good straight forward advice.
    Wait, what?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Order him skips, clowns, magicians, catering, pizza's, takeaway's, sign up for junk mail, conduct serveys online, order limo's, taxi's all the time.

There's other shit you can do like tell his neighbours and area that he's a nonse. But I dont know how far you want to go for an Iphone.

If he still doesnt... Pay him a visit personally.
    LOL, I remember doing just that back in the day. I had someone who pissed me off and ripped me off. I had a friend who was big into hacking. Had his phone shut off, power, delivered several yards of fertilizer and sand dumped in his driveway while he was at work and a few others things. hehehehe Ohhh the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    i like this. where in SC is he? I am pretty close in charlotte
    He lives in Taylors, SC 29687

Im trying to get his phone number. I have his e mail address. As soon as i can get his number the pranking will begin. In the mean time ill try another e mail saying that i will take him to civil court and type up a letter on a layers letter head.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    LOL, I remember doing just that back in the day. I had someone who pissed me off and ripped me off. I had a friend who was big into hacking. Had his phone shut off, power, delivered several yards of fertilizer and sand dumped in his driveway while he was at work and a few others things. hehehehe Ohhh the good old days.
    anyone do this to an ex-wife/wives?

Just a follow up. Today i decided to contact e bay and see what they could do with this issue. I was on the phone with them for less then 15 minutes explaining that the issue and that i have been an e bay user for 13 years and a paypal user for 10 yeas. They placed me on hold for about 5 minutes and then told me that they would be able to issue me a credit of $192.50 to my account and then could have the money forward over to paypal for me. I have been dealing with paypal for about 3 -4 months on this issue. My auction ended on December 28. Paypal was willing to do nothing for me but refund me a $5.88 fee for my transaction while threatening to turn me into a collection agency over the remainder. Paypal is suck a fu*king crock its ridicules. Earlier before I spoke to e bay i did send the buyer another e mail. Heres what i send him.

[email protected]
    WORKING APPLE IPHONE 3GS Black (8GB) (AT&T) Broken Lock #320633588287

Davis Diep
    4 Willow Bend Drive
    Taylors, SC 29687
    United States

This is going to be my final attempt to contact you. I have my documentation showing that I along paypal have made several attempts to contact you to resolve this issue. If you do not respond I will have to contact the local police in your area and a civil court as well. I do not wish to escalate this matter any further then necessary but I will do so if you don't respond. I will subpoena you and will show all my documents to the court and let the judge decide which I should be entitled to either the phone or the money. Either way I want one back. I was out of town and have documentation proving that I was unable to accept the package which is why it was returned to you. I did not refuse it. It has been two months since the money was reversed to you. Today is April 26, 2011. I wll give you until May 3, 2011 to contact me with an attempt to resolve this matter before I seek criminal and civil action against you. This is not a matter that I will let go as I feel that I have been wronged and I will not rest until either you or a judge makes it right.

Thanks,
    Robert

Feb 26, 2011 Reversal Completed ... -$192.50 USD $0.00 USD -$192.50 USD
    Last edited by Mr Tick; 04-26-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    two questions:

1) Did they fuk ya good?
    2) Was it satisfying?

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    looks like ebay was able to help you out, crazy that paypal did nothing about it.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Please update us when/if you hear back from the buyer. If he is a dick and sold your phone, he can at least send you the money he got for it and everyone will be even. I think. Right?

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    paypal blows hard

alertpay is where it's @

got scammed and proved through 3rd party inspection and paypal said we'll but it on file

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, this is some crazy sh*t.

Unfortunately, they also f*cked me for $600! And yes its true, they always side with the buyer.

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    He lives in Taylors, SC 29687

Im trying to get his phone number. I have his e mail address. As soon as i can get his number the pranking will begin. In the mean time ill try another e mail saying that i will take him to civil court and type up a letter on a layers letter head.
    Before you type that letter and forge a fake letterhead from an acclaimed, reputable, distinguished organization......... make sure you spell "Lawyer" right.......

Thread Information